Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-12-2018, 07:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Twin Flame?

Hello, everyone. I am brand new here, and I came because I really need to know if my twin flame is who I think it is. You see, a lot of signs match (communicating without talking, both a lover and a best friend, several separations (I was actually the runner majority of the time.), synchronicities, etc.)… except one: It wasn't love at first sight.

I actually didn't like him at all when we first met in September 2016. (Yet, by the next Valentine's Day, we had already confessed our love to each other!) However, I once asked to see the number 100 if we're true twin flames, and I saw it just a few minutes later... but it could've just been a coincidence, right? After all, I'm an Aries and he's a Virgo, and I heard those signs are incompatible.

We had a 7-month separation and reunited on Halloween, but that lasted less than a month before we separated again (initiated by him this time). The recent separation was only 10 days ago. I started to lose hope in twin flames even existing, but then some peculiar things happened.

First, a stranger on social media mentioned me in a comment about a celebrity I had never heard of... who had the same first name as my maybe-but-possibly-not twin flame. That night, I dreamt that my ex and I kissed and that I got confirmation that he's my twin flame. Finally, I asked to see the number 1,337 within 10 minutes if he's my twin flame, and I did. However, that being said, I once asked to see a shooting star, and I still haven't seen it.

So, what do you think? Am I not seeing what's right in front of me? Do you think he could be my twin flame or is it all just a coincidence? Either way, it seems I just can't get away from him, no matter how much I want to. ​
Old 09-12-2018, 09:02 PM
Knower
Hii Allison! Welcome to spiritual forum 💕🌟

I've been in a twinflame journey for such a looong long time, I suppose almost half of my lifetime so far lol (I'm 23 years old now). But I realised what it was really about just around 2 years ago or so. This journey is hecking crazy, unique, out of the world, amazing, stressing, and wonderful at the same time! It truly is undescribeable, I might as well write a whole book about it and it still wouldn't be enough hahaha.

The crazy not-so-coincedences are actually amazing synchronicities from the Universe/higherself that only you yourself can truly understand. It's just way too mindblowing that I can't explain it in a step by step progress to even someone who understands what I'm experiencing. Because I just don't know where to start, and I don't know how to make sure anyone would truly get it. So no, there are no such thing as "just a coincidence" for the Universe.

Idk the depth and details of your experiences, but with mine, I've been dreaming and even drawing my twin since I was as young as around 7 years old. Ofc I had no idea who that character was, but there's always this certain type of guy that I can't help but always feel attracted to. In the beginning, with me and my twin wasn't pure love at first sight either. In fact, it was complicated and weird as heck.

My connection is just so unusual that sometimes I wonder if it's real or not. I sometimes wonder if I should bother or not. But no matter what... the dreams, visions, and even readings received by many different people keeps saying the SAME cohesive thing over and over and OVER again. For many, many years. So I've came to the acceptance that no matter how unusual or hard it is, I have to admit that it truly is a twinflame connection. That's why I personally resonate with the idea of it.

Anyway, I've recently found such amazing and helpful channel on youtube of this couple that focuses entirely on TwinFlame topic. They share such raw things that are eye and mind opening, viewing both the dark and light parts of the twinflame connection. They're so real and honest about their own experiences too. I've watched almost all of their videos, and so far it resonated with me and they don't ever mention something that is encouraging negative things. You can check out : "Twin Flame Revolution" channel
Old 09-12-2018, 09:53 PM
Master

What do you think?

you asked.

I read a woman that has posted asking others if a person is her twin flame. I read a woman seeking confirming signs out of numbers and stars in the sky. I read a woman that mentions aries and virgo are incompatible.

It's what im not reading that is standing out the most.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:01 PM
Deactivated Account

@pearlswan Thanks for the kind and insightful response! Actually, right before I saw this, I was writing my name into my phone for an unrelated reason and it autocorrected to me and my twin flame(?)'s ship name! I actually do watch Twin Flame Revolution and, if it wasn't for their recent video "The 'Dirty' Truth About Twin Flames", I would've given up on twin flames entirely and dismissed it all as one giant coincidence, end of story. I actually tried to contact their email, but I got no answer. Anyways, thanks again!

P.S.: I saw 11:11 earlier by complete "coincidence". I was singing Silver Bells and I turned on my phone and saw a big 11:11 (the time) on my screen. I was so shocked, I stopped singing mid-word.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:03 PM
Deactivated Account

@Inika Wow, that's... deep. I'm not sure how to respond to that. You do have a master ranking though, so it must mean something.
Old 10-12-2018, 12:05 AM
Master

it means i post way too much and have been here too long.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:16 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison3333
@pearlswan Thanks for the kind and insightful response! Actually, right before I saw this, I was writing my name into my phone for an unrelated reason and it autocorrected to me and my twin flame(?)'s ship name! I actually do watch Twin Flame Revolution and, if it wasn't for their recent video "The 'Dirty' Truth About Twin Flames", I would've given up on twin flames entirely and dismissed it all as one giant coincidence, end of story. I actually tried to contact their email, but I got no answer. Anyways, thanks again!

P.S.: I saw 11:11 earlier by complete "coincidence". I was singing Silver Bells and I turned on my phone and saw a big 11:11 (the time) on my screen. I was so shocked, I stopped singing mid-word.

Ahh what another cool not-so-coincidence lol! I mentioned about twinflame revolution and apparently you already knew about it, so that's cool That means you do resonate with their messages. I also emailed them and I did get a respond twice, but I do know that they received like hundred of emails haha so it may take time for them to sort thru everything.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:20 AM
Knower
And I almost forgot to mention too about you saying that Aries and Virgo isn't compatible for each other. I mean sure astrology does plays a big role in our life, but not so much so that it will effect your relationship deeply. Because that kind of match and no match info is so general and basic of the astrology knowledge. It goes a lot deeper than that, it has to do with numerology as well. All down to even the exact time and second you were born. My mom and her friend studies this and it's quite complicated but fun. Then again, especially when it comes to the twinflame connection itself I personally don't think anything would affect much how you're compatible with that person or not.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally posted by pearlswan

I mean sure astrology does plays a big role in our life, but not so much so that it will effect your relationship deeply.

Actually, it can, does. Sure looks that way. I ran a synastry study while still lost in the middle of this, the notion prompted by sharing a b'day with my stepson (my former partner factors into these matters). Before I even finished the second control group, the scores being provided by the engine were accurately, retroactively, predicting how things would/should work out with people of import in my life. It also pointed to my generation not being mine at all, and what I thought was my soul group is likely no such thing, both of which I'd suspected. It could be coincidence. At best it's now a not-at-all-interesting artifact. Certainly, it's no worse than consulting a psychic, finding a chakra coach, trusting the confidence of a jinn.

As you alluded, it goes pretty deep.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:42 AM
Master
Allison - often we realise when it's hell, when we want them to leave us alone. However despite all that the boomerang is in action - yep they just keep coming back. The connection isn't fun, it can be hell. The problem is if we stay in a relationship thinking that it is a tf one, when it is not.

Although my guides are now saying that if you are staying in the relationship there is more to learn.

As a direction I like to say, forget what the connection is and just work with it whatever it is doing. The confusion happens when we tell ourselves that it is a tf connect, because we get trapped in all the theory and the signs and the symbols. Which often means that we just don't appreciate it for what it is.

Also it can be harder when we attach ourselves too much to all the tf theory. Our human thinking and doing mind will want to analyse.