Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-04-2020, 11:04 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeplanter
Yes, I do a bit of writing with this theme about the weird things that have happened in my life. I will probably put some more stories here but somehow I feel a bit nervous or reluctant to do so.

Anytime one writes about themselves they make themselves vulnerable to some degree or another. The more honest and personal the more vulnerable. The reaction one gets, whether wanting one or not, if one gets one at all, is rarely going to match the spirit of the post. So I am not personally surprised at your reluctance. To be honest, my posts have grown much less personal over time, through my writing may have not. I have found that what I like to do is to write what I want or need to write, and when I am done, I may post it or not, the writing is the point and can be a very useful thing. Some can be for scrutiny, some can be for the journal. At least that is how I justify this exercise in procrastination to myself.
Old 15-04-2020, 11:07 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeplanter
My belief is that we are on the path to transcend the human state and the only way that we can do this is by experiences. There is some sort of balance between what fate seems to give to us and what we bring about ourselves. I believe in evolution, that is in a personal sense and also socially. If you consider how far humans have come in the last million years, it is inconceivable what could happen in the next million years. Probably the weakest point in the whole process is our limited brain capacity and most of life is just trying to make us more clever.
Yes, I do a bit of writing with this theme about the weird things that have happened in my life. I will probably put some more stories here but somehow I feel a bit nervous or reluctant to do so.
Hi, and yes I know what you mean about evolution, progress of where we will be at in years to come. I only have to look at everything that has been " invented" during my lifetime to not be able to comprehend where we will be in another 50/100 years, never mind a million!!... Please do continue to write, please don't be nervous. I would love to read more from you...
Old 15-04-2020, 11:11 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi, and yes I know what you mean about evolution, progress of where we will be at in years to come. I only have to look at everything that has been " invented" during my lifetime to not be able to comprehend where we will be in another 50/100 years, never mind a million!!... Please do continue to write, please don't be nervous. I would love to read more from you...
Hehehe! Once again I posted 3 minutes before you did. You will have to set your alarm a few minutes earlier to beat me to the pass.
Maybe I am reading your mind and know when you are about to post and I quick butt in...... spooooooky!
Old 15-04-2020, 11:23 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Hehehe! Once again I posted 3 minutes before you did. You will have to set your alarm a few minutes earlier to beat me to the pass.
Maybe I am reading your mind and know when you are about to post and I quick butt in...... spooooooky!
Hahaha.. yes very spooky!!!!! But great fun ... And who knows how these things work! We do both seem to be drawn to @ treeplanter at the same time. Maybe @ treeplanter can shed some light?? !!!! ..... ( I'll get you next time Ketzer lol..)....
Old 15-04-2020, 11:49 AM
Elfin

To Treeplanter. I would like to thank you. Can you see what has happened here?? Your story...You have drawn people towards you , to the point that we are able to have a chuckle over who "gets there " first. You have created something here that is meaningful. So please do have the confidence to continue . Only this morning I posted a tribute to an auntie that has passed away from coronavirus. I was not going to look at this forum anymore today. But I did.... And it's your thread that drew me.. again. In doing so, I was able to smile during these dark darks. And you did that... You are such a lovely warm person ( and Ketzer I suppose , even though he like an annoying bluebottle!!).. ... Thank you ..
Old 15-04-2020, 12:01 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
To Treeplanter. I would like to thank you. Can you see what has happened here?? Your story...You have drawn people towards you , to the point that we are able to have a chuckle over who "gets there " first. You have created something here that is meaningful. So please do have the confidence to continue . Only this morning I posted a tribute to an auntie that has passed away from coronavirus. I was not going to look at this forum anymore today. But I did.... And it's your thread that drew me.. again. In doing so, I was able to smile during these dark darks. And you did that... You are such a lovely warm person ( and Ketzer I suppose , even though he like an annoying bluebottle!!).. ... Thank you ..
Well now, I am not so proud as to accept charity, in whatever color package it comes. I don't know what a bluebottle is, and perhaps I should not google it.

Who am I kidding...... of course I am going to google it!
Old 15-04-2020, 12:07 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Well now, I am not so proud as to accept charity, in whatever color package it comes. I don't know what a bluebottle is, and perhaps I should not google it.

Oh now I see, you are trying to say I am TOP SHELF! Please, you are too kind!

That makes me happy as a fly on shhhite. Bzzzzzzzzzzz!
Old 15-04-2020, 12:12 PM
Elfin

Quote:

Lol... You don't know what a bluebottle is??!!!!!!!!.... Are you actually kidding me??!!!... Oh gosh.... @ treeplanter.... Do you know what a bluebottle is????.... Good lord above... It's no wonder my hairs going grey!!!! ..... Going to Google it ... For goodness sake. Well do... And then swat yourself... Save me the bother lol....
Old 15-04-2020, 12:14 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Oh now I see, you are trying to say I am TOP SHELF! Please, you are too kind!

That makes me happy as a fly on shhhite. Bzzzzzzzzzzz!
For goodness sake man ... Don't flatter yourself lololol.... ( Although that is such a Georgous colour... My favourite!!!)....
Old 15-04-2020, 01:05 PM
Elfin

But seriously @treeplanter. I would still urge you to write ,even if you feel you cannot share on here. It's a story worthy of the written word. I can even visualise your story as a film..and you already have the perfect title ...