Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 05-02-2020, 12:50 PM
Pathfinder

Lost two people in my life

Hello it's nice to be here.
I have lost two lovely people in my life, my boyfriend two years ago and my dad the year after and started looking at Wicca to try to bring stability to my life. I have started reading Wicca books and this is the reason why I joined this site so I could talk and hopefully meet like minded people.
Thank you
Blessed be.
Old 08-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Experiencer
Hell tracey welcome to the forum. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You will like it here.

I do not know anything of Wicca so I didn't answer you sooner, but did want you to know that I look forward to getting to know you.
Old 08-02-2020, 11:25 PM
Knower

I'm glad to see you here tracy. There has been more activity in the Wicca section lately, feel free to post any questions or thoughts. I know that a few people with some experience look here.
Old 08-02-2020, 11:25 PM
Knower

Of course, I'm very sorry for your loss. Wicca has been a path to empowerment for me, and I hope it is for you too.
Old 12-02-2020, 12:45 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you for your messages. I feel I have to meditate more as I only do this now and again only because I feel as though I am at a crossroads.
Blessed be
Old 21-02-2020, 05:50 AM
Master
Sorry for your losses.

There is much for you to learn from this experience and know your love ones are nearby.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 23-02-2020, 01:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracey10
Hello it's nice to be here.
I have lost two lovely people in my life, my boyfriend two years ago and my dad the year after and started looking at Wicca to try to bring stability to my life. I have started reading Wicca books and this is the reason why I joined this site so I could talk and hopefully meet like minded people.
Thank you
Blessed be.
Hi Tracey,
I’m so sorry for your losses, that’s hard. I learned to meditate and became a Wicca 31 years ago because it felt like coming home (until I discovered Spiritualism12 years ago) The love of nature and the things women value like intuition felt empowering. My abilities were celebrated instead of being told I was crazy or evil. If yo have lost people you may also want to look into Spiritualism as well since we believe the soul never dies and there is life after the death of this body.
I hope you find peace.
RescueMom
Old 05-03-2020, 01:50 PM
Master
Once upon a time there was a man who had lost one who he had never met. Filled with the grief that led him to the one he thought was dead. Seemingly filled to the brim with life and joy, he had to discover himself without his griefful toy. Unfolded did he to life anew, a greater allowed realisation unlike any he had ever allowed himself to know before. As it is all being and becoming evermore here and now, for his and all their one everlasting joy.
Old 16-07-2020, 02:15 AM
Suspended

The creator will be taking 'loved' ones.
Old 17-07-2021, 09:29 AM
Pathfinder

Angel1 wicca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Matthews
Hell tracey welcome to the forum. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You will like it here.

I do not know anything of Wicca so I didn't answer you sooner, but did want you to know that I look forward to getting to know you.

Thank you for your kind words. I have an urge to write on here and look at all the posts that are on here. I was on youtube last night, watching herbology and how chakras heal the body. I feel I am looking for something and the more I read wicca/pagan/spiritual books and go on youtube I am hoping I will find something. I also have an urge to start a coven, I dont know why but maybe the answer will come soon.

Blessed be