Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieAnn
My 13 year old daughter committed suicide several months ago. She was adopted after living a few years years with a bio mother who didn't love her and neglected her and an abusive stepfather. She had a lot of problems due to this, and her therapist couldn't reach her because she kept her misery to herself. Still, she was a beautiful and loving young lady who lit up a room with her smile and she was both kind and caring. We loved her and we miss her very much but we know that she is just fine. I don't believe there is any kind of judgment on people who commit suicide. From what I've read, it seems some of them have had this option in their life plan...and in contracts with those of us now on earth. A lot of learning comes with dealing with losing a loved one through suicide. A medium I saw shortly after my daughter's death told me that my daughter was not here for a long life. Other mediums have said she had a contract which she has fulfilled.

I am so sorry for your lose. It must have been hard for her to feel love being she was never shown any during her formative years. I am sure she is healing the pain at the moment. (((HUGS)))
Old 22-02-2014, 02:50 PM
KathieAnn

Thank you, Michelle. We contacted an excellent medium after my daughter's death. She knew nothing about our beloved daughter's passing, not even her last name. She was able to give us so much information...details no one but us knew and things we didn't even know. She explained what was going on in our daughter's mind before she took her life. It was such an enlightening experience. She also told us that our sweet girl is doing fine and still around us. I'm sure she will be among the first to greet us when we go to the other side.
Old 22-02-2014, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator
I sense you were her guardian angel on earth. A safe place for her to see not all is darkness. I am sure you are connected and will meet again in the afterlife. It is tough to come back from the dark place but I am sure you will help her some day.
Old 22-02-2014, 07:37 PM
Pathfinder
In my way of thinking, there would be no punishment of any sort for suicide. I believe that sometimes it may happen because on a higher level you were actually done all you could in the way your life went that time. Other times, perhaps you did let go too soon and may decide to re-do a few things the next time that you didn't quite do the way you wanted this last time.

And in another line of thought.. I believe it may be that you PLANNED to leave early from the start. That on a higher level the possibility was placed that perhaps during your life things would occur that would lead to you leaving early by your own will.. and that your death may help OTHERS with lessons and experiences that they desired in their life.. and that on a higher level you all agreed to the chance that may happen.
Old 22-02-2014, 09:29 PM
Master
If we would be healed strait after passing, there would be no one in the non physical earth realm. yet, the non physical earth realm is full with entities, or ghosts as they are called, who are unable to move to the astral for many reasons. I have worked and move entities out of the non physical earth realm, who have committed suicide. With the exception of one, all where in big trouble. It is very simple, we arrive on the other side as we leave this side. If we are well balanced, we arrive there well balanced, and move strait on to the astral, unless we choose not to.
We perceive our surrounding according our state or mind. And if we cross over deeply distressed or in pain, they we might find our selves in not very accommodating places. I have found those I helped in some kind of dungeon, or very deep valley, holes, and often not very responsive.
It just takes time, healing takes time.
Old 23-02-2014, 03:51 AM
MYFIGO

I can only tell you about the one young 17 year old man I helped to cross over. He was devastated after committing suicide. Nothing had changed. He still felt the same. And now that he was on the other side, he could see how much it had hurt his mother and he could do nothing to console her. And he could no longer do anything to fix what was wrong.

It took three sessions with him to get him to cross over because he was so consumed with grief. It took a long time for him to heal, but he decided that he wanted to help people. He has come forward when I was helping a young woman. I introduced him as a young man who had died and he corrected me saying, "NO...I committed suicide." and did all he could to convince her that suicide was not the way to go.

I've been doing this for 4 years now and it was the saddest one ever. I couldn't even tell any one about it without crying.
Old 23-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Administrator
There is a lot of talk of suicides and people having to reincarnate to go through it again that is not correct. people commit suicides for many reasons we cant say why,and sometimes even the person who commited the suicide can tell you why either, they feel that they are not in contol of whats happening to them, they feel in a very dark place and see no way out,
everybody that passes through a trauma,suicide illness etc all recieve healing no exceptions. as a medium i have given many messages from people who passed through suicides,the only guilt they feel is for the family they left behind,

Namaste
Old 23-02-2014, 12:20 PM
Master
I assume, as a medium, you are only able to talk to those who are able to talk?
Have you contacted those who are in a non responsive state. It feels a little bit like trying to talk to someone in a coma, not quite as severe.
Whether they will reincarnate is an other question. It would depend on many things.
Old 23-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
There is a lot of talk of suicides and people having to reincarnate to go through it again that is not correct. people commit suicides for many reasons we cant say why,and sometimes even the person who commited the suicide can tell you why either, they feel that they are not in contol of whats happening to them, they feel in a very dark place and see no way out,
everybody that passes through a trauma,suicide illness etc all recieve healing no exceptions. as a medium i have given many messages from people who passed through suicides,the only guilt they feel is for the family they left behind,

Namaste

The whole puropse of Souls reincarnating is to learn. Every lifetime is a learning experience and we progress by learning. If the soul doesn't learn the lesson it set out to learn in the first place then it can not progress. Sometimes during the learining proccess ie. the life, the experience becomes so EMOTIONALLY overwhelming that the person finds it so unbearable that it decides to end the experience/life before the lesson was learnt, in which case the soul will reincarnate again to re-learn the lesson origially set out for.

I stress the word emotionally because emotions are a function of the Concious Mind. The Super-Subconcious Mind, Soul or Higher Self, as many like to call it, has no emotions. If a person commits suicide it is therfore the Lower Self/Conscious Mind telling the Higher Self/Super-Subconcious/Soul that it knows better than what it had planned.

The only other case is that the Higher Self/Super-Subconscious Mind/Soul has already decided before starting the life that it will commit suicide and that is therefore part of the lesson it wanted to learn. Or it could be the lessons it set out to learn were learnt before the person commitied suicide.
Old 24-02-2014, 10:00 PM
Joe51563

I remember a medium asking that question to spirits on a spirit box and their reply was "Its illegal" and thats all she got out of them on that topic.