Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Master
Honestly

I am garbage at court cards. So this morning I did a read for myself, pulled three cards from my love/relationship deck and got... three court cards!

King of Wands, King of Pentacles, Knave of Pentacles. All pulled from different parts of the deck.

I don't even know where to begin when they don't relate to anyone and when there's so many. Anyone?

Old 17-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Master
*bump*

I see the elements - fire and earth.

I see the two almost opposite suits - pentacles (earthly reality matters) and wands (creation spirit).

I see how the King(s) could be mentoring the Knave.

I see how the energy is multiplied due to the presence of more than one king, an emphasis.

But I really can't get much more - does anyone else have any ideas or leads for me?

Old 17-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Master
King of Wands - Lord of the Powers of Fire - the spirit, the will
King of Discs - Lord of the Powers of Earth - the physical body, the physical plane
Page of Discs - the card of Health - holistic connection between body, and spirit as being essential
Old 17-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Master
Okay, so... balance. Thanks norseman.

Old 17-07-2011, 04:04 PM
Medium_Laura

This is what I get from your spread. Unsure of what your question was so going generic.

King of Wands - When the King of Wands appears in a reading he represents someone in your life or an aspect of yourself that is a charismatic leader.

The Page of Pentacles is about enriching yourself either mentally or physically. There are many opportunities that may bring security and achievement to you if you act on your dreams. This can also represent a young person in your life that makes you happy in your heart.

King of Pentacles - represents hard work and determination. This guy is no push over. He can be very protective and borders on controlling. In a spread he tells you to focus on matters of business and finance. Making a solid plan and sticking to it till the end. (can be a lover prospect if that's what you are asking about)
Old 17-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Master
Hi Medium_Laura, thank you for that. My question was just about love for myself, relationship, that sort of thing. I do not have those types of people in my life so I'm pretty sure the cards don't relate to actual people.

What you've written about the Page does seem to match with norseman's idea of enrichment and balance.

Thanks again.