Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-04-2018, 06:32 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Connecting with the higher self is something that helps get through tough time, give me hope for my future, helps to set my feet back on my spiritual path, and communicates when I need direction.

For me it isn't supposed to be an all time thing while I am incarnating here. I am supposed to immerse myself in the here and now.

The people around me, the frustrations I experience, the pains I endure, the fears and doubts I feel, the laughter I express, the excitement when I see a food that looks so very good I can't wait to dive in.

I'm here to learn and experience, not focus my brain on the lofty and esoteric. And so I will.

Hi Linen : )

Thanks for your comment.

I don't want to re-experience that to "fly away" and pass my time in some esoteric fog; I'm just looking for it to have that wisdom again.
Old 26-04-2018, 11:54 PM
Master

Wisdom has to be earned. It doesn't get dropped in your lap.
Old 27-04-2018, 01:09 AM
Master

The answer to the question: "Why am I here now, alive on Earth? How am I supposed to behave?" is fundamental. Not asking this question, and not guessing the correct answer are the reasons for which people have to reincarnate for eons.

As a parallel, many believe children go to school to have fun. There's nothing wrong with having fun, if that doesn't affect learning and growing up.
Old 27-04-2018, 02:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
There is the recognition that something is amiss . The inner knowing that one wants to reach for the stars and be at peace or fulfilled or be in love with self.

When one acknowledges the supposed lack then what is reflected is a sense of this so called lower self .

The unrealized longs to be realized .

There has to be this comparison of things in order to know there opposites .

There is an idea that we are all perfect as we are no matter what, but it doesn't help when one is lost unto themselves .

So there has to be movement from acknowledging something, to aspire to something else, even if the bigger picture portrays that there is only what you are regardless ..

x daz x

Why does there have to be opposites here but not in another state. Is there a state of perfection, is the being or place perfect. If the being cannot be perfect is the place good enough. I know I could be happy. Actually I'd say I found the opposite (different), the idea is we are not perfect and this our logic. My own feelings are 180 degree different. The concept of illusion? You mean in an unearthly form people know they are. More a secret we do not know but have awareness about, H.S. This is not the real self? I don't think individual themselves experience opposites, artificial ones maybe.
Old 27-04-2018, 02:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Sure you are correct, yet we need to understand we come from oneness and in order to experience separation, we created this kind of reality where we can play out this different scenarios, we can not within oneness.
How does oneness expand?
By splitting up into poles and creating distortions.
As an example, the No.1 distortion is Free Will
What would happen if we all merge into oneness? yes we would know and creation would stop.
I would be happy if the average participant in this reality would come a little step closer to understanding the concept of non condition, unconditional. I can guarantee this reality would change instantly and transform into what would most see as heaven like.
Then we can tackle the love part.

Is it that "we" create or do we maintain the kind of reality before us. Reality might be the gift we were given and we even give having not yet (thought) created imo. Reality is replicated and old.
Old 27-04-2018, 03:04 PM
Master

. . . . . .

. . . .

Old 27-04-2018, 03:07 PM
Master

Hi :)14:),

What you are describing is really the essence of spirituality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by :)14:)
I'm looking for ways to feel my HS again in myself as well as make this experience as permanent as possible.
This is what is happening in general within the Cosmic evolution.
However, when it becomes a conscious necessity for any differentiated individual human being, we call it ‘awakening‘ - a conscious recognition and acknowledgement of the spiritual possibilities of life, which is a major re-orientation in a life or series of lives.

Your next question is the typical progression that occurs after the previous which indicates awakening, e.g., "What to do with this awareness now that I’m awakened?"

Quote:
If you know of efficient methods/techniques/symbols what I can do/use that bring *It* forth in me and/or then stabilize this state, could you, please, let me know? Ways that worked for you or someone else you know/knew.
Traditionally any form of Yoga is the answer to what you are looking for.

What yoga does is to accelerate and concentrate the general evolution that takes place while 'sleeping' in a material ignorance, and after awakening applies the intelligent will to convert the latent and obscure spiritual possibilities of life into an inevitable fulfillment, often referred to as realization, Self-realization, God-realization, etc. It’s what spirituality is and does, consciously and deliberately.

There are many different forms of yoga, with love/devotion (bhakti), discrimination (jnana), and work/service (karma) usually considered the three main ones, but they often overlap and intersect in actual practice, and meditation is often common to all approaches. In the modern era, Sri Aurobindo’s path of Integral Yoga intentionally integrates them together as a deliberate synthesis.

Suggest you investigate and read about these options from credible sources to see what is personally inspiring to you and consecrate to some actual sincerely dedicated practice. This will serve to invoke necessary guidance and give practical experience, both of which will generate clear direction and confidence.

Many people after awakening just aimlessly drift, hop around superficially trying different approaches* uncommitted, or waste years arguing about untested theory on internet discussion sites. It’s why so many awakened souls are lost, restless, discouraged or cynical; and why once awakened, the life energy under-utilized, or over-focused in chaotic and inappropriate ways leads to imbalances, disturbances and dissatisfaction.

* although this can also be part of trying different approaches toward narrowing down what works or feels best.

~ J
Old 27-04-2018, 03:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by :)14:)

I'm looking for ways to feel my HS again in myself as well as make this experience as permanent as possible. Thank you

I somehow think once one experiences the H.S. it is known and the experience is the H.S. Once experienced it will always guide a person hence the experiencing. The experience experiencing imo.
Old 27-04-2018, 07:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Why does there have to be opposites here but not in another state. Is there a state of perfection, is the being or place perfect. If the being cannot be perfect is the place good enough. I know I could be happy. Actually I'd say I found the opposite (different), the idea is we are not perfect and this our logic. My own feelings are 180 degree different. The concept of illusion? You mean in an unearthly form people know they are. More a secret we do not know but have awareness about, H.S. This is not the real self? I don't think individual themselves experience opposites, artificial ones maybe.

There always needs comparison had in order to relate to any state of mind .

You only know you are feeling happy in comparison to feeling sad .

If you were happy all the time, how would you know your happy? You wouldn’t know any different ..

When I spoke about the lower self, I did so in reflection of the lack felt .

There would be no lack felt if one was in awareness of the so called higher self .

You don’t lack love when you are full of love .

See where I am coming from?

x daz x
Old 27-04-2018, 11:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Is it that "we" create or do we maintain the kind of reality before us. Reality might be the gift we were given and we even give having not yet (thought) created imo. Reality is replicated and old.

We create within a framework.
This is the short answer, and I don't know how far I should take this.
Developments in creation are much more guided, often controlled then most would realize.
A 3D reality has an energy framework in which all experiences can take place that will lead those who will choose to take part in this game or development phase, to the next level, which means for most a 4D reality and for some strait to 5D.
To accommodate a 4D reality (it will be all about unconditional love and much more) the framework will have to change; it has changed already.
Who creates those framework? Those who create all physicality, I call them the master builders, some call them the Elohim.

On a side note, the framework has been manipulated by those beings who have an interest in keeping the human race and spirits, who are in their 3D development phase, where they are.