Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Knower

How to become God

What is the state of God? What is the state of his consciousness? What words does he say? What actions does he do?
For example, the words of God have great power. This is also suggested in the Bible. God's word is a force that manifests phenomena in this world.
God never lies. Therefore, all his predictions come true.
"Do not say unnecessary and idle words" If God spoke unnecessary or idle words, this world would become unnecessary and idle, for it is manifestations of the words of God.
"Do not slander." If God curses, he would cease to be God, because he is called to give us happiness. This is in complete contradiction to his definition.

So how do we approach God or become one of the gods?
Old 18-02-2018, 11:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Drop the ego,drop the past, drop the future, drop the judgement,drop Guilt.

Evaluating past is what causes humans to see lies, where actually improvements were happening.
Do not concentrate on finding out lies.

So: Be Free and Joyyous, timeless and optimistic. Concentrate on finding out the eternal Truth.

There are no Gods, there is only God.
Old 22-02-2018, 11:42 AM
Knower

If we keep the commandments and accumulate light (good deeds and virtues) with our inner world, then this will gradually change us into deities.

But this requires often not one life.
Old 22-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
What is the state of God? What is the state of his consciousness? What words does he say? What actions does he do?
For example, the words of God have great power. This is also suggested in the Bible. God's word is a force that manifests phenomena in this world.
God never lies. Therefore, all his predictions come true.
"Do not say unnecessary and idle words" If God spoke unnecessary or idle words, this world would become unnecessary and idle, for it is manifestations of the words of God.
"Do not slander." If God curses, he would cease to be God, because he is called to give us happiness. This is in complete contradiction to his definition.

It is both human arrogance and ignorance to think they:

1. Know the mind of God
2. Want to 'become' God &
3. Think they are God themselves

This is going to put me at direct odds with most of the 'New Age' people, or even the Vedantins, but I'm used to that. lol

God is like the end of the rainbow...we can see it, but never 'reach it' and yet, wherever we are, we're always bathed within the whole spectrum of it.

Love never 'owns' never 'knows' and never 'understands'...it is forever reaching without arriving.

We are made of 'God stuff' which is pure consciousness, but we are not God...as it exists either dependent or independent of any notion of "I" or "self".

What you are asking, totally goes beyond words, but if I were to really simplify it;

The 'State of God' is pure, conscious (loving) energy which encapsulates the fullness of itself into the state of an absolute truth of it's own being through reflection and bliss - Satchitananda.

The 'State of His Consciousness' is indifferent to the state of His Existence (described above).

What words does He say? "A-U-M"

What actions does He do? None! (he gets his 'wife' to do them).

God is beyond all truth and all lie that humans could possibly conceive as being thus and you could say that His 'predictions come true' or you could also say that He knows everything that's going to happen before it does, so there's nothing to predict.

How do we approach God? with love, trust, surrender and humility.

How do we become 'ONE of the Gods (i.e a Divine Being)?' by realising that we are already.

I could go on...but that's enough for now.
Old 23-02-2018, 11:50 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
God made man, man made religion and religion made God.
Old 23-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Experiencer
Make a miracle, then i will call you God.
Old 23-02-2018, 01:05 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
Make a miracle, then i will call you God.
You are a miracle, your parents are God. And I'm a grandfather so that's a couple of layers of miracle and therefore a couple of layers of God.
Old 23-02-2018, 02:55 PM
Experiencer
Of course, what others to expect.. :) I call this blah blah. You know what i mean, so don't try to redirect it. Miracle is exactly what it is, but some religions makes you say things you just have written and i don't buy this. So be self sufficient miracle if this makes you happy, don't try to draw me into it with you. Right now it is ok, but on other circumstances you could make me very angry.
Old 23-02-2018, 04:35 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
Right now it is ok, but on other circumstances you could make me very angry.
Do you go through a lot of shirts?
Old 23-02-2018, 07:32 PM
Experiencer
I don't know exact meaning of this, but i guess it relates to anger, so yes, i get angry often. There are specific patterns in my life that makes me that way. First i tried different approaches, but they don't work, becouse they put you back in your previous position and when i am no longer ok or content with this, i react in manner that goes through that, whatever someone wants you to hold on to so it can no longer be hidden what is my opinion and what is others.

So when you say i am miracle, i know that doesn't serve me and want to go beyond that statement and stay there. Sure, i can be miracle, but i choose not to feed that energy becouse it annoys me. It enters in my energy field against my will and that is not right. I could call that manipulation.