Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 09:07 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:

I don't attack, I talk about what is true from my perspective.
This isn't even credible denial, it is manipulation.. you are no less violent, no less at all, than the way you paint LaMont or myself.. you are more devious, underhanded, and deceitfull, though..
Quote:

For whatever that's worth.
Ditto.. manipulation.. living in the fantasy of your own story-telling.. and classic marketing, you would make a good political campaign advisor..

Try dealing with the actualities, here, in this forum, without the appeal to emotions, how cheesy.. actualities like the clear contradictions in your own posting which you pretend you don't understand.. the contradictions i quoted were 'self-evident'..

Be well..
Old 10-10-2010, 09:10 PM
mahakali

Quote:
lisa- If all the members who engage in that kind of conflict are enjoying it,
by all means- enjoy.

But I don't buy that it is anything more than ego and a pain body fix.
love Eckhart Tolle and suggest it to anyone, its a good read.(power of now and a new world, i think)

I have been keeping up with this thread and am not taking any sides just observing the play of emotions and learning from it. I too resonate with the pain body reference. I see how it comes into play with so many so often and i try to notice when the emotion strikes me, i pause and rewind putting myself in others shoes, its very hard to do especially with family. I struggle more with my loved ones.

I will stop and realize when this pain body arises in me. i will try to put this in my every day actions. I will stop and count three breaths. I will clear my mind and see the god in everyone.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:12 PM
LaMont Cranston

TzuJanLi, Great post! I find it amazing that Phroggy doesn't see how transparent he is.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:24 PM
LaMont Cranston

Wrong Again, Phroggy

Phroggy, Wrong again! You make all kinds of broad assumptions, including "You ultimately are not responsible. Taking responsibility is just doing the best you can. Why would anybody do less?"

It is obvious that people, yourself included, often give much less then their best. They make excuses, they shave points, they compromise what they know to be true and so on. You do it all the time on your posts, and why I think that you are copping out and looking to duck responsibility for your life.

Doing the best that you can is not a given. Doing the best that you can usually, not always, involves considering options and possibilities and making decisions.
Doing the best that you can is a conscious act, but, as usual andrew and yourself claim you are not responsible and have no control over who you are or what you do.

I am conscious of and responsible for my life, including these words I am now writing. So are you, deny it as you might try to do with all of your radical resonating. This conversation is not happening because it is necessary or unnecessary. That more of that get well inspired deviousness that you try to slip into your post. This conversation is happening because both of us (and others) choose to have it happen and keep it going.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:26 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMont Cranston
TzuJanLi, Great post! I find it amazing that Phroggy doesn't see how transparent he is.
He does.. that's the game he plays, and.. unfortunately, i buy into it, only to present a balanced perspective for those that might be swayed by his marketing skills (same theory as 'prestige pricing').. he's very clear on this game and the decent folks he dupes.. don't get caught-up in it, most of these people just don't care.. the only reason i stay is because i said i would, i will be Phroggy's 'mirror', and 'the other side of the coin'..

Be well..
Old 10-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

He does.. that's the game he plays, and.. unfortunately, i buy into it, only to present a balanced perspective for those that might be swayed by his marketing skills (same theory as 'prestige pricing').. he's very clear on this game and the decent folks he dupes.. don't get caught-up in it, most of these people just don't care.. the only reason i stay is because i said i would, i will be Phroggy's 'mirror', and 'the other side of the coin'..

Be well..

This is delusion. The reason you confront is because you see things in Phroggy that you dont like. He irritates you. He shows you a mirror, he shows you those aspects of yourself that you dont accept, and he shows you your self-image. That you would suggest that you show him a mirror but you wont acknowledge the mirror he shows you, speaks volumes.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Phroggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMont Cranston

Ever see a transparent frog? It's really cool! The skin is transparent and you can see all the organs and stuff.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:43 PM
LaMont Cranston

TzuJanLi, Once again, you are correct. Sometimes I get lulled into thinking...even though I know better...that Phroggy is spewing his get well laden stories is some sort of unconscious manner. The reason that I stay is pretty much the same reason that you stay...I am unwilling to let Phroggy run all that garbage about how he and others are not responsible for who they are and what they do.

There's an outside chance that somebody other that andrew might actually believe some of that stuff. Oh, wait a second, Phroggy and andrew don't believe...they just radically resonate.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:49 PM
LaMont Cranston

Watching the game...

Phroggy, In one of your posts, you say something about me turning away and watching the game but not being able to do that. Actually, I'm watching a game right now with my father-in-law and doing quite a few other things. Having an ongoing discussion with you on a forum such as this one is pretty easy to do in my spare time, and I have quite a bit of spare time these days.

You might be amazed at how much you could accomplish if you actuallly admitted that you had control of your life. But, wait, you don't have any control or responsibility and, ultimately, you're doing the best you can, right? Gee, is that really the best you can do?
Old 10-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Master
Knock it OFF!!!! This thread is CLOSED as our members apparently cannot bring themselves to discuss ANYTHING without having to have the bigger ego or use insults to get their points across.

Staff is sick and tired of it. PM's are in the works.

Closed Thread