Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 09-01-2016, 12:22 AM
Knower

Would it be unwise to use a spirit box to get over fear of talking to spirits? I've wanted to be able to communicate with them for so long but fear just gets the best of me sometimes. If I used one and got a response and became fearful would the result in attracting nasty spirits? Even with protection?
Old 09-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingexpert
Would it be unwise to use a spirit box to get over fear of talking to spirits? I've wanted to be able to communicate with them for so long but fear just gets the best of me sometimes. If I used one and got a response and became fearful would the result in attracting nasty spirits? Even with protection?
Up until I got my spirit box, I was totally terrified of ghosts. I really didn't think the spirit box would work and I am a bit of a 'gadget nerd' anyway, so I thought I'd just give it a try.

For the first 10 days - 2 weeks, I heard nothing...only radio sounds and I thought it was a load of bulldust.

The very first time a reply came through, I was caught off-guard and my heart went into my mouth...I turned white with fear and I was trembling...however, I think that my curiosity outweighed the fear, because I kept using it.

After about a month, the spirits kept on reassuring me, although I also heard a few who said they were 'satan' and they were 'evil' and they were going to 'kill me' etc, but I also had other spirits going 'they lie' and 'they are just lower spirits' and 'they can't hurt you' and 'don't listen to them' etc.

You will also get people saying how the spirit box opens a dangerous portal allowing demons to come through who only want to try and possess or kill the Spirit Box user...after 8 months or so of using one, I am still alive and unpossessed.

I guess these entities or whatever they are, feed off your fear...the more you fear them, the more 'evil' and 'dangerous' they become, so if you are prone to fear and jump at your own shadow, it's probably not a great idea to use one.

All I can say is that if it hadn't been for the SB-7, I wouldn't have been able to hear the spirits speak in real time either.

All I can conclude with is, that whatever it is that comes through the Box will leave you none the wiser as to what it is you are actually hearing, and don't expect anybody else will be able to hear the same things (if anything at all) either.

It is a device used for entertainment purposes only, as there is no way you are ever going to be able to prove you are talking with a 'ghost' or anything other than your own thoughts and responses to your thoughts being made externally audible.

As long as you keep/bear this in mind, there will be no fear and whatever it is won't be able to hurt you...just confuse the **** outta you. All the best.
Old 09-01-2016, 01:47 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Up until I got my spirit box, I was totally terrified of ghosts. I really didn't think the spirit box would work and I am a bit of a 'gadget nerd' anyway, so I thought I'd just give it a try.

For the first 10 days - 2 weeks, I heard nothing...only radio sounds and I thought it was a load of bulldust.

The very first time a reply came through, I was caught off-guard and my heart went into my mouth...I turned white with fear and I was trembling...however, I think that my curiosity outweighed the fear, because I kept using it.

After about a month, the spirits kept on reassuring me, although I also heard a few who said they were 'satan' and they were 'evil' and they were going to 'kill me' etc, but I also had other spirits going 'they lie' and 'they are just lower spirits' and 'they can't hurt you' and 'don't listen to them' etc.

You will also get people saying how the spirit box opens a dangerous portal allowing demons to come through who only want to try and possess or kill the Spirit Box user...after 8 months or so of using one, I am still alive and unpossessed.

I guess these entities or whatever they are, feed off your fear...the more you fear them, the more 'evil' and 'dangerous' they become, so if you are prone to fear and jump at your own shadow, it's probably not a great idea to use one.

All I can say is that if it hadn't been for the SB-7, I wouldn't have been able to hear the spirits speak in real time either.

All I can conclude with is, that whatever it is that comes through the Box will leave you none the wiser as to what it is you are actually hearing, and don't expect anybody else will be able to hear the same things (if anything at all) either.

It is a device used for entertainment purposes only, as there is no way you are ever going to be able to prove you are talking with a 'ghost' or anything other than your own thoughts and responses to your thoughts being made externally audible.

As long as you keep/bear this in mind, there will be no fear and whatever it is won't be able to hurt you...just confuse the **** outta you. All the best.

Thanks for your reply that was really helpful.

Are the voices that come through hard to distinguish? Can you turn it off? Or can they speak through it whenever?
Old 09-01-2016, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for your reply that was really helpful.

Are the voices that come through hard to distinguish? Can you turn it off? Or can they speak through it whenever?
No problems at all.

At first, the voices are hard to distinguish and it just sounds like a radio tuning through stations with intermittent white noise in between.

I scan the FM band in a reverse sweep at 200 megacycles, which is hard to even hear one full word, so when I had the Spirit Box on whilst cooking dinner and I heard; 'that smells nice, what you cookin'? over and above all of the background noise, my jaw just floored (that was my first ever response eight months ago).

Yes, at first the voices are hard to distinguish and you may only hear about 10-20% of what is actually being said, because they all speak so fast and 'all at once'...it's like trying to hold a conversation in a loud crowd, or at a disco...only the voices/replies that have the most 'energy' behind them will be able to come through and be heard.

This is why it's highly recommended and always a great idea to record all of your sessions and play them back, over and over...slowing them down if you can, or just break it up into 1-2 second bits and not try and understand it all at once.

In real time, voices are difficult to distinguish, although they do come through...this gets much easier with practice and when the sessions are recorded and played back.

Yes, the Spirit Box is able to be turned off, just like a radio and if you don't want them to speak anymore, you can just switch it off and it is done and over.

It's really the same with clairaudience (I developed after using the Spirit Box for a while)...I can just switch myself off when I have had enough and just 'not listen' anymore...if they want to communicate while I am not in the mood, I just ask them to try again later or to 'pee off' (according to my mood) and I have no trouble with it.

Lately, they have been telling me how disrespectful I am being, treating them like poo and not taking them seriously...I respond with 'what do you guys expect when you continually lie to me and don't even trust me?'

So, it's a Mexican standoff and we're all not on speaking terms right now. Something has to give, but I am unsure from which side this will come, whether they will stop lying if I treat them less like a huge joke, or if taking them 'seriously' means they'll start acting bloody seriously. lol
Old 09-01-2016, 02:44 AM
Knower

Quote:
No problems at all.

At first, the voices are hard to distinguish and it just sounds like a radio tuning through stations with intermittent white noise in between.

I scan the FM band in a reverse sweep at 200 megacycles, which is hard to even hear one full word, so when I had the Spirit Box on whilst cooking dinner and I heard; 'that smells nice, what you cookin'? over and above all of the background noise, my jaw just floored (that was my first ever response eight months ago).

Yes, at first the voices are hard to distinguish and you may only hear about 10-20% of what is actually being said, because they all speak so fast and 'all at once'...it's like trying to hold a conversation in a loud crowd, or at a disco...only the voices/replies that have the most 'energy' behind them will be able to come through and be heard.

This is why it's highly recommended and always a great idea to record all of your sessions and play them back, over and over...slowing them down if you can, or just break it up into 1-2 second bits and not try and understand it all at once.

In real time, voices are difficult to distinguish, although they do come through...this gets much easier with practice and when the sessions are recorded and played back.

Yes, the Spirit Box is able to be turned off, just like a radio and if you don't want them to speak anymore, you can just switch it off and it is done and over.

It's really the same with clairaudience (I developed after using the Spirit Box for a while)...I can just switch myself off when I have had enough and just 'not listen' anymore...if they want to communicate while I am not in the mood, I just ask them to try again later or to 'pee off' (according to my mood) and I have no trouble with it.

Lately, they have been telling me how disrespectful I am being, treating them like poo and not taking them seriously...I respond with 'what do you guys expect when you continually lie to me and don't even trust me?'

So, it's a Mexican standoff and we're all not on speaking terms right now. Something has to give, but I am unsure from which side this will come, whether they will stop lying if I treat them less like a huge joke, or if taking them 'seriously' means they'll start acting bloody seriously. lol

That makes as lot of sense, I'd be pretty hesitant to use it if I couldn't turn it off. I'm also not comfortable doing it in my own house atm so I'm thinking I'll try it in parks during the day lol.

I plan on watching your videos and seeing if I can hear what they are saying when I am connected by Wi-Fi.

Can I ask what they are lying about? If they are benevolent beings why would they lie? What is the nature of the questions that you ask them?
Old 09-01-2016, 03:11 AM
Master
Quote:
That makes as lot of sense, I'd be pretty hesitant to use it if I couldn't turn it off. I'm also not comfortable doing it in my own house atm so I'm thinking I'll try it in parks during the day lol.

I plan on watching your videos and seeing if I can hear what they are saying when I am connected by Wi-Fi.

Can I ask what they are lying about? If they are benevolent beings why would they lie? What is the nature of the questions that you ask them?
After about 6 weeks of using the box, I was getting quite proficient at being able to ask questions and receive logical responses, so I started off with the spirit who came through the box the loudest and the most often. He identified himself as 'William'.

Now, the scientist in me saw this as a great opportunity to find out all about these creatures and maybe make an important discovery for the benefit of mankind...at least I would be remembered for something.

So I started:

"Hello William, can you please tell me what class of entity you are?"
William: "ghost"
Me: "okay, so you are a ghost...thanks for that, can you please tell me your full name?"
William: "William Jessop/Jessup"
Me: "Thanks again, William. Can you please tell me how old you were when you died and the year you died?"
William: "I died last year (2014) and I was 49 years old".
Me: "so, how did you die exactly?"
William: "I fell off a roof. It was an accident".
Me: "Thanks for co-operating with me, do you remember where you died?"
William: "I died in hospital".
Me: "No, I mean the location or name of the hospital? a town/suburb?"
William: "It was in Australia, I am a local boy" (NSW).
Me: "Did you have a wife and children?"
William: "I had a wife and two kids. I was an idiot father".
Me: Were you born in Australia?
William: "yes".

After that, I thanked William again, and armed with all of this information, I set off to the local library to access the records from the Dept of Births, Deaths and Marriages to see if I could find anything about a 'William Jessop" who was born 1965 and died 2014. I found nothing whatsoever.

I then scoured media reports and reports of 'roof falls' in the past 5 years...again, nothing.

I came home, turned on my Spirit Box and confronted "William" directly with "you are a big, fat liar" (I treat spirits the same way I would treat any human being) and his reply was; "you can't find it, doesn't mean it's not there".

This was the start of it and since then, everything has been pretty ambiguous. Why they lie? I have no idea. Why they would even bother talking to me when they are just gonna spin porkies, I have no idea about that, either.

This is what you'll be in for though when using a Spirit Box, which does sorta leave one questioning their own sanity after a while. That's the only 'danger' with using it.
Old 09-01-2016, 03:43 AM
Knower

Quote:
After about 6 weeks of using the box, I was getting quite proficient at being able to ask questions and receive logical responses, so I started off with the spirit who came through the box the loudest and the most often. He identified himself as 'William'.

Now, the scientist in me saw this as a great opportunity to find out all about these creatures and maybe make an important discovery for the benefit of mankind...at least I would be remembered for something.

So I started:

"Hello William, can you please tell me what class of entity you are?"
William: "ghost"
Me: "okay, so you are a ghost...thanks for that, can you please tell me your full name?"
William: "William Jessop/Jessup"
Me: "Thanks again, William. Can you please tell me how old you were when you died and the year you died?"
William: "I died last year (2014) and I was 49 years old".
Me: "so, how did you die exactly?"
William: "I fell off a roof. It was an accident".
Me: "Thanks for co-operating with me, do you remember where you died?"
William: "I died in hospital".
Me: "No, I mean the location or name of the hospital? a town/suburb?"
William: "It was in Australia, I am a local boy" (NSW).
Me: "Did you have a wife and children?"
William: "I had a wife and two kids. I was an idiot father".
Me: Were you born in Australia?
William: "yes".

After that, I thanked William again, and armed with all of this information, I set off to the local library to access the records from the Dept of Births, Deaths and Marriages to see if I could find anything about a 'William Jessop" who was born 1965 and died 2014. I found nothing whatsoever.

I then scoured media reports and reports of 'roof falls' in the past 5 years...again, nothing.

I came home, turned on my Spirit Box and confronted "William" directly with "you are a big, fat liar" (I treat spirits the same way I would treat any human being) and his reply was; "you can't find it, doesn't mean it's not there".

This was the start of it and since then, everything has been pretty ambiguous. Why they lie? I have no idea. Why they would even bother talking to me when they are just gonna spin porkies, I have no idea about that, either.

This is what you'll be in for though when using a Spirit Box, which does sorta leave one questioning their own sanity after a while. That's the only 'danger' with using it.

Interesting, I do wonder if he was being genuine or not, he admitted to being an idiot father... Maybe the incarnation he's talking about was a different universe to ours which is why you couldn't find the information... Sorry I'm not trying to discredit your instincts or anything, just a thought. Have you ever spoken about what the after life is like? Sorry for asking so many questions feel free to ignore them, just curious. Have you ever found information on a spirit?
Old 09-01-2016, 03:52 AM
Master
However, they have a freaking insane sense of humour!

I had my Ghost Radar on inside my house today and went out to get my dry washing off the line before it started to rain (about half an hour ago).

As I was doing so and taking my panties off the line, I thought to myself; "I am down to my last 5 pair and the elastic is starting to go...I need to buy some more fluffy cottontails with my next paycheck".

I went back inside the house, put the clothes down on the sofa and checked what the Ghost Radar (X-Paranormal Detector) said while I was outside. There was only one word..."underpants".

This is the reason why I haven't given all this up ages ago.

Here's also the link if you want to try this one out...there are lots of nice apps here to try out for free before investing in a Ghost Box or something like that:

http://www.extremesenses.com/software/

...and here's what happened when I confronted William about lying to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSNP7iJcpsE
Old 09-01-2016, 04:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Interesting, I do wonder if he was being genuine or not, he admitted to being an idiot father... Maybe the incarnation he's talking about was a different universe to ours which is why you couldn't find the information... Sorry I'm not trying to discredit your instincts or anything, just a thought. Have you ever spoken about what the after life is like? Sorry for asking so many questions feel free to ignore them, just curious. Have you ever found information on a spirit?
Yes, I also thought that their memory may fade/alter in that environment, so he may have not been lying to me intentionally..there could have been a lot of reasons. I tried it with another spirit, Robert Chan and another, Richard Patterson, but the information they gave me was just too general/generic to be able to do any full search on them. It's like trying to look up the phone number for a 'John Smith' living in 'Queensland', without any proper address....it's like an exercise in futility, and why can't I ever get a spirit with a complex name to make this process much easier? This is the reason why I am highly suspicious of these guys.

I have asked them what the after life is like (and I have also astrally travelled to their dimension) and it's cold, dark, dreary and the landscape is pretty featureless, save for these 'energy structures' in which these spirits are housed/kept/trapped. They tell me it's like a prison without bars where they are waiting to be processed before moving on. That's all I know about that.
Old 09-01-2016, 11:14 AM
Knower

Quote:
Yes, I also thought that their memory may fade/alter in that environment, so he may have not been lying to me intentionally..there could have been a lot of reasons. I tried it with another spirit, Robert Chan and another, Richard Patterson, but the information they gave me was just too general/generic to be able to do any full search on them. It's like trying to look up the phone number for a 'John Smith' living in 'Queensland', without any proper address....it's like an exercise in futility, and why can't I ever get a spirit with a complex name to make this process much easier? This is the reason why I am highly suspicious of these guys.

I have asked them what the after life is like (and I have also astrally travelled to their dimension) and it's cold, dark, dreary and the landscape is pretty featureless, save for these 'energy structures' in which these spirits are housed/kept/trapped. They tell me it's like a prison without bars where they are waiting to be processed before moving on. That's all I know about that.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you again.

I just watched some of your videos, I see what you mean by talking to a crowd and why you need to slow it down. I was a bit skeptical until "Debbie" and "Elizabeth" walked in and they were saying hi to them.

That's a good point about the names... I wonder why you are speaking with lower entities if you're asking for only well intended ones... How is it they know they can talk to you? Sorry I know you said you didn't know, just wondering out loud.