Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Lapis

Question How Do They Look To You?

I was just thinking how fun it would be for us to share what our Guides or Teachers or Angels or ET's etc. actually look like to us when we've seen any of Them. I have learned over the years that these nonphysical beings will sometimes change or 'shapeshift' mainly to get specific learning across to us at the time. Like putting on a bright costume to add more impact to whats happening and to really pull our focus in.

On the other hand, a couple of my childhood Guides or Helpers deliberately withheld Their faces from me, for reasons I learned many years later. They didn't want me to fixate on Them or facial features so They hid them from me. That way I only had what They were trying to teach me to focus on, plus we have a tendency to become infatuated with these higher dimensional beings for the obvious reasons. Anyway here's some of what my personal nonphysical Guides/Angels/ET's and such have looked to me at the time.

*Hooded Monks Robes
This was one of the childhood Guides that always appeared to me while OOB. He wore dark brown heavy fabric hooded monks robe, like what I'd guess the monks of old wore. I could only see his hands and his shoes. The hooded part was always totally blacked out....no face at all. Interesting huh?

*Etheric Transparent Beings
These have appeared to me looking like young adults in their early 20's in rather futuristic clothes like metalic jumpsuites. I could see them but also see through them. Other times I've only been able to see the upper half of their bodies which I think they created mainly so I'd see something!

*Colored Lights
These range from the size of a pin point of brilliant light up to about 4 ft. tall. I've seen these in all different colors, pure clear colors not like we have in this realm.

What appearance's have They taken on for you over the months, years or decades?