Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 17-10-2016, 01:05 AM
Experiencer
Can two friends be linked in their awakenings?

I have had multiple synchronicities occur weekly since my awakening about 3 years ago. My awakening has been at a very moderate pace and I feel I'm right where I need to be with the flow of it. A friend of mine has awakened all within the last 6 months and once she recognized it and acknowledged it for what it was (with my help in pointing it out), she went from 0-60 quite quickly.

Anyhow because we are very close friends there have been times when we have both had the same synchronicities almost within days of each other. Or she being a lucid dreamer will tell me something she dreamt and it matched something I saw or heard outside that day or the next. It seems very weird but we are wondering if somehow we could be linked in our awakenings? Is this possible? I know we use each other to lean on when it's hard to talk to just anyone about this kind of thing. So from the start it's been her & I to share our experiences between ourselves.

I can give you numerous examples but I will only share one here. About a month and 1/2 ago I was in the bank drive through and when I pulled up to get the container that shoots through the tube to the teller I noticed a praying mantis clinging to the side of the shoot literally just staring at me. I thought it peculiar when around the bank their was so much greenery and shrubs to hang out in. Anyhow, later that day I shared this weird story with my friend who is going through her own awakening and she let out a small gasp sound. I asked her why she did that and she said the day prior to my bank visit she was driving through a fast food drive through. Her car pulled up to pay/pickup window and she was waiting and saw a praying mantis clinging to side of the window...also staring at her as well. She thought the same thing as I did. Anyhow, it didn't stop there. She came over that weekend after sharing our stories and we decided to watch some documentaries on netflix covering spiritual subjects, the universe, and terrestrials. When all of a sudden one of the documentaries went into an elaborate explanation of symbolism for the praying mantis. Our jaws dropped because what were the chances of this? I haven't even said the word or even thought on a praying mantis in years, and here in less than a week between us both we had it come up three times. Many other things like this happen between us I could share. So I don't know if there could be a connection between us but I'm thinking it could be possible. Anyone have experience in this?
Old 26-10-2016, 09:04 AM
Deactivated Account
I have a similar situation with a friend, who is much younger than me. I had a dream before she returned in my life (I actually used to know her when she was a small child and I was a teenager.) I was climbing my staircase of ascension with a female by my side. She randomly contacted me via Facebook one day last year, I had begun practicing Reiki and she had learned of this. Right away I knew she was waking. Our lives shared many parallels, she is 26, I am 38. Looking at her is like looking at my 26 year old self. We both were young mothers, though my children are much older now. We are now in what I believe to be the same ascension level, we both can feel when the other is in need of something, and will have visions about each other. It seems like we keep each other grounded and supported during this process. I feel the reason for this is to encourage our climb. I feel like we are meant to encourage each other during the process. A spiritual path does not have to be a lonely path and like attracts like. I do not know if you have also begun to (like myself), draw in more people like you. Synchrony has drawn in quite the spiritual support system to me, I have a family of spiritualists now.