Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 29-02-2020, 10:50 PM
ocean breeze ocean breeze is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,038
  ocean breeze's Avatar
Some of the above posts are quite relate-able. My sun is a water sign and sometimes i feel messed up and crazy. But i also feel balanced with the placements in the other main areas. Its an interesting mix. Water, sun sign, cardinal. Earth, ascendant, fixed. Fire, moon sign, mutable.

Maybe this makes me a very balanced type of crazy person.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-03-2020, 02:32 AM
piscesmoon11 piscesmoon11 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Florida
Posts: 51
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Some of the above posts are quite relate-able. My sun is a water sign and sometimes i feel messed up and crazy. But i also feel balanced with the placements in the other main areas. Its an interesting mix. Water, sun sign, cardinal. Earth, ascendant, fixed. Fire, moon sign, mutable.

Maybe this makes me a very balanced type of crazy person.

Balanced...what's that like?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-03-2020, 03:52 AM
ocean breeze ocean breeze is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,038
  ocean breeze's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesmoon11
Balanced...what's that like?

I don't know, i made it up.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-03-2020, 12:51 PM
piscesmoon11 piscesmoon11 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Florida
Posts: 51
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I don't know, i made it up.

Haha!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-03-2020, 12:39 AM
Frivolimous Frivolimous is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 36
 
if you're unbalanced in every direction, doesn't that somehow make you balanced..?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-03-2020, 04:47 PM
piscesmoon11 piscesmoon11 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Florida
Posts: 51
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frivolimous
if you're unbalanced in every direction, doesn't that somehow make you balanced..?

Lol! A balanced imbalance. So they kind of cancel each other out. You mentioned that you have 8 water elements in your chart. Are you a triple water too?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-03-2020, 09:12 AM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,883
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesmoon11
I know this feeling!! And it seems like other water signs can relate to this too. I think it's the emotional connection that we long for. Without it, life just seems...empty.
Actually that is a Starseed / Lightworker thing. For a Lightworker meaningless connection don't work. They need something deeper, and a real connection.
I've always been that way myself too. I can also have silly fun, but not until I have a deep meaningful connection with someone.
And I am not 3 water signs instead I have the 4 major influences Sun, Moon, Rising, Venus, in all 4 elements.
I am, however, a Lightworker.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-03-2020, 12:01 AM
piscesmoon11 piscesmoon11 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Florida
Posts: 51
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Actually that is a Starseed / Lightworker thing. For a Lightworker meaningless connection don't work. They need something deeper, and a real connection.
I've always been that way myself too. I can also have silly fun, but not until I have a deep meaningful connection with someone.
And I am not 3 water signs instead I have the 4 major influences Sun, Moon, Rising, Venus, in all 4 elements.
I am, however, a Lightworker.

I have suspected that I'm a starseed/lightworker too, but it's nice to get that validated from someone else. What do you find most challenging about being a lightworker?
__________________
“We are all connected. To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe, atomically.” ~Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums