Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 24-05-2018, 03:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Fish Indigo Octarine HELP

Hi all!

I have a friend that by looking at someone, just by turning around at them people lower their heads and go blank for seconds, the best way to describe this is as if he we’re telekinetic or magnetic, their heads are drawn to him once he see them he has no control whatsoever on this. very very few dont notice but is super obvious others get scared others get defensive, they all look for the source and when they turn to look at him they know its coming from him. He is in desperate need for information on how to deal with this, He is unable to get hired anywhere because of this and because of other “gifts “ as they call it on certain articles read. I am not making this up and im not crazy. He is very afraid to seek help and cant even afford It or doesnt even know who can help, he is very afraid of doctors of getting locked up. He doesnt have family memebrs or have have a dad. His mother is a sociopath with alcoholism she knows through intuition and has tried to bring him down in the past many times, he been terrorized most of his life, but thats another story. he cant take this anymore. Doesnt have friends and cant make friends because they feel him and run. The only ones interested are felons, military folks and other power hungry folks.Please if you are able to assist me by shedding light. I never thought this would be real but he woke up like this one morning and he is terrified. any help will help. Where can he even apply for a job?

He can also think of something and the other person will pick it up as if "god" place the thought. People already know he can do that so they run from him, he has ADHD so imagine how many thoughts positive and negative ones he has in a given minute?! He is in dire need of help guys anything will help....
Old 24-05-2018, 03:06 PM
Administrator
Hello

Many times its what is refered to as an Empath or having Empathy that brings this strong energy on. We have to learn to control it or it does take control over us. I know this place I walk in this place. As a teen it was very hard to make and keep friends. As I got older and more social I noted that some would look at me and almost run from me, where others were drawn to me as somehow they felt they could talk to me about anything. I have total strangers come to me and unload their issues and feel better. Others give me that cold stare and I feel they are wondering most times "why" they are doing that.

Grounding is key here learning how to root the inner part of yourself and using things like protection walls, and even crystals can help balance it out. Most important is the control of things like ADHD so that your presence is calm around others. At times this does mean seeing a DR for advise if its severe. Working first on things you can do for yourself is place to start.

Lynn
Old 09-04-2019, 05:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Im still struggling. I need some advice. Id like to leave leave.
Old 09-04-2019, 10:37 PM
Experiencer

Sounds like he is afraid of other's, and that doesn't help with grounding his energy, he needs to learn to ground it so he can be more comfortable in his own energy space which I think will help, the space can be created anywhere, can be anywhere. But that space is sacred, and to represent the space where his energy is and his connection to it. It's how you link youself to other's. Cause him not being comfortable in that space, that energy get's projected out, is put like on a 'mega phone' which other's that has an intensity, and fear him by what they are picking up cause they don't understand it. So they will try to shut the source of that out, cause of unfamiliarity with that energy.
Old 17-04-2019, 06:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Octarine Indigo Empath Crisis Sunfell

Thank you for your advice. It is true grounding resonates. Anyone would help with a good source on how to ground? I am self prescribing adhd meds as well as Benzodiazepines. Ive stood up to my mom, 26 years of Gaslighting. I was sent to jail and now i have misdemeanor charges. Ive held 32 full time jobs in 3 industries all entry level. I am unable to keep employment because of adhd and recently since the arrest i may have ptsd because of what happend with mom. I had no clue all this was going on. I am in despair. My city charges 160$ for one psychiatric session. I get Vyvanse from MX at 56 bucks for. 28 day supply. I am currently crossing the border into MX every day as I am unable to stay with mom as she also filed a protective order, which is absurd because i am not violent or aggressive.

I am very tired I really want to leave leave. I feel everything and everyone just like you have mentioned below exactly thats how people react and the description you gave is accurate.

Im very afraid as I keep sending out bad vibes all the time and people arr reacting. My anxiety kicks in the ptsd kicks in and i end up self sabotaging as i blame myslef every time someone senses me or the bad vibes i sent like i blame myself and people pick that up and i end up taking it in.

I am looking for employment not so much to eat or to cross the border now its for meds. I cannot take this anymore. No friends or anyone to talk to about this because no one believes what you guys understand.

What can I do?? I am also very afraid of cops and the courts and the royals the sociopaths and doctors i always think they will attack me because I think im important somehow and believe that since i am helping this world with my energy they won’t like this and will do something to me to retaliate.

I am in great despair. Ive prayed this go away. Ive talked to the universe so this be taken away, ive meditated and have asked to end my contract or whatever i got going on here and things get worse! My abilities keep going up. Now an Octarine shift?? From indigo to Octarine??

Whoever gave me this.... how em I suppose to do all this and expect me to survive ***? Shouldn’t we get divne help as well?? It does sound bad but how is this possible all at once? I cant take this. I am sitting inside my car with no gas in a park close to where i used to live from early morning sometimes all afternoon and evening untill 10 or 11 pm and i sneak inside to steal food and sometimes i spend the night right with my dear mother who i suspect is a sociopath.

I cant catch a break... no relationship at all. I have been a mess since i was born. I am really stuck here.
We are supposed to step away from toxic places toxic environments and yet the universe sends us fked up people toxic people to HELP??? ***??? Like ***?!

For free?? What is this?? Was i a bad person in a other lifetime and now i am paying for all this by playing Jesus here? I just dont understand at all. What do I do? I got no brothers and no sisters. My mother decided due to high pride that she would do the mother work without a man like she thought she could but she didn’t do great job i mean she was my biggest bulley in my life! What can i do? My mother would leave me in parks so she could work. Or with aunts and uncles. Where i was raped by a cousin at 10 and molested by an aunt. A few other hands by second cousins. Used and abused since a lil kid and im being used by the universe? ***??!

Why? Why is this going on. Should i really believe that i heard the call??

This is very outrageous. Yall should see my instagram i keep seeing 11:11 12:12 for the past fxking 4 years now! Pay attention to your thoughts, you will receive abundance, the universe is reaching out to you bla bla bla 4 years! Ive done exactly everything and i am worse now that I followed “my heart “ than I was when I didn’t care about any of this. I really dont care to help i dont want to be part of this anymore. What do i do? Just leave? And when i do take meds to find relief i feel so bad so guilty that i am not available to the universe or to god or whatever and i end up beating myself up psychologically I stop and do it all over again.
Old 18-04-2019, 05:34 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchydorito
Thank you for your advice. It is true grounding resonates. Anyone would help with a good source on how to ground? I am self prescribing adhd meds as well as Benzodiazepines. Ive stood up to my mom, 26 years of Gaslighting. I was sent to jail and now i have misdemeanor charges. Ive held 32 full time jobs in 3 industries all entry level. I am unable to keep employment because of adhd and recently since the arrest i may have ptsd because of what happend with mom. I had no clue all this was going on. I am in despair. My city charges 160$ for one psychiatric session. I get Vyvanse from MX at 56 bucks for. 28 day supply. I am currently crossing the border into MX every day as I am unable to stay with mom as she also filed a protective order, which is absurd because i am not violent or aggressive.

I am very tired I really want to leave leave. I feel everything and everyone just like you have mentioned below exactly thats how people react and the description you gave is accurate.

Im very afraid as I keep sending out bad vibes all the time and people arr reacting. My anxiety kicks in the ptsd kicks in and i end up self sabotaging as i blame myslef every time someone senses me or the bad vibes i sent like i blame myself and people pick that up and i end up taking it in.

I am looking for employment not so much to eat or to cross the border now its for meds. I cannot take this anymore. No friends or anyone to talk to about this because no one believes what you guys understand.

What can I do?? I am also very afraid of cops and the courts and the royals the sociopaths and doctors i always think they will attack me because I think im important somehow and believe that since i am helping this world with my energy they won’t like this and will do something to me to retaliate.

I am in great despair. Ive prayed this go away. Ive talked to the universe so this be taken away, ive meditated and have asked to end my contract or whatever i got going on here and things get worse! My abilities keep going up. Now an Octarine shift?? From indigo to Octarine??

Whoever gave me this.... how em I suppose to do all this and expect me to survive ***? Shouldn’t we get divne help as well?? It does sound bad but how is this possible all at once? I cant take this. I am sitting inside my car with no gas in a park close to where i used to live from early morning sometimes all afternoon and evening untill 10 or 11 pm and i sneak inside to steal food and sometimes i spend the night right with my dear mother who i suspect is a sociopath.

I cant catch a break... no relationship at all. I have been a mess since i was born. I am really stuck here.
We are supposed to step away from toxic places toxic environments and yet the universe sends us fked up people toxic people to HELP??? ***??? Like ***?!

For free?? What is this?? Was i a bad person in a other lifetime and now i am paying for all this by playing Jesus here? I just dont understand at all. What do I do? I got no brothers and no sisters. My mother decided due to high pride that she would do the mother work without a man like she thought she could but she didn’t do great job i mean she was my biggest bulley in my life! What can i do? My mother would leave me in parks so she could work. Or with aunts and uncles. Where i was raped by a cousin at 10 and molested by an aunt. A few other hands by second cousins. Used and abused since a lil kid and im being used by the universe? ***??!

Why? Why is this going on. Should i really believe that i heard the call??

This is very outrageous. Yall should see my instagram i keep seeing 11:11 12:12 for the past fxking 4 years now! Pay attention to your thoughts, you will receive abundance, the universe is reaching out to you bla bla bla 4 years! Ive done exactly everything and i am worse now that I followed “my heart “ than I was when I didn’t care about any of this. I really dont care to help i dont want to be part of this anymore. What do i do? Just leave? And when i do take meds to find relief i feel so bad so guilty that i am not available to the universe or to god or whatever and i end up beating myself up psychologically I stop and do it all over again.

Grounding is easy if you let it be. Dig a hole in the dirt, plant flowers or other plants, do the dishes and make your mind think only of the dishes. Grounding is putting your attention on where you are in the moment, pulling your mind out of the ethers or past or future and paying attention to what is now. It is not sustainable mentally, that is why you need dirt to dig, or dishes to wash or some other physical labor that brings you back into your body.

As for self prescribing medications, that is not going to help you. I suspect the adhd diagnosis is not correct. You need to get off the meds and find doctor to help you figure out what is really going on. Some of the behvior attributed to ADHD is actually stress and anxiety. Find a way to relieve those without medication and then you will be able to determine what your next step is.
Old 21-06-2019, 03:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Okay, ill try this one more time....
3 years no employment not due to the ** we are going through, I AM SELF SABOTAGING MY INTERVIEWS.
THE SECOND I AM NEAR ANYONE AND I BEGIN TO SPEAK PEOPLE CANNOT HANDLE MY ENERGY AND GO BLANK ON WHAT THEY WERE SAYING OR THEY ARE UNABLE TO FULL GATHER THEIR THOUGHTS I AM INTERRUPTING HERE.... THIS HAPPENS ON THE FOUND TOO, HEY CALL ME!!! Psionic abilities have increased to the point of not being able to handle it, I can talk in my head like Homer Simpson does and everyone around mecan hear it. EVERYONE they all react accordingly. Ive tried this i live like this for the past 3 years, I CANNOT GET EMPLOYMENT BECAUSE OF THESE ****ING ABILITIES.... I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS, I am unable to get employment. I have been selling plasma for the past 2 years, i have been interviewing like an idiot for 3 years, people refuse to hire that young man that interrupts our thinking god knows how. I am asking for help, i am in dire need for guidance, if yall could do what i can where would you work at??? I have the huge desire to leave, I can't live like this, there is nothing out there other than stupid sunfell.com site... I went through all of the ** listed under octarine, i cannot take this, if anyone out there has ANYTHING please reach out, i am in crisis.
Old 21-06-2019, 04:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Grounding does not help

QUOTE=WildHairedWoman]Grounding is easy if you let it be. Dig a hole in the dirt, plant flowers or other plants, do the dishes and make your mind think only of the dishes. Grounding is putting your attention on where you are in the moment, pulling your mind out of the ethers or past or future and paying attention to what is now. It is not sustainable mentally, that is why you need dirt to dig, or dishes to wash or some other physical labor that brings you back into your body.

As for self prescribing medications, that is not going to help you. I suspect the adhd diagnosis is not correct. You need to get off the meds and find doctor to help you figure out what is really going on. Some of the behvior attributed to ADHD is actually stress and anxiety. Find a way to relieve those without medication and then you will be able to determine what your next step is.[/quote]
Old 23-07-2019, 10:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Get a job using those abilities - plenty of work on the psychic lines, with constant callers and good money.