Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 06:21 PM
charlie9865

Negative energys....

Hi all well am posting because just recently i feel very drained,tired,down and just really fed up.
I have a lot of friends that have been/going through some bad times.I have recently been diagnosed with charcot marie tooth.But am dealing very well with it.And have picked my self up, but for some reason i feel other peoples enerys rubbing off on me if ya get what i mean. .I am picking up on there feelings and it is making me feel very low.Anyone got any advice on how i can stop this happening.And how i can pick myself up about. charlie x x x

Last edited by charlie9865 : 12-03-2007 at 06:35 PM.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Knower

Hi Charlie

I find this too sometimes so now what I try to do when I'm in someones company who give off really negative energies is to pull back and swap the conversation to good things, I've found in my case that it also makes the person more positive too

I hope that helps

Michelle xx
Old 12-03-2007, 06:35 PM
charlie9865

Thanks hun charlie,i feel really awful saying this.Cos my mates are all great people.I have broke free of one Friend due to them being so negative and trying to hold me back all the time.It has gone on for 10 year.Decided enough was enoughand broke lose.charlie x
Old 12-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Knower

Hi Charlie

Don't feel awful, your friends probably don't even realise they are being this way
Just give it a try and try to swap their conversation into the positive, think of it as a challenge and I'm sure you will see a difference

Michelle xx
Old 12-03-2007, 08:24 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie9865
Thanks hun charlie,i feel really awful saying this.Cos my mates are all great people.I have broke free of one Friend due to them being so negative and trying to hold me back all the time.It has gone on for 10 year.Decided enough was enoughand broke lose.charlie x

Kia ora, hello Charlie,

I use to experience this a lot in the past. The way I dealt with it was a success. Good on you for cutting your ties with toxic relationships - friendships. It's your right to enjoy them, it's your right to let them go if they aren't enhancing you positively. And in dealing with friends this way and if these friendships are meant to be, then they will come back into your life transformed into what you desire most. Trust me, it happens.

When you change then your relationships change, so focus on what you want, not what you don't want from friends.

Out of fear (of offending the other person), people put up with so much negative influences.

They complain about it as it drains them of life giving energy. It brings them down because live giving energy is not being replenished. An energy block forms, and what energy you have left stagnates & festers. You alone can replenish yourself by lovingly asserting yourself & being true to you, just like you alone can release the stagnent energy that has festered, causing you to be annoyed by these draining, negative friends by giving freely and not because it's expected of you or demanded from you.

It's okay to lovingly assert yourself and to say no (enough's enough). Therein lies the lesson!

People will bleed us of energy for one reason..... because we let them.

It's not selfishness either. It's good & unselfish to give and receive energy of our own free will. It's also good & unselfish to lovingly say no, when someone expects and demands our energy. Be at peace by knowing this truth.....

You deserve the best of everything in life, this includes friendships - go first class all the way, don't be afraid, you are worth it!

Last edited by angelicious : 12-03-2007 at 08:41 PM.
Closed Thread