Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 18-04-2020, 07:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Spirits visits me all the time. Why? Is it normal?

So spirits visits me all the time, almost always when I sleep. Kinda like dreams but I can move around, touch and sometimes talk to them. It has happened a few Times when Im awake also. Some are obviously evil and sexual. Some seem to give me signs/guide me. Some im very familiar with and have even met before in "real life". Some of them seem to also predict what happens in my life the following days. Im just trying to find an answer to why i can communicate with these entities so easily. Im thankful for the guidance i get but some have sex with me which i used to like but it feels wrong now and it would be Nice if the evil Ones would leave me alone. If anyone has answers for why i can communicate with these entities so easily please let me know, thank you.
Old 18-04-2020, 08:09 PM
Legrand

Welcome Mynnerz,

You are simply gifted, that's it

For the lower frequencies spirits that come to you. They feed on your inner fear. If you find a way to replace this fear left within by love, they will simply burn away if they try to touch you again.

Some will say that you need to raise a form of shield for them to stay away. I prefer to burn them into the light if they come close. For it's all they want deep down inside.

Regards,
Old 19-04-2020, 06:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your reply, i have noticed those ones visits more when im not doing as well in life. I Will try to learn to use my gift to my advantage i guess.
Old 23-04-2020, 09:26 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Welcome Mynnerz,

You are simply gifted, that's it

For the lower frequencies spirits that come to you. They feed on your inner fear. If you find a way to replace this fear left within by love, they will simply burn away if they try to touch you again.

Some will say that you need to raise a form of shield for them to stay away. I prefer to burn them into the light if they come close. For it's all they want deep down inside.

Regards,
Hi , a simple , clear answer, and well said....
Old 23-04-2020, 09:33 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynnerz
Thank you for your reply, i have noticed those ones visits more when im not doing as well in life. I Will try to learn to use my gift to my advantage i guess.
Hi, yes I think that explains it really. When going through bad times in life energy levels are bound to be low, which is understandable. I would say try to keep energy raised, even on dark days... Easier said than done I know! I too attract spirits, although I have never encountered any bad entities and no sex! I have become somewhat of a " messanger" in recent years, and other visits are from loved ones. You are , as Legrand quite rightly said "gifted"... And you are still so young! You will learn and grow even more over the coming years. You are blessed.
Old 23-04-2020, 10:12 AM
Legrand

You are an angel Elfin!
Old 23-04-2020, 12:19 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
You are an angel Elfin!
I have been called worse!!! Thank you....
Old 26-05-2020, 08:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi, yes I think that explains it really. When going through bad times in life energy levels are bound to be low, which is understandable. I would say try to keep energy raised, even on dark days... Easier said than done I know! I too attract spirits, although I have never encountered any bad entities and no sex! I have become somewhat of a " messanger" in recent years, and other visits are from loved ones. You are , as Legrand quite rightly said "gifted"... And you are still so young! You will learn and grow even more over the coming years. You are blessed.
Thank you! I have started practicing channeling a little bit and its surprisingly easy and the advice Im given has helped me already, with relationships mostly, and some questions i have been thinking about alot has been answered putting my mind to ease, I truly feel blessed now and close to enlightenment =)
Old 27-05-2020, 10:51 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynnerz
Thank you! I have started practicing channeling a little bit and its surprisingly easy and the advice Im given has helped me already, with relationships mostly, and some questions i have been thinking about alot has been answered putting my mind to ease, I truly feel blessed now and close to enlightenment =)
Hi. You really are gifted. And blessed. Only imagine the very best for yourself. See the true beauty of your inner child , your soul, and that is what will radiate out to the universe, and therefore this is what you will receive.