Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 15-06-2015, 02:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Attention.

Awesome picture Tiger, caught my attention, lol ! Love those color combinations !!
Old 15-06-2015, 07:01 AM
Master
hi

Quote:
Attention.

itss a grt pic it iz

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-06-2015, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
itss a grt pic it iz

I might buy a T-shirt with them patterns and colors, and then parade about aggressively in it....
Old 15-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Master
fo for me i luv wter colrs acrikl s pstr pante i do
dnt md oil pastlss only prib is u civd in il oil pasl u r not keeen om oil pands im not
try mixn acril watr colors thgetr is a grt tip

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-06-2015, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Awesome picture Tiger, caught my attention, lol ! Love those color combinations !!

He would be happy to know that Adrienne, its working out for him..haha.

Had a run in with one of these characters in a zoo, when i was just a 4-5 year old cub. They can be really aggressive, and chase you!

Not really a fan of zoo's, but this fellow was just prancing about not even in a enclosure.

Had to challenge him.
Old 15-06-2015, 03:03 PM
Deactivated Account

ha ha Tiger

" had to challenge him " , lol ! I can just picture it !

.........back to the topic, " what is the function and value of art ? " ...... enjoyment / the pleasure of enjoying and appreciating the art wherever it may appear, in whatever art form that speaks to you

Old 15-06-2015, 08:37 PM
Ascender

Quote:
He would be happy to know that Adrienne, its working out for him..haha.

Had a run in with one of these characters in a zoo, when i was just a 4-5 year old cub. They can be really aggressive, and chase you!

Not really a fan of zoo's, but this fellow was just prancing about not even in a enclosure.

Had to challenge him.

I chased a peacock before. He outran me, even though I was an adult. Then when I was inching too close to him, he flew up to a higher ground to escape me. I was surprised that he was actually able to lift his body off the ground. Their body seemed quite large in proportion to their wings.

W.
Old 15-06-2015, 08:41 PM
Ascender

Quote:

" what is the function and value of art ? " ...... enjoyment / the pleasure of enjoying and appreciating the art wherever it may appear, in whatever art form that speaks to you

I see. Art is something that allows us to appreciate life more, if we cannot see the beauty on everyday life. Art has a contemplative effect on us, doesn't it?
Old 16-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Master
Quote:
ha ha Tiger

" had to challenge him " , lol ! I can just picture it !

.........back to the topic, " what is the function and value of art ? " ...... enjoyment / the pleasure of enjoying and appreciating the art wherever it may appear, in whatever art form that speaks to you

A picture can tell a 1000's stories/words: So yes...Storytelling telling and information transfer.
Old 16-06-2015, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
I chased a peacock before. He outran me, even though I was an adult. Then when I was inching too close to him, he flew up to a higher ground to escape me. I was surprised that he was actually able to lift his body off the ground. Their body seemed quite large in proportion to their wings.

W.

Yes that was the first and last time i have ever come across one, as a kid. It probably ran at me, because i was only a cub myself. Abit different in your case as a big adult chasing one..haha.

Decent though..