Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-08-2012, 02:37 PM
DayLight1555

Afterlife is on other planets, new Universes, new body

People are used to thinking that afterlife is in the spiritual realm. But my spirit guides tell me otherwise. Well, ok, not exactly spirit guides, I just used this term because people use it to point to someone invisible they are talking to.

The funny thing is that Christians are thinking that afterlife will be in the spirit realm when at the end of the Bible it says: I will make a new heaven and a new earth. This is the afterlife - in a new heaven, a new planet, a new earth.

Anyways, you can't live in the spirit realm. Only consciousness exists there. So the spiritual visions and traveling happens in your mind, where consciousness lives (or in a collective mind). But the actual life happens in a reality like ours. A physical reality.

So those who talk to me are not spirit guides or angels. They are beings who live on a different planet, but who communicate through the mind. (There are spirits and spirit guides and all that, but those are something different and they exist in the collective mind where consciousness exists).

So they tell me that we are programmed (and others on other planets) to eventually discover how to keep existing and keep ourselves from dying. And here is a general picture of how that happens. (in the next post)
Old 13-08-2012, 02:38 PM
DayLight1555

So, once upon a time there was a Universe in which life forms have reached a high level of scientific development and discovered how to stop themselves from dying. According to them all life is destined to discover the secret of immortality at some point in their evolution because life was programmed to have the ability to continue their existence. But planets, galaxies and universes still die or get destroyed by forces of nature. So even if you have discovered how to keep existing, what happens when your planet either gets destroyed or wears off?

When a planet gets destroyed by a force of nature, the living beings can usually foresee that and migrate to another planet. The same applies to when it's time for the planet to wear out. But what to do when the Universe dies? They figured out a way. They create a new Universe, similar to the one they were in (similar environment). (Oh, yeah, their technological advances were so high that they discovered how to create life).

The problem is: you can't create a fully developed Universe; it is supposed to evolve. And it takes many years (millions, billions, I don't know the number) to evolve. So the living beings program the creation of this new Universe and then put themselves into a state of sleep. And I believe that in this state you can exist in the space between the universes (wherever that is), outside of the universe. I guess maybe we can imagine that each Universe is like a computer program who runs and is being executed on the huge computer. And the data from that program can be stored somewhere on the drive (the space between the Universes). So the data can be preserved even if the program is not currently running on the computer or if it was even uninstalled. Once the program was installed again and executed, the data can be "restored" to it and run again. So in this similar way, the beings put themselves into the state of sleep (it's like storing data on the computer) and then when the newly created Universe grows up and evolves enough to have a good life on it, the Beings get "restored" to the Universe and start to live again.

How do the beings get awakened? Well, when they create the universe, they program the new life on the new universe with the ability to discover them at some point. Once people in this Universe discover them, they awake them. Or they get awakened. As far as I know, they do not get born, they just appear in the state in which they were when they "went to sleep". Once awakened, they will help the people to speed up their evolution process. They will help the people to discover the secret to immortality. And they will be the one responsible for preserving life that is not able to do that on their own yet and will preserve them. So that's where the idea of resurrection comes from. So these wise ones have the ability to "store" people as they die (as data is stored on the harddrive) and then to restore them to a new planet (once it's available). So the people then can continue on living and evolving as usual. Then, when this Universe dies also, the people in our universe will be also put to sleep together with the wise ones... and will themselves become the wise ones... and will be awakened in the next universe together and the cycle will continue...

So did the wise ones woke up yet? As far as I understand, there are some planets in our Universe (or a galaxy) that have evolved high enough to discover the wise ones. Another name for them is "progenitors". So they met the progenitors. And the progenitors must have taught them how to preserve life forms which are still primitive (like us). So the progenitors and other beings from that galaxy talk to us now and try to guide us. And they will be "storing" the data (us) until they make a new earth ready for us to exist in. I guess that's why Jesus of the Bible said that "the people are not dead, they are sleeping in their graves". We are somehow being stored on the harddrive of the ultimate computer inside of which we all exist (so to speak...or maybe literally, who knows). Some people call this computer God and say: "in him we have our being and in him we move and exist". So this process is probably parallel to the Bible's resurrection at the last day theory.

Once I heard about this, I was very confused because I was confusing two things: resurrection/continued existence AND virtual reality games/reincarnation of the higher life. (or maybe like life ours, except much smarter one). I thought that existing in a virtual reality was a way to be immortal. Turns out they are two different things. Virtual reality is more like playing/learning/school/entertainment. It has nothing to do with being able to exist passed dying. Existing passed death is existing in other bodies, on different planets/universes.

But virtual reality is the fun that some highly evolved beings are having and the fun that we will have at some point. I even heard that on our new earth there will be virtual reality games.

So to play a virtual reality game, you get connected to the virtual reality through something (your mind or whatever) and you feel/hear/experience things that your character in the game is experiencing. You can even direct your character to do things you want, but you will be highly constrained by your characters personality/abilities. So if you would like to do public speaking in a virtual game, then you should not choose a character who is too shy by nature. Or if you want to be a singer in a virtual game, you should not choose the character who can't hear very well.

As far as I understand, some higher evolved lifeforms can even now play virtual games. And earth is like a virtual game to them. They can play through humans. And I think that this playing a virtual game through humans was confused with incarnations of the higher beings to live on earth. Like for example, Jesus. He was an incarnation of another being, a higher life form. But the way I see it is this: a higher being was playing THROUGH Jesus character. So Jesus said: the actions I do is not me, it's the father living in me. In other words, Jesus character (human), gave control to the higher being and it was trying to do what it wanted through Jesus. (but of course constrained by Jesus' abilities/personality). I heard that Jesus was very intelligent in a few areas so it was a good character to play through.

And so other higher beings are playing through other people on our planet and our planets. And when we will live on the new earth, we would be able to do something similar.

I believe that a Universe Consciousness, or a Galaxy Consciousness or a Planetary Consciousness are alive, an intelligence, a super consciousness. And they can play virtual games through the characters on earth. (through humans)

And I believe that if the body of the planet (for example) dies, the spirit of the planet can be preserved if the spirits of the people on that planet can be preserved. So that if the people of the Earth can exist in a new earth, then the Spirit of our earth (Gaia, mother earth...) can also exist on through us. The same applies to the spirit (aka: consciousness) of the Universe or a galaxy.
Old 29-08-2012, 04:01 AM
marry1

Thank you for your sharing.