Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-10-2016, 06:50 AM
Master
Intuitive messages to prepare

A few months ago I began to hear my intuition softly telling me that I should know how to purify water for drinking, and that I should teach myself. Also I would hear the same about growing things like tomato's, that you can grow easily but would save you in a crisis. So Ive not really acted out on this as day to day life has just been busy. But now I am feeling it stronger and my dream last night was me preparing and getting all I need such as tinned foods and water etc. So I am aware the economy could, if not most probably will, collapse. I couldnt find much online about this except one man (some politician) advising to keep savings and money out of bank accounts, and to make sure you have what you would need for a month. I know there are a lot of these types of warnings to make people fearful, and I dont usually pay attention. But I feel my own intuition has been gently guiding me over the last 6 months or so and I feel I would do well to listen.

I am writing here to see if anyone else has had these types of intuitive messages or feelings.

Warm wishes,

Rose.
Old 23-10-2016, 08:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Yes I did also, seven months ago. It's important to take personal responsibility for survival and preparedness imo. Same thing, it's my own intuition.
Old 23-10-2016, 08:39 AM
Master
Yes thats about the same time I first started to notice this too. I agree with you, so do you feel that these intuitions of taking personal responsibility is just a part of our necessary growth and this is our intuition guiding us for our own good, or that it is a sign to prepare for an actual event?
Old 26-10-2016, 08:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Yes I have felt this as well. Be prepared. I have no idea what in particular that I am preparing for. I am not intentionally stocking food, however I have quite a stock of canned goods. Also I have been learning a lot about alternative healing practices. I had a psychic reading back in June and she had told me that something was coming. I have been feeling this as well, though I do not know what. I am also feeling a pull to have the means to flee if needed. I had a vision in meditation about fleeing, also one about a military conflict on a familiar highway. I live in central NY and I doubt that anything like this would happen in my immediate area, however regardless I am keeping prepared. I hope what I am sensing never comes to pass, but if it does I feel like I need to be ready.
Old 26-10-2016, 11:55 AM
Master
How strange, I too have been pulled towards reiki and feel like I need to learn how to harness the energy correctly to project to others. But, yeah, I dont know either what I am to be prepared for but it feels big. I keep wondering if the economy wtc will crash before things get better in the world. So I guess it could be related to this, so will need food water and sanitary items available. Of course, but things must get worse before they get better so hopefully this is what it is and world peace will be on the horizon ;)
Old 27-10-2016, 11:01 PM
Deactivated Account
I was pulled to learn Reiki and learn about Essential Oils for healing.
Old 28-10-2016, 11:12 AM
Knower

I have been following predictions, etc about some significant changes coming to the US soon beginning after the elections. There's meant to be chaos which could precipitate the dollar collapse.

Concurrently with the negative changes, there will be positive changes in good people, that is, a rise in consciousness probably brought about/accelerated by what they see happening around them.

This would begin the transition in a visible way for the 5th dimensional world to emerge from the 3rd dimensional world that will gradually give way to it.

I have been feeling a need to evolve more spiritually; I know this is guidance from my higher self but it may be to prepare myself for the coming changes which will not be limited to the US.

It would be a good idea to follow our intuitions since that will help us during the period of the changes.
Old 28-10-2016, 02:58 PM
Master
Yes I agree, I will listen and do what I can. I also feel that from my HS, that I'm doing well with my growth, but can still do more. Hope that everyone will be O.K. through whatever happens!
Old 28-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Knower
Hello Lady,

I have private messaged you. Can you answer me please.