Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-10-2015, 08:11 PM
Master
I think that what your karmic tf or karmic sm does to you in this life, is precisely what you did to him or her in the previous incarnation, or something similar.

So it is unavoidable to experience the karmic play, we pay for each lesson we want to learn.

However karma can be cleansed/purified before those experiences; but it requires a lot of work on a deep personal level.
Old 16-10-2015, 08:13 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
yes, here also are misleading information.

i know, when you believe these things you will start to wonder, hmm, maybe mine is karmic and it means it will end. it makes you sad and frustrated and lowers your energy because you think what if it isnt true twin, just some kind of karmic twin..
am i right?

Well it does not necessarily have to end, who knows, when the karmic thing is cleansed the future could bring billions of possibilities, don't you think so Taurus?
Old 16-10-2015, 08:21 PM
Suspended
Master
i just stated what others have stated here. imo there isnt karmic twins
Old 16-10-2015, 10:07 PM
Master

I had that book Love Signs by Linda Goodman for years but have lost it over the many house moves.
The soul connection I experienced had Pisces in Juno which points to our yearning for a spiritual relationship.
Our 'karma' in synestry was in Pluto planet of transformation.

As for karmic twins I have no idea why 'twin' is in the lable. Would they reflect the same karma which makes it twinsie? It sounds like a fancier term for soul mate as there as many a variety of soul mates...season, reason and all that. The plathora of reasons someone comes into your life and the many many lables you can call it so it fits nicely in the human mind in order to have peace.
Old 16-10-2015, 10:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by (im)perfectdream1794
and if the part about repaying a karmic debt is true, can one learn what the debt is, in order for it to be repaid? Does it have to be repaid in order for the relationship or connection to end, or can the window to repay the debt 'time out', per se?

I don't think karma is this straightforward. My view of these things is constantly evolving, but based on my personal experience (I have known my true twin flame for around 15 years and met up with a karmic partner or "karmic twin" around 2 years ago) and my beliefs, this is my take on it...

I do believe we have one twin flame. I have no doubt that each of us has a unique WHOLE soul, as I have experienced my own soul in all its wholeness :) However, I do believe we share a greater soul together. I think of twin flames like an egg - you've got the egg whites and the yoke, distinctly different parts, but together they make up a greater whole.

As for karmic twin flames, I believe this is a term for a soul with whom you likely have a huge amount of incarnate experience with, and have amassed much "karma." They also serve as a perfect mirror to your shadow which is why these connections are so intense and can be so codependent. You want to "save" your karmic twin, when really they are reflecting back to you the parts of yourself which need "saving." Karmic twins share the same pain... it feels like the fundamental wound which you are healing is the same. There is a powerful and deep recognition, and the whole connection does have an other-worldly feel. They can feel like another version of yourself, and it can feel like you share the same energy. It's understandable that often these connections are confused with true twin flames. The distinguishing factor is that these connections are about HEALING through showing you your shadow. A true twin flame shows you primarily God/your own soul. It's a very simple connection actually... Where as a karmic twin connection feels intense, complex, and confusing.

You can resolve the karma on your own. We are very powerful beings and until we are Enlightened, everything we are seeing is indeed aspects of our experience being reflected back to us. Hence, it's really all about you and not you and this other person. The more you see that what you are seeing is yourself the more free you will become...
Old 17-10-2015, 09:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Karmic twins appear to teach you lessons, so the quicker you learn your lessons the quicker the connection is over (and consequently the intense pain that you experience with them).
Old 17-10-2015, 09:22 AM
Deactivated Account

I also like what Bluebird said about wanting to save your twin flame as a reflection of yourself. I experienced that too in my karmic TF connection. With my true twin/soulmate union there's no desire for that... I guess because we are both awakened and self-realised now so there's nothing to 'save' in ourselves (being that we're mirrors of each other too).
Old 17-10-2015, 11:42 AM
Knower

My Karmic Soulmate (I don't believe in Karmic TFs) and I were high school sweethearts who reunited 25 years later to marry. Our relationship was basically perfect, we hardly ever argued....it just worked. He betrayed me terribly, I was crushed and lost everything financially and went into a depression. I later forgave him.

Our love can't even begin to compare to the love I feel for my TF. When my TF and I separated I was in soul wrenching agony and wanted to die. I didn't feel like that with my KS. I was sad and devastated but I didn't feel it to the core of my being. My KS left me feeling numb. My TF left me rocking back and forth screaming for God to take me now. A big difference! My KS did not catalyze any major changes in me, yet he sparked in me that maybe the experience was about unconditional love. My TF has changed me into a new person, he changed me into that LOVE!!
Old 17-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel44
Our love can't even begin to compare to the love I feel for my TF... My TF has changed me into a new person, he changed me into that LOVE!!

I can really relate to this. No love compares to that which you harbor for your twin flame... It is the most innocent, simple, pure, infinite... ahhh I can't even explain it :) Whoa just had a realization. Our twin awakens our sacred heart, makes our heart chakras blow wide open. We then feel this incredible LOVE which we have heard about, but we never really believed existed... We are loving our twin the way God loves... that is why it feels so incredible, because it is the Divine in us which loves the Divine in the other (of course this does include us in our totality!).
Old 17-10-2015, 11:05 PM
Master
In my opinion, TFs have karma to solve. The more they clear their karmic baggages, the more they get better into their connection. Usually the most dirty karmic job is done by other karmic connections during separation, these could also delay or obstacle the connection but their duty is to clear most of the karma for both twins.