Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-02-2018, 03:35 AM
Master
[quote=bartholomew]
Brother thanks for the response. It is always appropriate to cite the universal laws of correspondence as you have here. As is a human being so is the universe...

The planet has chakras as we have read. So does our solar system. Like the woman or man it is only when he or she reaches the advanced stage that the crown will fully open. So it is with the solar system. Of these the Earth represents the solar plexus because it is designed for physical human beings as a vehicle of experience in what is primarily emotional living. Other planets serve as locations for other systemic chakras. At present there is but one "sacred" orb in our system.

Now look further afield. Logic will tell us that there probably are similar spiritual structures far away too but we have little direct knowledge. Here is an interesting thought. We may assume that other systems in our galaxy host life of the kind which is suitable for use by human souls. If this is true then the spiritual aspects of those distant places will almost certainly be in conformity with what seems to be a universal standard.

There is one thing here which is of greater interest though. I will cite it only because you hint at a larger livingness in your reply.

Our familiar galaxy too has chakras through which an unknown number of solar systems are connected, guided in their progress, to the galactic "source". We will omit here the aspect of these which has to do with superior intelligent beings (far above the human stage of existence) and just say one more thing. It is this....

Do we understand our "being" through the study of astrology? Do we have a sufficient understanding of what we really are drawing near to? Here is a thought for consideration. The chakras of the galaxy are embodied in the various constellations of stars which serve the whole of worlds by "sourcing" and then conditioning the energies (rays) as "rays" (directional emissions) of aspect. Without these we would be hard pressed to advance spiritually. Indeed we are dependent upon them. Within each such star is a spiritual, central "being" which is "the "life" of that body. Stars in a grouping work in cooperative effort to enable the modification of essential spiritual energies as they are radiated outward, directed to various far places with the object of influencing the "times" of worlds.

What this means is that our lives are directly modified by the stars in a literal sense except that it is not the physical mass of the star which does the work. No. It is the great spiritual being embodied by such a star, working will deliberation, which is responsible. Further as we are influenced so are races of people and nations too. This is a hint, a very subtle one, which, upon reflection, will serve to explain why it is that nations and races are essentially the same yet are different in so many ways.

The above is worthy of consideration, especially by the astrologer. Much is explained. There is also much to be revealed regarding these great ones who seem to inhabit physical worlds.

Just one further note. When a child is born on Earth we seek to identify the positioning of planets and stars so that we may discover the likely attributes which will shape the new life. But what, exactly, is the associated mechanism? If we look more closely here is what we see. When we breathe our ethereal bodies, through the chakras, also respirate. Breathing provides oxygen for the physical body and energy for the ethereal body (where the chakras are). Before birth our subtle bodies are devoid of any conditioning but when we take our first breaths we draw the subtle ray influences available at that moment. This then serves as the baseline for the new life. Remember that these influencing rays come from the chakras of the galaxy through constellations of stars to our local system. They always shine directly upon our sun which is the local creative center of our system but to a lesser degree upon planets which attract according to their physical components (think higher correspondences of colors). Here again the law of correspondences is revealing. This is the reason, the real one, why the time and place of birth is required in order to do an accurate chart.

It is not the object here to begin a discussion of astrology but rather to identify the spiritual structures of a man and to reveal our kinship to the greater of the planetary, systemic and galactic bodies. And what is behind it all? The benevolent source which acts with purpose. "God".

In our post human adventures we will be more closely engaged with these other aspects of creation. Right now it suffices to provide fodder for development.

Thanks, Moonglow, for bringing this out.

James/Bartholomew
[/QUOTE
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Thank you James/Bartholomew.

Very interesting and confirms further in me that all seems to blend together and has its place/role to play.

I looked up some information on the 7 rays, very interesting. Will take time to further read up on it, but brings back what I have only briefly come across.

We are children of the stars, come to mind again. What you share brings deeper connection to this.

Creation is an awesome act to behold.

The universe seems so vast and find it inspiring that which seems so vast is held with in our very being.
Old 25-02-2018, 12:33 PM
Master

On Anna's website she has a list of recommended reading. Quite a few books from people who write on how to talk to animals. I ordered the first one on her list from Penelope Smith. It's a thin book. Yesterday I read the first several chapters. It's direct and to the point. I thought about it during the afternoon and then late afternoon had this experience which I posted in another thread:

I pick up the dog food every evening so varmints won't be attracted to the smell of the kibble. I was in that general area to the dog feeder when one of my dogs, who was walking next to me, started to go over to the feeder. I verbally told her that I had already picked it up for the night. She stopped, sat down and looked at me. Then I said, "If you want to check it out yourself, go ahead," and then she got up, walked over to the feeder and peered inside.

I think just really believing that communication is possible (which I've been thinking on all afternoon) is beginning the process.

Interesting about living on another planet. Thank you James!