Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 28-04-2020, 06:39 PM
asearcher

how does it feel when a spirit touch you?

I have experienced the touch of someone invisible to the eye touch my hand, my cheek, my hair but then one time it felt like a burning sensation on my hand, someone else has experience these kind of burning sensation little like feeling fire and also woken up from something like a nightmare where the body has bruises in strange places where one normally do not get those, I don't know what to make of it, I would love to know if someone here knows that it feels like for sure when a spirit touch you
Old 28-04-2020, 07:05 PM
Master

You might want to check with a doctor . This might be a health problem and not paranormal.
Old 29-04-2020, 03:36 AM
asearcher

Hi Desert rat, thank you for writing back :) the one time with waking up with bruises was after a very strange nightmare that was thought of having been past life related memory only I think, this is only a loose theory, that an entity from the other side took over or enjoyed the ride of the particular person in the nightmare that did terrible things, if the mark had not been where it was located after waking up I would have thought it was only a past life memory or nightmare.

The other times the touch can come anywhere during the day or evening or even when I am half dozen into sleep or if I am meditating and I have never felt threaten by it, I am only observing.

Only the burning sensation is what is a somewhat concern to me because I relate that with experienced stories that it can be something bad from the other side touching the body. This is only my loose theories and therefor I would love to hear how other's experience this.

Thank you for the advice to see a doctor :)
Old 29-04-2020, 08:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I have experienced the touch of someone invisible to the eye touch my hand, my cheek, my hair but then one time it felt like a burning sensation on my hand, someone else has experience these kind of burning sensation little like feeling fire and also woken up from something like a nightmare where the body has bruises in strange places where one normally do not get those, I don't know what to make of it, I would love to know if someone here knows that it feels like for sure when a spirit touch you
Yes this is common when dealing with spirits, you can either feel a warm or cold sensation. If you feel warm energy but dont feel it's malicious, then it's a good entity. Though by what you are describing this is a malicious entity trying to harm you during sleep state. OR it is a spirit guide trying to let you know that you are being attacked during sleep state, so you could be feeling several different types of entities. You could be fighting in the astral realm when you are asleep, hence the bruises. I've often woke up with scratches after being in the astral realm. Just ask your guides/ angels for protection every night before you go to sleep, it may help, clear out negative energy from your auric field ( you'll find videos on youtube to do this). Hope this helps :)
Old 29-04-2020, 02:06 PM
Elfin

Hi.. I have dealt with spirits around me for many years. They manifest in many ways. I will experience a prickling sensation on skin.... Sometimes they come right through me, as in I feel them at my back, and they come right out of me to the front to stand before me. Other times it is a simple carress or kiss to the cheek. I have never encountered bruising or negative entinty. I hope you find help to deal with this.
Old 29-04-2020, 05:44 PM
asearcher

Thank you both very much, that is fascinating to find out but sorry about the experience with the scratching. How weird it must feel to have a spirit to go through you like that. I will follow all the advice, thanks for caring :)
Old 02-05-2020, 07:48 PM
Master
Do you get bruises on your body after sleep, and you're not banging into anything during distress, then if a spirit is bruising you then you should raise the energy vibrations of your property and people in it to protect you.

I take it no one else in the house has the same issue... Our spiritual support is strong at our house, once my wife was distressed that someone had kissed her on the cheek one night - I assured her nothing gets in here, and it will be a Guide that's been with her for many years had to move on, just saying goodbye, and she was good and fine with that... you could ask your Angel's for a 'light shield please' in your mind just as settling in bed, i'm a big believer in the shield working, Ive done it in the past when ive been worried - it lasts 24 hours, just try it and see, as a trial, you have to believe in Angels though for it to work. Another one you can do is ask your 'spiritual support' to clear your space please as in 'you' and clear the 'space' of the house as well please... You can only try these suggestions see if it helps.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 02-05-2020, 09:12 PM
asearcher

hi one-ligt, true no one else has gotten any of that, the bruise appeared after a "nightmare" when a man in the nightmare surprised, was hostile, rough, the marks were on the inside of the thigh and leg where one does not easily bump into stuff etc to cause it...Surreal terrible feeling to see the bruise/marks afterwards remembering it was the exact location in the nightmare. Thank you so much for your good advice.
Old 03-05-2020, 08:26 AM
Master
Ok while you're checking out and learning about energy vibrations which is very important, get back when you can with info - is it old house very old house, did some particular moment start off the first night of this, some grief, extreme stress.. Also without details because it must be so difficult discussing it just tell me is it one particular room, and how many nights this problem occurred?

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 03-05-2020, 10:36 AM
asearcher

Hi one light thank you very much for wanting to help, super nice of you.

It is not that old of a house really. Had few previous owners but I have not checked on them (perhaps I should now that I think of it...).
A sensitive said he/the energy did not welcome her into "his" (excuse me?) home, that I belonged to him (excuse me again?). This was a long time now ago. She told me this outside the home because his authority was apparently so strong, so condemning to her, that she did not want to speak to me like this inside the home. There has never been any violence or sexual tendencies with this male energy towards me.

It started when we moved in but at first I noticed it but struggled with what to believe what it could be and lots of times I was not sure, I just found it odd.

The only thing close to sexual tendencies but I don't see it this way has been when we changed bedroom after a renovation to what has been the master bedroom where "he" would open the bedroom door and go to bed on the side where I don't sleep, "the male side", I would feel physically him getting into bed with me, not a light body, so not a child I gather nor a male in the house, I would say even heavier than the real man in my life has but even so I would think it was the man I am involved with, but then to turn around and nobody is there... has happened more than once...at first I thought I was dreaming it. I don't know how many times. The energy going to bed with me apparently does so to sleep, it does not reach out and touch me (thank God). One time I said irritated to the real man who sleeps there that why do you keep going in and out of bed like that? He said he hadn't and was very surprised. He too has noticed things but it is the steps, the knocking sounds, the doors... One time I did not dare to turn around in bed as this had by now happened to me before because as the presence had lied down next to me (I always sleep on the side with my back against) I could hear my real man downstairs and the television. So then I was 100% sure it wasn't my real man. That was freaky. Like a scene from a horror picture. Can't believe it happened to me though, for real. I didn't turn around. I tried to get enough brave in my heart to do so, while pretending to sleep while gathering the strength, but I never did, and then it was as if it went up in air. Nobody there. My only thought had been if it touches me I'm gonna scream, but it didn't. Lots and lots of other things has happened. One time terrible sounds but when I asked it to please stop it did, which too was like one of those moments when I thought My God this is really happening. Other than that I have never dared to try to communicate with "the thing". I don't think I would know how to do that. I thought if I just ignored it it would perhaps just go away...and I would think to myself perhaps it is only visitig and will soon move on to the next house? Because of some people thinking it is bad I thought I should not give it a go. The children call it Darky and will not go where Darky is in the house, this changes, but when I go and look I see nothing. Nobody talked to any child about any ghost here, but even so they came up with Darky...

The other stuff, the nightmare with the bruise, mark is perhaps link to my past life memories and is perhaps another entity? why I bring in the past life in all this is because of a belt. Know it sounds bizarre. In a very recent past life my past self was in a relationship with a man who would in my experience beat her and her child from another relationship with a belt. When this would come to me I thought I must have a sick mind. Then with the research I found my past life self, the child, the ex (the good ex I might add, the true father of the child) and the "belt-man". It had been very dramatic. When I read a report of the child reporting the "belt-man" hitting with a belt I couldn't believe it. This was luckily not something the child had been used to, it was never treated this way by it's true father. And the true father was enraged. From my memories the ex helped her and their child in this difficult situation and I would find evidence of this too. They are all dead. I can still get nightmare where I am protecting a child with my own body from receiving that type of belt-violence but also feeling as if I am not in control, that it is going to end very badly and feeling like a failure for not protecting my child enough. In this life I have been told I am easily worried and protective of children. I think I felt so much shame too. Shame to my ex, the true father, but from my memories they were both treating me well after this, and from date I found my past life self got away from the belt-man, but not without the ex protecting her, like lithely protecting her, I found data of that too, and also because she had no money he would help her, them, financially so he did a lot of good. He could have just taken the child and left her there.

When the hands got on the inside of the thigh and leg in the nightmare it was as if my real self was very startled that this is real, this is not only a nightmare, because at that very moment when the being touched me, not with the belt like before in the nightmare, but skin to skin is when I could feel the physical pain. Like it wanted to "burn" me, wanted me to know he had the upper hand in this. That this was real. I have trouble with remembering the face of this man but this is not unusual when it comes to me and some past life memories, I remember mostly the hand. I have many more memories of the good ex than of the belt-man but this had also been a longer relationship and he had never in a way left her side and even if he had someone else he began to detest the belt-man from what I could see in the report early on, it would end up in the court system too as the ex knew something was wrong and would make himself very inconvenient for the belt-man...

Thank you again for wanting to help me

PS I have changed my answer several times now because I feel exposed with all this and hope you don't consider me too much of a weirdo...

Last edited by asearcher : 03-05-2020 at 07:01 PM.