Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-04-2018, 01:57 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Perspective: Words Bridge the Spirit

The Voice of Atlas - What Words Are

Disclaimer: God gives you free will. The following represents my current level of progression to interpret God’s light. To any that read this, I provide these insights, like all of you do for me, from the divine realm! If any of the following does not vibe with you, please ignore it. I am merely a messenger for Atlas. I give credit to Atlas and all that he serves. Thank you.

Know that all words are representation of meaning. Because words themselves are not real, but illusions that have created truth based on the interpreter and there will that is attached to it. We must recognize the difference between what the word means socially to us through what our culture has taught us vs. what personal truth that we have attached to what each word represents. If, for example, I were to say hello in any other country - you know that this meaning has different form and representation based on what culture it is attached to, but still represents the same meaning regardless of how it is used. We can provide it form through our bodies. The physical. A shake of the hand. A bow of the body. A smile. We can understand the representation of what this means. You do it every time you read a story on characters. You feel something if the story moves you.

Take the following: Imagine you are on a date with someone special to you and they say this to you.
I don’t like you because you are worthless to me. (Con)
I like you because you represent something special to me. (Pro)

How is it by merely changing a few key words within this event will alter how you feel about yourself, who you are, and how you will progress from then on? That feeling represents a universal truth of what that vibration represents. We can create any personal truth, or language of our own, that attaches a belief to this feeling that is, but it doesn’t change what the feeling is. Only how we individually, or collectively express it. What changes is the word that describes the feeling, not the feeling itself. The feeling itself, or what we call emotions, becomes special, or to provide it a form mentally - spiritual. It seems it is through the mind that we connect to the universe. It is the feeling of what we are connecting to that determines the state of words themselves. Not vice versa.

All language itself points to a universal language that exists and remains constant. We can change our interpretation through any form. And yet, that feeling remains static throughout all of the dissonance that attempts to attach itself to it. For this to be true, it can only lead to one conclusion. We are changing every moment, every second, beyond even time itself based on our thoughts that connects to our feelings and yet, physically we don’t see any changes taking place. Why? Being on top of the world and feeling good literally changes who you are on the inside only. Your self is the manifestation of your thoughts. What determines what is based on how many pointers, or personal beliefs, are attached to the constant that is the feeling, but the meaning, the bridge between between the feeling and knowing always remains the same regardless of how it is interpreted by any of us. How you feel becomes spiritual now, because it is through emotion that we determine what the truth is. The rest is merely our own collective interpretation of it.

Collective consciousness, however, can take many forms before it gives away to the truth of what is universal language. We can create a personal truth, a group belief, a social norm, a culture language, all levels of interpretation that relates to and points to what the actual truth really is. However, through choice and the existence of free will - we can choose to not do so, limiting what you become - and all of us collectively.

1: Words are mere pointers for meaning. They are what the mind uses as a reference for what the actual truth really is. Figure out what your personal belief is, compare it to what the social belief is, and weigh the balance between the two.

Powerful Belief: Believing that everyone is doing the right thing. All problems associated with there ego are merely experiences that they wanted to undergo in order to learn the process of what makes up everything.