Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-05-2020, 01:40 PM
Master
Dear sparrow, such a long time since i visited you here, back when i joined nearly a decade ago, till now, you forever remain true thankyou.
Im going ask something without a specific question, I wish to simply convery over this last decade i have journeyed through an incredible amount of loss, I doubt you will recall but we have spoken before about my dear mother, i nursed her through cancer whilst heavily pregnant with my baby, to her end, it was hard to watch, i then went onto loose 3 babies, then gave birth to my wonderful 2nd son, this time my father who had never recovered from the loss of my mum, plus had chronic dementia took a real deep turn into another world, i pretty much lost alot of him then, my relationship broke down through a betrayal, i then became very ill, pulled through with a miracle tho and ever grateful, went on to find a new relationship, and 2 months ago walked in to find my father dead on the floor, rigor mortis set in and well, im haunted by that image much more than having the blessing of mum passing away in my arms, im now in a position again where my current relationship is breaking down, and im struggling a little at the moment to know what i need. So i was wondering what you may say to someone going through this experience. There is more, but i think the above points have been the most significant as to why im wherever this is! In my life right now. As ever i hope your well, filled with love and smiling aways, big hugs xxx

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 30-07-2020, 01:35 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow and fellow companions,

As we have received notice of the forum’s upcoming shutdown, I would like to invite you to PM me or post your contact info before October so that we may continue to converse. Sparrow, you have always been available by Spiritual Consciousness Contact, however I’m sure it would be good to be connected still in the Earthly way. Tiss, Tobi, and anyone whose hearts have touched with mine, please contact me : ) My email is [email protected]. Perhaps we can use a texting app such as WhatsApp or Wechat, and even
make a group chat.

Much gratitide to you all, and dear Sparrow, for this wonderful, supportive, and empowering group of threads.
Old 30-07-2020, 10:53 PM
Experiencer

There is a substantial compilation of Spirit Guide Sparrow's answers about the Spirit World, the Soul, and many other topics available at:

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com/
Old 30-07-2020, 11:04 PM
Guide

Thanks, again, Bob! I hope you will continue archiving to the end!
Old 02-08-2020, 01:27 AM
Guide

Here’s a thread about creating a new forum to keep up the SF Community: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=136454
Old 03-08-2020, 10:29 AM
Administrator
The site is now staying open

Namaste
Old 03-08-2020, 10:31 AM
Guide

Woohoo, thanks Native Spirit!
Old 10-08-2020, 10:31 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
Sparrow I appreciated your views on Hell. I believe alot of people live in constant fear of the unknown and what will happen to their spirit when death comes. That being said as I have grown spiritually and evolved as a human being the more and more I believe Hell to be an actual plane of existence. I question, and this is me questioning the universe, if demons exist(and I have had the displeasure of having encounters) then how can there not be a hell and a Devil so to speak. I agree that Hell is of our own making but I also believe that there are angry demonic spirits that torment the living. Are these souls who left the Earth plane angry and full of rage and hate?? In many ways I do believe this could be a possibility but again I have witnessed NON human entities that were demonic. When I have encountered tortured souls I try to send them into the Divine Light of the The Source but there are nasty critters telling them not to trust the light...are these demonic entities?? Are tortured souls of men taking on the role of demons?? Again I cannot answer that. All I do know is that for me, and this is only for me, Hell is a real place full of sorrow, anger, hatred and torment..whether that is self imposed then so be it but it is Hell none the less.

JMO.....

A 10yo thread? Why not, lol.

The matter of demons does intrigue me.
I'm a clearer of negative entities. The religious call me Exorcist [bwahahaha]
But seriously; I've faced quite a few negative entities [NE] I use that term because I simply don't know what I'm facing.

Three NE that I faced had been causing much mischief. The RCC's official Exorcist was called. He fled in terror while repeating 'It's evil! It's evil!' [Which I find rather amusing. What was he expecting, Goldilocks?]

For what it's worth, my take is this; although I believe that the Angels of Light have an opposite, the entities most commonly encountered that cause illness, poltergeist activity and other disturbances, are actually very young souls that have been ushered into our realm through 'magick ritual', Ouija boards and the like.

They seem to be obsessed with the acquisition of power, especially power over others.
Rather than being 'evil', I see them as ignorant and lacking.
Young souls just starting their journey of Life?
Old 10-08-2020, 10:33 PM
Knower

Not sure how my post ended up on this thread??? Glitches?
Old 25-08-2020, 12:24 AM
Pathfinder

I am enjoying your posts tremendously, Sparrow. I am sensitive and see spirits, especially in reflective surfaces. I have had several experiences of watching a spirit "feed" from my spouse. He was approached from the front and the spirit hung onto him as he was preparing a meal. It was quite disturbing. My spouse was totally unaware it was even happening. I have also felt spirits attach themselves to myself, and it has felt almost like a needle prick in the skin. I was under the impression it was them trying to feed off my energy. I am very new to all this, only a few years. Any insight would be so welcome. Thank you for all your wonderful posts. I will read them all! Love and Light