Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-05-2014, 10:51 PM
YoungAndConfused

Feeling a Friend Pass, From Miles Away

This previous winter I was staying at my friend Stan's house. I spoke to my other friend Michael, via txt that night. Me and Michael have been very good friends for years. He was about 8 years older than me, and I considered him my older brother. Eveything seemed fine with Michael, he was hanging out with another one of our mutual friends.

I fell asleep around midnight, only to wake up around 3 am. Heavy feeling of nausea, I get out of bed, then I got very very bad cold sweats. I proceeded to throw up once or twice in the toilet. At this point I figured possibly the flu. The cold sweats were still there, and I felt very off balance, like vertigo. I tried to lay down, because I felt like it was possible I could faint. Although, everytime I layed down, I got very sick, and something was compelling me to stay up and out of bed. Like I needed to address something, I had no idea what. I only found a small amount of relieve sitting next to the cold air radiating from the basement glass door. For whatever reason, during this time of slight relieve, everything felt very surreal. I was gazing out over the frozen lake, not knowing why all this was occurring... I finally managed to sleep after about an hr of gazing over the lake.

When I woke up, I felt a little off. I went upstairs, my friends brother informed me Michael had been in an "accident", this didn't seem to register with me. My mom called me and told me Michael had shot himself and is in critical conditon. This once again didn't phase me at all. Like all I was hearing, I already expected and knew, but I of course didn't. I later find out Micahel shot himself at 3 A.M. Right around the time I was feeling all sorts of odd symptoms.

I have had many very odd predictions and insightful thoughts.
I've been very curious, and that's why I'm seeking answers. I apreeciate any and all comments. I don't really know exactly what kind of "insight" I want, but maybe an explanation, or similar experiences. Thanks again. Peace and love!
Old 31-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Experiencer

You had some type of spiritual connection with this person that you may not have had with others, even others who were good friends.

I had a dear friend who had cancer and it was only a matter of time. I would usually call her in the evening but didn't for a couple of days. She hadn't called me for two days. I remember the evening she died the thought coming to me not to call her as she was busy. Every time I would get this strong thought in my head. I wondered if I would ever hear from her again which was a very strange thought. The next day I found out that she had died between 7:00 - 7:30 p.m. (this is when I normally called her).
Old 01-06-2014, 12:22 AM
Meditatorr

Hi
sorry to hear you about your friend. It is horrible if somebody so young commits suicide. I do not have the experience as you wrote.

I do not believe in spiritual connection. But you could maybe feel that something was wrong with Michael in your subconsciousness, despite you did not realize it, and after you got a bad night.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:28 AM
Ascender
Sounds like you knew inside that something was up.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:49 AM
YoungAndConfused

I appreciate your guys comments, it feels good to discuss it. I respect everyone's beliefs. I however, after this experience, do believe in soul connection. I have never felt these powerful feelings, or anything like them. I knew he had, what seemed like minor depression, for weeks prior to his suicide. So I coincidentally, woke up on the same night and hour, when I could have any other night. These feelings were overwhelming. Also I never associated these feelings with Michael until after the fact, so I don't think it was like a manifestation of my fears, or worrys about Michael.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:35 AM
yumi14

I'm so sorry for your loss :(
Old 01-06-2014, 02:38 AM
YoungAndConfused

Thanks for the love<3
Old 01-06-2014, 05:57 AM
LadyTerra

Welcome to SF...YoungandConfused...I (too) am so very sorry for your loss.

Suicide is always a tragedy...it happened twice in my Family (my Cousin & my younger Sister). They had so much pain in this life and I know they are at peace (now) as is your Friend--Michael.

You have a strong connection w/ Michael. However--I (also) believe that you experienced a form of Clarcognizance--when you have a foreboding of sorts--when you feel with all your being that something is wrong...but you can't quite define it.

Be kind and patient with yourself...take all the time you need to come to terms and heal.

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra