Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-08-2017, 12:20 PM
Experiencer
Help with explaining cards I got o my question

Hello!

I would like to ask for your help with explaining to me, what this cards are telling me related to my question. I like to draw tarot cards when I have any questions, but honestly I have no real knowledge about it. Usually I read short description and I try to make out of it most that I can. I find it fun and most of the time enough for me, but I would really like more in depth explanation from someone willing to take time to help me with this, since it is important matter. not sure if I need to explain more about the situation, but my question was about staying together with my current partner or going apart. I used Decision spread on tarot dragon talisman website. I don-t know if doing it like that is ok, but anyways. I realize explaining like this might be hard, and you probably have to be familiar with the spread as well? I will add a picture oh how the spread looks and Then I will write the cards I got down. I realize this might be hard, and if you need more information on my situation i will share them. I just have no idea which hard to take as positive or which ans negative influence. Thank you so much for any help you are able and willing to give me!

here are the cards I got:

SELF - Nine of Cups - Happiness (small card on top of first card SITUATION) This cards shows your interaction with environment in this moment
SITUATION - Seven of Disks - Failure (The tarot card in this position refers to social or circumstantial factors affecting you now)
HOPE - XIII - Death (Tarot card in this position reflects a perspective and influence over your conscience, what you want to happen, that is hope)
FULL MOON - XI - Lust (The card in this position indicate the most influential force that shapes the situation. It's where the wind blows)
FUTURE - Two of Swords - Peace (The tarot card in this position indicates the wind direction relative to the current situation, however if you follow the card from the position ADVICE, you can change or neutralize this trend)
INNER - XII - The Hanged Man (The card in this position shows how you see yourself, your attitude towards the subject of this question. Changing this will also change the outcome)
ACTION - Queen of Disks (This tarot card shows your current actions, what are you doing for this)
POTENTIAL - Ten of Disks - Wealth (The tarot card in this position points to unknown still taking shape. it is a potential outcome of this spread and situation)
ADVICE - Seven of Wands - Valour (The tarot card in this position will suggest the best course of action)
Old 11-08-2017, 01:35 PM
Pathfinder
I'm not an expert, but I've given it a go. This is only how I personally would read the cards in the layout that they're in. Hope it helps :)

SITUATION - Seven of Disks (Pentacles)
Reality check on progress, assessment

You're in a position to take stock of your achievements and your goals, and to look at the fruits of your labour.

SELF - Nine of Cups
Wish fulfillment, pleased with achievement.

You're happy with the way things have progressed, things are going pretty well. This card can also be a caution against being a bit smug over what you have/have achieved, as that can lead to jealousy and friction.

HOPE - Death
Change, a new beginning. One door closing, another opening

You're looking for change, a new beginning or acceptance

FULL MOON - Lust (Strength)

Taking control, tolerance, facing reality

You need to be aware of yourself and your surroundings, as that will allow you to take control.

FUTURE - Two of Swords

Denial, blocked feelings, blindness

You will be blind to the truth, denying your thoughts and feelings, and be unwilling to make a choice.

INNER - The Hanged Man
Boredom, static relationship, paradox

You're bored and feel like you're trapped in limbo. You want a fresh perspective

ACTION - Queen of Disks ( (Pentacles)

Maternal, nurturing, matter of fact

You are trying to take the realistic approach. Be cautioned against caring for others at the expense of yourself

POTENTIAL - Ten of Disks (Pentacles)

Seeking permanence, continuity, being materially secure

Striving for, and achieving, stability and permanence. Providing for a family.

ADVICE - Seven of Wands
Confidence to say no, being resolute, aggressive interaction

You must stick to your guns and your principles. You may have to fight for what you want, but be cautious that you don't fight pointless battles for the sake of it.

Reading it as a whole:
You're in a position where you need to take stock of what you have. You're looking for stability and a happy family life. You've been pretty happy with what you had, but at the minute you're feeling bored and in a rut.
The Queen of Pentacles says to me that perhaps you've been mothering your partner or simply been putting more into the relationship then you're getting out, and the advice of the Seven of Wands is to take a stand to make that change or you will find yourself willingly blind to your heart (Two of Swords)
Old 11-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
but my question was about staying together with my current partner or going apart.

I have ADD so that picture board/deck hurts my eyes hehe, but my great sense here is that question alone has a red flag all over it. Either you love and want to be with someone or you don't. I played with this question in my marriage for years before I divorced. The uncertainty of this question you pose, has couples staying together for years and years. Two of swords I feel is in indication/reflection of that if you continue with this question.

I see the 7's in your spread important. 7's are associated which challenges, 7's ask one to take control in a tough situations, manage your responsibilities, and find a way to succeed.In short, get real with your situation( the Moon could be showing you this too as it flourishes with illusions). Death is showing you, you have grown, ready to move to the next phase in your life. Are you up for the task? Queen of Pentacles I feel is asking you to be responsible, both with your partner and emotions. Be assertive, but also sensitive to the situation, when your ready to make the descion, keep the traits of the Queen of Pentz in mind.

Thats my very short interpretation, without going to indepth with it, but that is what my gut is telling me
Old 11-08-2017, 02:44 PM
Experiencer
That was fast! Thank you both for your reading, I found many things to ponder about from the way you put it.

Sorry Clover xD When I was looking at different spreads, the word decision immediately stood out, and I decided on an impulse. Yes I agree, about red flag, and I have though to myself as well while asking the cards, and when writing the post, well if you are already considering this, doesn't that mean you already now what is best for you? Over the past few days I have been feeling increasingly how I need to start being sincere with myself, and not to lie about how I feel to myself, in order not to hurt person close to me, because honestly it will only lead to more pain for both of us. We haven't seen each other for one month now, due to some circumstance, and we nearly decided to call it quits before that, so this momentary separation has given me some time to allow myself to feel what I really feel. It is hard for me to do so, because I normally get burdened by feelings of guilt right away. Actually she was the one that first brought up this matter, but now I feel like it might be the right thing to do for both of us. The problem I have is jumping into relationship because of being afraid I might miss on the perfect love, and many times out of guilt which is the worst thing one could do... Not that this relationship hasn't been a fulfilling or a beautiful one. It was and is a learning experience like all of them, but I never felt like this was it for me, from the begging, but I still stayed because I can never say no, and the thought of rejecting someone makes me sick to the stomach. So it usually happens I get rejected in the end, but its probably all my own doing after all, consciously or subconsciously. the same started happening here. That is why I found this new feeling of coming to terms with how I feel and being sincere to myself important, because in the past I would shrug it off immediately as some sort of blasphemy. The feeling like I am somehow in debt to her, because she put so much energy in to this, and because I felt always like I am playing catching up to her feelings, makes thing even harder. I Have to change something, because I keep finding myself in the same situation. Being sincere would be a first step. If we break up, I know it will be hard, especially if I do it, but I think it will be so much better for her as well in the end. Anyways thanks for your time! I just need to mull things over I guess... or maybe se what happens when she gets back which is in few days. Maybe the path was already chosen and the situation will resolve itself.. Who am I kidding heh.
Old 17-08-2017, 07:38 AM
Experiencer
Thanks to both of you for your time and advice. The situation is resolved. If I could I would kindly ask for this thread to be deleted. Thank you.