Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 01-05-2020, 06:34 AM
asearcher

Wondering about the mist

In my life several different times I have at first felt a form of presence like pounding invisible in the room to then see it being created out of nowhere. When it happened when I was a child I would respond by running out of the room in panic. When I was a grown up I saw it suddenly close to a child in the room I froze, stared at it and felt very angry and protective and it went away mysteriously out in the thin air. It is first without shape, like a clump of mist, bigger at first than any normal person's height but then it is as if it is working to take some kind of form.

The color of it is too transforming first white, grey, brownish, it is hard to explain, it is not black for sure and it does not move fast so that I can hardly see it. It is as if stands still and is collecting the form instead.

The latest time this happened when a child was in the room with me I could see it take the shape of someone I had loved and lost to the other side 2 years earlier but not like I could see the face or anything like that it was actually the exact shape of how the person looked when it wore it's favorite winter jacket. But because of this happening my natural instinct to protect the child took over especially as it was taking shape so close to the child (the child was sleeping at the time). It was as if it was interested in the child and that was not OK by me even if I did not know what to do but it was as if it reacted to my hostile feelings and thereby went away without having touched the child.

Each time this has happened it has only lasted 1-2-3 seconds or so. There is nothing wrong with my eyes. I have not been drunk or anything. It has always shocked me to see it.

I have never heard of anyone else experiencing this.

If the mist is of a spirit or spirits is this the right colors normal for them to have? Does the color explain something about the spirit, like if it is "good" or "bad"? Perhaps it is not even a spirit? If so i wonder what on earth it could be.

Anyone else seen what I have seen?

Last edited by asearcher : 01-05-2020 at 07:29 AM.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:40 PM
Pathfinder

There is poltergeist materializing and flying in front of abandoned building.It is perceptible and means do not get close or stare.
Old 11-06-2020, 09:54 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
In my life several different times I have at first felt a form of presence like pounding invisible in the room to then see it being created out of nowhere. When it happened when I was a child I would respond by running out of the room in panic. When I was a grown up I saw it suddenly close to a child in the room I froze, stared at it and felt very angry and protective and it went away mysteriously out in the thin air. It is first without shape, like a clump of mist, bigger at first than any normal person's height but then it is as if it is working to take some kind of form.

The color of it is too transforming first white, grey, brownish, it is hard to explain, it is not black for sure and it does not move fast so that I can hardly see it. It is as if stands still and is collecting the form instead.

The latest time this happened when a child was in the room with me I could see it take the shape of someone I had loved and lost to the other side 2 years earlier but not like I could see the face or anything like that it was actually the exact shape of how the person looked when it wore it's favorite winter jacket. But because of this happening my natural instinct to protect the child took over especially as it was taking shape so close to the child (the child was sleeping at the time). It was as if it was interested in the child and that was not OK by me even if I did not know what to do but it was as if it reacted to my hostile feelings and thereby went away without having touched the child.

Each time this has happened it has only lasted 1-2-3 seconds or so. There is nothing wrong with my eyes. I have not been drunk or anything. It has always shocked me to see it.

I have never heard of anyone else experiencing this.

If the mist is of a spirit or spirits is this the right colors normal for them to have? Does the color explain something about the spirit, like if it is "good" or "bad"? Perhaps it is not even a spirit? If so i wonder what on earth it could be.

Anyone else seen what I have seen?
Hi asearcher.. as I have mentioned to you before, you are very gifted. I do not believe you are seeing any bad entities, even in dark form. Whenever I have "seen" spirits around me they have often appeared as a dark "shadow", and yet I have always known they were good spirits. As far as I can gather it does take quite a lot of energy to fully materialise, which is often why we don't see them in full, but not once , in almost 60years have I ever encountered a spirit that was bad or evil. I accept the beings into my life as part of my life, and I feel blessed to do so. On occasion when I have seen the spirits in pure white form I feel extra blessed. Especially recently when I witnessed a beautiful pure white light standing over my little grandsons cot as he slept.
Old 11-06-2020, 11:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi asearcher.. as I have mentioned to you before, you are very gifted. I do not believe you are seeing any bad entities, even in dark form. Whenever I have "seen" spirits around me they have often appeared as a dark "shadow", and yet I have always known they were good spirits. As far as I can gather it does take quite a lot of energy to fully materialise, which is often why we don't see them in full, but not once , in almost 60years have I ever encountered a spirit that was bad or evil. I accept the beings into my life as part of my life, and I feel blessed to do so. On occasion when I have seen the spirits in pure white form I feel extra blessed. Especially recently when I witnessed a beautiful pure white light standing over my little grandsons cot as he slept.

Elfin - I have seen spirits that appeared in pure white form appear in photographs. One was particularly clear, though I couldn't see who it was as that didn't show in the picture. This picture was taken during a birthday party some years ago. Another white spirit appeared in a picture of my cat's grave, it seemed to hover above the tomb stone. At no point did I sense anything negative. Do you think they were good spirits?

Yesterday I saw something floating across the living room. I saw it clearly floating along but didn't see more than a shadow. I really wanted to freak out but didn't, in fact shortly after I sent some healing energy to someone who needed that.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 14-06-2020, 10:39 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
Elfin - I have seen spirits that appeared in pure white form appear in photographs. One was particularly clear, though I couldn't see who it was as that didn't show in the picture. This picture was taken during a birthday party some years ago. Another white spirit appeared in a picture of my cat's grave, it seemed to hover above the tomb stone. At no point did I sense anything negative. Do you think they were good spirits?

Yesterday I saw something floating across the living room. I saw it clearly floating along but didn't see more than a shadow. I really wanted to freak out but didn't, in fact shortly after I sent some healing energy to someone who needed that.
Hi Little Star.. I've missed you!!! But oh yes indeed, absolutly nothing bad there in any of the 3 instances. Bless the souls, as one was a family member joining in the birthday celebration, another was a loved one to let you know your cat is in spirit and being looked after, and the one in your room just there to let you know you are watched over and everything is ok. Nothing to fear as all is well.
Old 14-06-2020, 11:39 AM
Elfin

Hi asearcher ....and strangely enough as I closed my eyes last night a "mist" appearered in one of them. Don't know what it means, but instantly thought of you!!!
Old 14-06-2020, 03:17 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi asearcher ....and strangely enough as I closed my eyes last night a "mist" appearered in one of them. Don't know what it means, but instantly thought of you!!!
Ha, ha thank you :)