Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 02-05-2015, 04:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
i once asked Shymhz the following question

"is it true that the leader of each mythology is the same angel?
mythology: egyption....greek...nordic....roman....
leader : ........ra.........zeus....odin.....jupiter...
"

Here was the reply
"the greek text is correct.

the connection is exact.

it is true that the pantheon of all these have the same beings yet who is greatest and who is leader is not always the same. ra is greatest but osiris more worshipped. ouranos is greatest but zeus more worshipped. ra is more equivalent to helios than to zeus.
"

Why would you ask if the leader of each mythology is the same ANGEL?

I just find it so....umm...well...unbelievable that a deity of a pagan pantheon is an angel. The Morrigan from the Celtic pantheon is about as far as you can get from being an angel, at least that's how I see it.
Old 02-05-2015, 04:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran

Have you ever wondered where the 'Hanging Man' in Tarot cards originates from ? Well now you know.

The Hanged Man in the Tarot is Odin of Norse mythology.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:41 AM
Olorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
... if I offered a prayer to Zeus, would I get a response??
Why not try it and see?
The best way to prove or disprove an idea is to test it.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Why would you ask if the leader of each mythology is the same ANGEL?
i was curious to see if there was any connection and if each god in each different historical mythology was basically the same fallen entity.

In this case, what i found out whilst communicating with the repented fallen watcher Shymhz was that he was both Odin and Zeus.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:48 AM
Master

Hmmmm.....I see.....interesting

But why would you think that a god was a "fallen entity"
Old 03-05-2015, 08:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Hmmmm.....I see.....interesting

But why would you think that a god was a "fallen entity"
At that time, i assumed that a fallen entities' strength / authority was directly proportional to the quantity of mortal followers that they had.

Hence, there are often 2 primary powers / leaders in each mythology. These 2 will always be Shemyhaza and Azazel who were the 2 main leaders of the fallen watchers who landed on Mount Hermon in Syria.

Secondly, these fallen watchers were viewed as gods amongst the people.

Thirdly, the lesser strength watchers have single domains of power. Example, Pan in Roman mythology is lower down the ranks of the 200 fallen watchers and has authority over 'farming'. This same entity went by the name Silvanus in Celtic mythology who was biased towards farming and nature.

The same would apply to MorrĂ­gan in Celtic mythology who is biased towards war and probably Athena in Greek mythology.

Again maybe their power originates from the aura's that radiate from humans bodies. So each fallen angel will focus on every person's talents.

War gods/goddesses focus on human soldiers. Life from the ground (Pan) will focus on farmers.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:09 PM
Master

Tristran, you're writing your posts as if what you say IS, when in actuality what you are posting are simply your beliefs

However, I can see that you and I will never agree so we'll just have to agree to disagree

I must get a word in here though and say that it's my belief that Shemyhaza and Azazel have nothing to do with any pagan deities.

I'm assuming, when you speak of the two primary powers in each mythology, that you are referring to female and male - usually, but not always, the Mother Goddess and her consort.

These pagan deities are pre-Christian and have nothing to do with fallen angels - so us pagans believe.
Old 04-05-2015, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Tristran, you're writing your posts as if what you say IS, when in actuality what you are posting are simply your beliefs
You could try praying to Jesus Christ and getting the truth from Him instead.

What better source of truth is there and it is all for free. Simply ask your questions to Yahushua and ask for answers in dreams.

If you don't believe me then just wait for the day that the fallen watchers show up on our turf. Their skin is pale, hair white/blonde, blue eyes, low crown foreheads, pointy elf ears and have minds of geniuses. Note they are technically minded and have no senses of humor.

Simply asking one 'hey, whats up' will result in them literally looking up into the air in bewilderment.

Now why was the (Star Trek) genius Spock depicted with pointy ears and no sense of humor. The same applies to the pale face, Commander Data.
Old 05-05-2015, 04:15 AM
Master

Well.....like I say....you believe in your beliefs and I'll believe in mine See you around
Old 06-05-2015, 11:55 PM
Knower
Yeah, I agree with jenny Crow. I have always understood that if we were looking at deific figures odin was the "Hanged man". That also is the concept of change and sacrifice.

It sounds to me like the whole thread is much more specific than Hellenistic Deities, worship of whom is still very active.