Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-08-2017, 06:28 PM
Master
Lover's Path Tarot

by Kris Waldherr. I'm wondering if people who bought it actually really use it, in other words: does it have added value? Does it truly give more depth to relationship/love readings? Or is it a deck that you buy and ends up on the shelf?
I'm also curious about the book that comes with the deck. As I understand it is more stories on Gods/Goddesses? Is it usable as proper reference guide without having to read 'fairy-tales'?
Old 16-08-2017, 07:08 PM
Deactivated Account

I bought this deck last year! Unfortunately, it is shelved. Not for any bad reasons or disdain, I really think the deck is darling, I just don't identify with it this period in my life. It's themed around love stories from famous characters from history. It is a very "positive" deck I feel, so if there is a deep or dark underlying issue I don't feel your going to get the best answer. If your a collector like me and just want to have it than I say yes it's worth it. I like the packaging and card quality, they are a lot wider than a traditional deck so they sort of look like an oracle. I pulled them out right now and they made me smile because they are beautiful art and themes with stories attached to every card (terrible quality guidebook like Loscarobeo). Although it does come with a large poster with different love spreads to try.

I do think if your in love or in a relationship they will be much more meaningful and worth it for personal readings imo, but not really much useful for more as it mainly focuses on love/relationships. Again it is more of a positive deck so it's going to magnify the "good" and probably the ego. I mean having the equivalence love like Cleopetra and Ceasor, wow hehe

It is the rider system so I think MOST the cards are identifiable but there are some cards that may Be difficult to interprete. I do think they could have done a better job with the guidebook because they do have non traditional And altered meanings to the cards, as you see from the pic I will show you, the two of arrows (2 of swords) is just different, it's Cupid leaving a sleeping lover. The heriophant is Romeo and Juliet. See, the card will also explain the shadow aspect of the consequences in those love stories. Personally, I feel there are much more powerful decks but I certainly do value this deck and I am very happy to have it part of my collection.

I took some pics

http://i.imgur.com/62q1WGA.jpg
Old 16-08-2017, 08:00 PM
Master
Thank you so much, Clover!
I figured it was much like you said, sort of like the Romance Angels by Doreen Virtue: It is handy, pretty, great, but you only use when doing love/relationship readings.

I'm going to keep this one in mind though. I do like topical decks :p
Thanks for the feedback and pics!!
Old 16-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thank you so much, Clover!
I figured it was much like you said, sort of like the Romance Angels by Doreen Virtue: It is handy, pretty, great, but you only use when doing love/relationship readings.

I'm going to keep this one in mind though. I do like topical decks :p
Thanks for the feedback and pics!!

I must admit I've tried to find a deck for relationships / love, the obvious one being the Doreen virtue deck, it seems really popular in YouTube videos.

I see that john holland has such a deck but what put me off was it had many cards that are already in the psychic tarot.
Old 17-08-2017, 01:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Hey Fairy, no problem. I have heard a lot of really good things about the Romance angel deck, I don't own it though, you know my peeve with Doreen but I wouldn't single it out in the future, I may get it someday.

Honestly, what this deck and my Rumi oracle taught me is that I am not into "Romance" themed decks. Although, Rumi is more about self love which is great but hey I am ruled by Saturn, too much lovey dovey is fluffly... Personally, I like to see a 'love' card pop out on it's own in a versitle decks, it amplifies the meaning more for me.I did a few readings with this deck with freinds and I found them to be highly accurate for them. If your not in a relationship, I honestly don't find them useful (works best to weigh compatability or where the relationship is going) unless of course you do one of those questions, "um err uhhh.... how does he feel/see me"?

Anywho, I am just sharing pics because I love discussing tarot and I probably won't take this deck out again anytime soon. I tried playing with it right now and I didn't really get the energy for it, but I still have a deep appreciation for the images. This card is Death ( Pluto) represents the death card which I love. The other one I am not sure, if you dont't have the guidebook It may be tough to figure it out

Again, if your in love or in union with someone, I am sure you can identify with seeing yourself in the card, i think that is what it's kinda good for

I think this is still my favoute card in the deck, it is very innocent and peaceful,to me it symbolizes a peaceful balance of freinships and soul mate bonds. A card I use to get often

Aww, such a beautiful deck, but not in the mood for it I'll stick to bulging eye critters and the Tao ;D
Old 17-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Guide
Hello Clover

Thank you for your post. I think you've hit the nail on the head there as to why I haven't found a suitable love deck, it's because, as you say, it feels more positive/ relevant when it comes out of a deck that covers all things. Thanks for that.