Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-08-2017, 06:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Three card reading.

My first tarot reading I had a lovely lady who drew the cards for me as I asked her "While my ex boyfriend return or should I move on?" The cards she pulled was The Lovers, The Tower, and Knight of Swords. I figured the first two but the last one confuses me.

I recently had a reading done asking the cards "What is the best strategy for me, to hold on or to let go?" This reading involves me asking about my ex boyfriend who dumped me for another woman. The lovely lady who did my reading pulled three cards in order -- Knight of Swords, King of Swords, and 3 of Cups. Again, I see the swords as a bad thing so I'm questioning where the last card comes into play. Any and all interpretation is helpful as I'm still confused myself. Thanks.
Old 15-08-2017, 10:54 AM
Pathfinder

Littlesunfl0wer, you practically have two combinations answering one and the same question.
Lovers as the first card in the first combination suggests that your question should sound like "What are the chances of him coming back to me?" And because all the cards are very active, most probably, they will bring some realization. But! The cards clearly show your anger (the Knight of swords) and justly- your relationship and your hopes for the future were destroyed (The Tower). Looking at the combination, I'm getting the sense that you really are trying to suppress this anger, but it is not the most healthy thing you could do. Find some way of expressing your feelings and grounding them. And forgive yourself first, then him. I'm writing this, because your cards, on a more eventful level, show that you're likely to project this anger on all your next relationships, and they could end as painfully, as the last one.
A sudden change in your personal life is very possible, and your interests in that area will change as well, so I might conclude that you'll prefer to start a new relationship rather than going back to the pain of the past. Betrayal is always painful.
The second combo you've posted only confirms the suggestions from the first one. Cups in the end of the reading usually take the energy of the previous cards away, so the best strategy for you is first to get rid of the self-destroying thoughts by achieving clarity in this situation. Show love to yourself and move on (3 of cups). Yes, you're guilty for ending this relationship, because he wouldn't go to another woman for no reason, right? . Another love interest I see in your future, and I wish you a happy and satisfying new relationship.
You've got heavy and difficult cards, but they are so real, so alive! And swords are not always bad cards, in most of the cases they indicate mental activities or conditions. The cup suit is so much more distressful than swords, so I see your two combinations as positive.

PS: Didn't that lovely lady interpret your cards?
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 15-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Newbie ;)

The readings are a month and a half apart, sorry left that out there. Oh, yes she did BUT from her interpretation she said from The Lovers "He still loves me", The Tower "He does still want to be apart of my life." & Knight of Swords "He's made a mistake." That's where she thrown me off. From what I see, I think the Lovers and Tower represented that we love each other but by some circumstance our relationship hit a turn for the worst & crashed. The last one confuses me.

From the second one, she explained from the second one he loves me, misses me, & thinking of me a lot. The reason I'm doing so much dreaming of him is because I'm feeling his energy and vibes. She does say he will come back, he will be in my life and it's serious. I thought 3 of Cups represent happiness?

I'm still grasping onto the breakup, but I invested into Tarot card reading is simply because I've been dreaming of him almost every night since June. I can go the whole day without thinking of him but as soon as I sleep, he's there. I also keep a dream diary & recorded what I can remember. I'm ready to move forward but everywhere I go, memories and coincidence of him are there.
Old 16-08-2017, 04:45 AM
Pathfinder

Commenting someone other's interpretations is useless and unethical. I just wanted to know what makes you look for additional interpretations. Reding Tarot cards is a very individual process.
The questions and the Tarot answers are for you, that's why I wrote about your condition.
And about the dreams:
This vibe story is beautiful, but such dreams might indicate that you simply want to get back that person in your life. Or that you need to solve some problems related to that ex relationship. Same with the synchronicities.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.