Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 08-06-2020, 01:52 PM
MysticHippie_

Smile Synchronicities and Signs Between Two People

Ive seen synchronicities or coincidences since I’ve met someone in 2018, but more so beginning of 2020. When our connection got deeper. 1. I see repeating numbers everywhere, all sequences. Everyday. 2. I see his vehicle style/color/model (exactly like his) often. 3. His city/state always appear somewhere.

If one of us writes the other at odd hour at night, the other person has awakened. Or we are both awake because we can’t sleep at the same time.

Last, I had a dream recently where we were in a certain area (happy and peaceful) it was vivid - I felt everything. When I finally told him about it he said when he thinks of us together, it’s always in this area. I don’t want to read into this but my curiosity is getting the best of me. The signs are clear as day and I’ve trying to connect the dots.

Last edited by MysticHippie_ : 08-06-2020 at 10:56 PM.
Old 08-06-2020, 02:07 PM
Elfin

Hi... Enjoy this connection because it is meant.
Old 12-06-2020, 04:02 PM
Suspended
Master
welcome here MysticHippi...
Old 07-07-2020, 09:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Something similar has happened to me before but it could be because of Reticular Activating System, which means that we simply notice more things that were already there and not because they appear more often.
Old 16-07-2020, 04:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up Yep

I've run into something similar with my SO. He was just mailed a listing by a mortgage company that uses the same name I use for other profiles I have.

It's not a common word and I found that very curious.
Old 18-07-2020, 11:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticHippie_
Ive seen synchronicities or coincidences since I’ve met someone in 2018, but more so beginning of 2020. When our connection got deeper. 1. I see repeating numbers everywhere, all sequences. Everyday. 2. I see his vehicle style/color/model (exactly like his) often. 3. His city/state always appear somewhere.

If one of us writes the other at odd hour at night, the other person has awakened. Or we are both awake because we can’t sleep at the same time.

Last, I had a dream recently where we were in a certain area (happy and peaceful) it was vivid - I felt everything. When I finally told him about it he said when he thinks of us together, it’s always in this area. I don’t want to read into this but my curiosity is getting the best of me. The signs are clear as day and I’ve trying to connect the dots.
I relate to some parts of your post.Seeing repeatting numbers,and have somehow your thoughts 'manifesting' in our reality.

If i think of a colour (for example gold),i start to notice it everywhere.
I wanted to get a job at a social service,and after one day,i was seeing the name of the service for a long time.
It happens either with people names,and anything else that seems 'important' to me.

You can test it your self.

Close your eyes,and imagine that you're holding an 100euro bill to your hand,and pour some emotion of gratitude.Propably after that,you'll start seeing 100s on tv commercials,on the web,etc...
Old 18-07-2020, 12:02 PM
Master
I believe it's one of the function of seeing repeating numbers.An open gate between consious and subconsious.I'm not 100% sure,but i don't have a better explanation for the moment.
Old 19-07-2020, 07:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I relate to some parts of your post.Seeing repeatting numbers,and have somehow your thoughts 'manifesting' in our reality.

If i think of a colour (for example gold),i start to notice it everywhere.
I wanted to get a job at a social service,and after one day,i was seeing the name of the service for a long time.
It happens either with people names,and anything else that seems 'important' to me.

You can test it your self.

Close your eyes,and imagine that you're holding an 100euro bill to your hand,and pour some emotion of gratitude.Propably after that,you'll start seeing 100s on tv commercials,on the web,etc...

Yes, as you point out the mind recalls very quickly those things which bear a resemblance to one another.
We are (because we are part of it) constantly in touch with the universe, feedback takes place all the time.
True synchronicities are rare and leave one flummoxed and flabbergasted.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 19-07-2020, 12:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Yes, as you point out the mind recalls very quickly those things which bear a resemblance to one another.
We are (because we are part of it) constantly in touch with the universe, feedback takes place all the time.
True synchronicities are rare and leave one flummoxed and flabbergasted.
Yesterday i was watching tv,thinking of having-spending 20.000.000 euros.One minute later,the main character of the movie,was talking about 20.000.000 euros.
Such things happens all the time to me.
Old 22-07-2020, 01:36 PM
Master

Something very odd happened today (Wednesday) and on Monday.

Before I went shopping on Monday I quickly looked at the coins I had in my pocket. Exactly Fr.23.00. I shopped and at the till the total was F.23.00 - the girl had to smile when I emptied the exact amount into her hand without hesitating!
Today I went shopping again, no coins, only notes, and the total came to exactly Fr.23.00 !!

Under 'synchronicities' I understand something other than the accepted meaning of 's' so I find this nothing other than co-incidence.

A true synchronicity is as I have said before truly mind-blowing and will never be forgotten.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.