Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-06-2020, 02:56 PM
Master
Having an interesting spontaneous fast

I've been doing work now for a couple years off and on, and not really trying anything in particular lately I guess my efforts have just begun to pay off.

Anyways, over the past month or so I have felt my emotions deepen and become stronger and I have also felt my energy consciousness activate (my ability to consciously feel my energy/subtle body). 4 days ago I went a day without feeling hungry at all (and no signs of sickness otherwise), the second day I thought wow that's weird but whatever and didn't get hungry that day either.

I guess it's day 3 and a half maybe, but still, if this were a normal fast I would be having level 6-7-8-9 hunger pains. Instead I just feel 1 or 2's like I need a snack, so I drink water.

Also I've been drinking coffee each morning, black, which I know probably must be having an effect on my energy levels however I just want to keep doing it. it doesn't upset me and my body isn't telling me to cut it out, yet, but I anticipate tomorrow I may take one sip and decide for decaf tea in the mornings haha.

anyways, just had to share this cool experience with someone else. I have done some searching and it's a rare expereince but it's fairly common if you are doing spiritual work. So although some may worry out of lack of knowledge, I am having faith because intuitively I don't feel any danger. The realest dangers I face now are the toxins that are manifesting and being dealt with. And since I choose this path, to become aware of these things and let them be worked out, I can choose how fast or slow I want to work these toxins out. I think my spirit is ready for some speedy work, and that is why the spontaneous fast was subconsciously started.
Old 26-06-2020, 03:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I've been doing work now for a couple years off and on, and not really trying anything in particular lately I guess my efforts have just begun to pay off.

Anyways, over the past month or so I have felt my emotions deepen and become stronger and I have also felt my energy consciousness activate (my ability to consciously feel my energy/subtle body). 4 days ago I went a day without feeling hungry at all (and no signs of sickness otherwise), the second day I thought wow that's weird but whatever and didn't get hungry that day either.

I guess it's day 3 and a half maybe, but still, if this were a normal fast I would be having level 6-7-8-9 hunger pains. Instead I just feel 1 or 2's like I need a snack, so I drink water.

Also I've been drinking coffee each morning, black, which I know probably must be having an effect on my energy levels however I just want to keep doing it. it doesn't upset me and my body isn't telling me to cut it out, yet, but I anticipate tomorrow I may take one sip and decide for decaf tea in the mornings haha.

anyways, just had to share this cool experience with someone else. I have done some searching and it's a rare expereince but it's fairly common if you are doing spiritual work. So although some may worry out of lack of knowledge, I am having faith because intuitively I don't feel any danger. The realest dangers I face now are the toxins that are manifesting and being dealt with. And since I choose this path, to become aware of these things and let them be worked out, I can choose how fast or slow I want to work these toxins out. I think my spirit is ready for some speedy work, and that is why the spontaneous fast was subconsciously started.
Jesus reportedly fasted 40 days and forty night and then 'took off' on his mission - Matthew 4:1-11. Trippy!

Am not suggesting you aim to go that long! You might though, who knows? Based on what you say, I trust your navigational accuity.

Bon chance, shivatar!
Old 08-07-2020, 03:50 PM
Pathfinder

Based on what I have been through in last 2 years, I would say that your fast is a guided one, chosen for you as part of a growth spurt. I have done quite a few of them, 2-7 day ones, not really my idea, just "feeling correct" at a time, during which new knowledge and skills emerge.

I recently did a 17-day fast during which I felt absolutely no standard physiological symptoms (and yeah, those on usual days 3-5 are nasty). The inner transformation was what TheForces required, and that was positioned within the fast-related inner calmness and change of vibrations (raised to a higher level).
I also did coffee.

And when the 17th day ended, and those above switched off the blocks, OMG how the body responded. drama...
Old 11-07-2020, 04:43 AM
Pathfinder

I was "told" to give you some more info.

A fast, other than the medical challenges/benefits provides you with:

1. An unusual calmness. If you did a few, you should have seen the way time slows down and your mind quietens down, when the body switches its chemistry and its energy balances/pathways.
This calmness allows for:
- clarity in mental work;
- better imagination;
- ease of removing distractions (internal and external);

2. A change in vibrations (aura, etc). This change, usually, makes you more sensitive and thus you may be:
- open to new messages
- open to more complex messages
- open to new challenges
- open to (easier for) re-organisations/manipulations by the Highers
- open to new insights
or like me
- open to opening of new... realities
Logically, the longer you go, the more your vibration is affected.

3. A change in your energy, that may make it possible (or easier) to do things "up there".

If you are an open-minded individual, you may also consider urine-therapy (yeah yeah) - within its range of effects is one mentioned by a Russian authority on the topic: it changes your frequency, specifically, it brings you closer to your original, (correct) one.

So, fasting is all about calming you, optimising your frequency and opening you to influences and/or allowing you to do more.

Now imagine the benefits that Jesus experienced within his 40 day fast in the desert.... of course, this is a top-level, master-level effort, and takes years to achieve. But, already a 2 day will show you effects, specially the mental ones, if you can handle the physological pressures of your own body.

Last edited by Demy : 11-07-2020 at 05:55 AM.
Old 11-07-2020, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_demi
Great 'telling', Demi. My 'logic' tells me that what you said truly/masterfully emcompasses the subject.

I experienced a delightful mind-aahaah-spirit-yaya from reading it! Not that I've been a 'faster' myself, mind you - my spirit is more into contemplative slow-mo long-distance trekking.
Old 11-07-2020, 05:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Based on what I have been through in last 2 years, I would say that your fast is a guided one, chosen for you as part of a growth spurt. I have done quite a few of them, 2-7 day ones, not really my idea, just "feeling correct" at a time, during which new knowledge and skills emerge.

I recently did a 17-day fast during which I felt absolutely no standard physiological symptoms (and yeah, those on usual days 3-5 are nasty). The inner transformation was what TheForces required, and that was positioned within the fast-related inner calmness and change of vibrations (raised to a higher level).
I also did coffee.

And when the 17th day ended, and those above switched off the blocks, OMG how the body responded. drama...

Can you speak any more to the experience?

I am on day 19 now
Old 11-07-2020, 06:06 PM
Master
Quote:

A fast, other than the medical challenges/benefits provides you with:

1. An unusual calmness. If you did a few, you should have seen the way time slows down and your mind quietens down, when the body switches its chemistry and its energy balances/pathways.
This calmness allows for:
- clarity in mental work;
- better imagination;
- ease of removing distractions (internal and external);

2. A change in vibrations (aura, etc). This change, usually, makes you more sensitive and thus you may be:
- open to new messages
- open to more complex messages
- open to new challenges
- open to (easier for) re-organisations/manipulations by the Highers
- open to new insights
or like me
- open to opening of new... realities
Logically, the longer you go, the more your vibration is affected.

3. A change in your energy, that may make it possible (or easier) to do things "up there".

If you are an open-minded individual, you may also consider urine-therapy (yeah yeah) - within its range of effects is one mentioned by a Russian authority on the topic: it changes your frequency, specifically, it brings you closer to your original, (correct) one.

So, fasting is all about calming you, optimising your frequency and opening you to influences and/or allowing you to do more.

Now imagine the benefits that Jesus experienced within his 40 day fast in the desert.... of course, this is a top-level, master-level effort, and takes years to achieve. But, already a 2 day will show you effects, specially the mental ones, if you can handle the physological pressures of your own body.

Thank you for the information. As I mentioned in the other post I am now on day 19 and handling things pretty well. It's difficult of course, like you mentioned the pressures are there. The pressures that were always there I mean, I'm becoming open to them and I'm becoming open to a lot in my life.

I'm showing the endurance to make it 40 days. We'll see
Old 11-07-2020, 07:58 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Great 'telling', Demi.

I did the original post and then the "higher voice" insisted on some more info being offered. That's why I wrote "told".
Me and my voice do not have a stable, peaceful relationship, hehehehe.
Old 11-07-2020, 08:22 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I'm showing the endurance to make it 40 days. We'll see

If you have that goal, sorry, THAT GOAL, then all I can say is that it:
- is dangerous as hell (death!);
- should be done under guidance of an experienced faster;
- should be monitored medically;
- must be stopped (gradually!) at first symptom of bad reactions (you will have FUTURE chances!);
- I hope that you are washing out your intestines vital for their health and... yours!!!!!!! this cannot be underappreciated or ignored).

A warning: a friend of mine did those 30- and 40-day fasts, many of them, achieving some kind of buddadom. As the rules stated, he lost weight, often 1kg a day, so, he would pre-load ahead (maybe that's why buddha is happy and fat?). But, after a decade or so, he succumbed to cancer of the liver and pancreas, which I would attribute to the strain of working through his fasting metabolism. Dunno (I wanna do a research project on this one day). Dunno, but a warning - watch yourself. WATCH!
Weight - whatever you started off with is important as is where you are NOW. 1kg a day? 1lbs a day?
Watch yourself, in terms of:
- medical health/survival in the context of a "standard fast" and the rules they have;
- if, IF, you are on that "angel"-driven fast, like I did my recent 17 day, that messes you up EVEN MORE, as the "top" switches you off, but afterwards the shock may be...unbearable/dangerous? here, I think, the guide is the level of your cravings;
- if you have the money and opportunity, TEST yourself. If your country and medical system allow, start testing blood and urine, commercially. I had to go to different places, so that the nurses would NOT recognise me and... report me as some sort of masochist, hehehe. They still SAW the marks in my veins, so I had to lie.
Why test? blood and urine will tell you which way you are going.
By MY (only my!) day 17, I achieved perfect blood results, including ideal cholesterol numbers, which were still "off" by day 12.

Overall, by all ethical standards of any forum and any "help" group I will say this:
1. Watch your health within standard medicine (tests, even if in different clinics and YOU analyse via internet).
2. If you have a doctor that you can trust, tell him/her.
3. Seek an experienced fasting master, who DID a 30 or 40. ASAP. If you can find one that understands a "god-inspired fast now now" and not a "lets prepare over many months" you will be lucky (a test of your "top" guidance, hehehe").
4. Remember that such a spontaneous fast, as you initially described, if not now, WILL affect you towards its end or after its conclusion. All masters talk much about coming OUT of a fast. It's a science. You can destroy your health by a bad coming out. DESTROY. Always recall cases of people who come out of desert and drink so much water that...they die. This is YOUR danger, soon.

Other than that, GOD be with you. And, if you have them, may your enemies tremble in fear as what will come out, the NEW YOU, will be... formidable. In the meantime, keep a detailed, obsessive, psychopathic diary of... everything: thoughts, emotions, images, visions, insight, understanding, blood, urine, intestinal flora, sweat, etc.

But, always, always, seek support of medical professionals and/or fasting masters.
Old 11-07-2020, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
IMe and my voice do not have a stable, peaceful relationship, hehehehe.
Comes across as fairly collegial nevertheless - like a 'vibrant', with both partners making 'independent' inputs, 'marriage', I'd say.

WOOHOO!