Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-02-2019, 12:49 AM
Master
I guess what coaching study you want to do is up to you and what is offered in your country. Over here there's official higher coach studies that give you an official, national recognized diploma (just below university level, which is called HBO in my country, standing for Higher Vocational Education). The level that's just below university.
There's also coaching studies offered by private institutions, some larger than others. Then you can get a certificate, some have gotten the 'okay' from government and health insurance companies meaning a client can then apply for partial health care coverage.

I was doing a coaching & counseling study some 8 years ago, merely to get a paper to please clients. I didn't feel I needed it as I'd been helping & coaching people for years, it comes naturally to me. But some people want a diploma/certificate as proof.
I quite the study due to money issues.

Last year I considered doing a study, this time the official HBO one, and again I decided against it as I would merely do it for clients who don't believe a coach without a diploma is good. People who think like that aren't the clients for me. I need people who intuitively know and feel that I'm the right one for them. That's not something a diploma can buy.
I didn't want to waste 4 years, a lot of time and money on a study that had no added value for me, and would only force me to study things I have no interest in whatsoever. It would get me in my head, meaning out of a coaching vibe.
I am confident enough to do without. Take it or leave it.
No one has ever asked me about diplomas.

As for having an infinite supply... if you give too much you drain yourself as you empty your own cup. That's one mistake many people make. They give too much, and apart from that they never work on filling their own cup. Often they suffer from lack of self-love, low self-esteem, yet they do give. But when you're like that you have nothing to give. You give your own energy away. Until you learn how to change this, by FIRST filling your own cup --> work on self-love, self-esteem, boundaries and so on, you will drain yourself.
Only when your own cup is full and there is overflow do you have something to give: the overflow, NOT the contents of your cup. And that is exactly where most go wrong, until they learn to do it right.