Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 03-01-2017, 08:49 PM
Pathfinder
Talking Self care rituals

What are some of your own self care rituals that you do whether it be weekly, daily, or when you arent feeling your best?? I need to add to mine and I'm focused on making this year the best it can't be :)
Old 05-01-2017, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account

I make sure I go out in nature everyday walking and jogging, I also like to just sit on a bench in silence (preferably where there is water such as the ocean or a lake) and be with myself so I can observe the world around me non judgmentally. This helps to ground myself, stay centred and clear my head. I do 40 minutes of meditation, 20 mins of yoga, I journal my feelings and am mindful of what I put in my body such as having a smoothie and salads daily aswell as using natural toothpaste/soaps. Another important thing is I make sure the place I sleep is peaceful and with clean sheets and calm lighting and candles :)
Old 06-01-2017, 03:04 AM
Knower

I also want to make this the best year ever. I will begin by claiming it so(:

I am starting a new journal ... some ideas from what they call the Bullet Journal. I write in it daily ... more than 1x a day. I'm excited about it. It will help me clear things out of my mind, be accountable, a place to express my creativity, list affirmations, lists ... things I love... I think this is really going to be an awesome ticket! Thanks for the question!
Old 06-01-2017, 04:27 AM
Pathfinder
i started one in the yourspace message board on this forum. I agree with being accountable , I think it will help to write it all down daily.

My self care is small right now i'm hoping to get ideas from all of you. Usually I will wake up from a night sleep next to the salt rock lamp, have a cup of chai or ginger tea. Relax put myself in a good zone. Off to work I have to deal with a lot of peoples energies as I'am a massage therapist. I set my room up and make it my own space before i start my shift. At night occasionally I will take an epsom salt bath, light candles. I need to do that more though!

I try to be out in nature at least a few times a week, its winter now so its harder to find the motivation. I have lost 30 lbs in the past year just from walking. I also photograph birds and wildlife so I find I can do both happily