Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 18-10-2016, 04:34 AM
Seeker

I Keep Seeing Repeating Numbers...

Last August of 2015, I went through a Kundalini spiritual awakening... For the next year after that, I saw 11:11 everywhere, no matter where I looked. At that time, I recognized my twin flame and went through all the positive and negative stages of spiritual awakening.
Now, lately, I see 111, 1111, 444 and 555 everywhere I look. Guaranteed, I see all of those numbers at least once, if not several times a day. I feel like it might mean that I'm on the right soul path but at the same time, I don't know. I'm starting to get the feeling like school is not for me and that I should be dropping out of college (I'm working on my nursing degree) and every time I start to think about that, I see 555 somewhere. It's really weird.
The other day, during the Super Moon, my friend was having a really, really hard day. He broke up with his girlfriend so we were going to go to the next town over to see a music show. He started saying that we can't go because we were going to get in a car accident. He was pacing around the house, crying, with his hands on his head but we still convinced him to go. We left to my other friend's house to wait for his friend to arrive so we could go. Right when we got there and got out of the car, we heard a massive car crash and it turned out to be his friend. She and the person that crashed into her got very hurt. I comforted him for the rest of the night, helped him through his panic attacks and tried to keep him stable enough to not feel like hurting himself. The whole time we were driving around seeing other car's license plates, our food order came out to $11.11, every time I looked at the clock, it was one of those numbers... I kept seeing all those numbers absolutely everywhere again: 111, 1111, 444 and 555. I don't know what it means but has anyone else experienced this?