Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 01-08-2016, 04:21 AM
Master
Ah...thank you, Eudaimonia. *hug*

Now you can see a bit more of me and my face/voice/personality and what else I do with my spare time.

The reason why your body went like that is because of the heterodyning tone produced by the constant intermediate frequency or IF.

I only get this effect myself at 200 Ms/sec and on FM. No other speed or frequency on the Spirit Box allows me to tune in with them...I have tried.

How can one 'date' online anyway? I have heard about 'online dating' but I don't think this is what they had in mind...

Old 01-08-2016, 04:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Ah...thank you, Eudaimonia. *hug*

Now you can see a bit more of me and my face/voice/personality and what else I do with my spare time.

The reason why your body went like that is because of the heterodyning tone produced by the constant intermediate frequency or IF.

I only get this effect myself at 200 Ms/sec and on FM. No other speed or frequency on the Spirit Box allows me to tune in with them...I have tried.

How can one 'date' online anyway? I have heard about 'online dating' but I don't think this is what they had in mind...

Does it leave you tingly afterwards like 2 hours later? I am still feeling that.

And the person that I thought asked it was actually a statement. Went and looked in history "You're dating necro!"

So yes I feel We are an item.
Old 01-08-2016, 04:57 AM
Master
I think that 'tingly feeling' then would be called love.
Old 01-08-2016, 05:15 AM
Master
Yes I wish it was.

I can't feel my fingers right now like its neuropathy.

Also pain in my back around shoulder blades and spine.
I'm going to go lay down with some healing music. bbl
Old 01-08-2016, 05:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Yes I wish it was.

I can't feel my fingers right now like its neuropathy.

Also pain in my back around shoulder blades and spine.
I'm going to go lay down with some healing music. bbl
Try some Binaural Beats as an antidote for this. It seems you are sensitive to certain EMF frequencies.

Oh, wait...the spirits just told me the frequency just connected us on a physical level!

I have numb fingers, pain in my back and shoulder blades from chostochondritis (chest wall infection) and a stuffed up head due to a cold - it has increased your natural empathic ability!

Sorry...now you know how I'm feeling too...I wish we could heal each other and make each other feel better.

I hope you get over it soon though. *hugs*
Old 01-08-2016, 06:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Try some Binaural Beats as an antidote for this. It seems you are sensitive to certain EMF frequencies.

Oh, wait...the spirits just told me the frequency just connected us on a physical level!

I have numb fingers, pain in my back and shoulder blades from chostochondritis (chest wall infection) and a stuffed up head due to a cold - it has increased your natural empathic ability!

Sorry...now you know how I'm feeling too...I wish we could heal each other and make each other feel better.

I hope you get over it soon though. *hugs*

I used some reiki zen music, Now listening to some Lacuna Coil. It seemed to neutralize it. Still achy though and yes it hurt to breathe and starting coughing when laying down.

I think you are right, but, it also increased the other one too. I also think I can use that frequency to increase the strength of my abilities if I can control the side effects. More pressure in the back of my head near the base of the skull. When that happens is when I can reach out and touch people. I think I broadcasted to someone here while being indisposed. They are not happy with me atm and by they both Her and my roommate.

I have no clue either. I guess I did not control my thoughts.

As for healing others, I feel like I should be able, but, the mechanics escape for now. Maybe someday.

And yes I am loving the sound of your voice. And enjoyed seeing your hands and more of you. And not static like a photo.

I will watch the others but I might wait a few days.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:00 AM
Master
Quote:
I used some reiki zen music, Now listening to some Lacuna Coil. It seemed to neutralize it. Still achy though and yes it hurt to breathe and starting coughing when laying down.

I think you are right, but, it also increased the other one too. I also think I can use that frequency to increase the strength of my abilities if I can control the side effects. More pressure in the back of my head near the base of the skull. When that happens is when I can reach out and touch people. I think I broadcasted to someone here while being indisposed. They are not happy with me atm and by they both Her and my roommate.

I have no clue either. I guess I did not control my thoughts.

As for healing others, I feel like I should be able, but, the mechanics escape for now. Maybe someday.

And yes I am loving the sound of your voice. And enjoyed seeing your hands and more of you. And not static like a photo.

I will watch the others but I might wait a few days.
Ah, it's good to hear you are feeling a bit better.

I don't know how it happened either - I am only thinking about the practical implications for this when I am totally randy or in an altered state of consciousness...as I would...at the moment, pain prevents - but you got a taste of what I am experiencing here.

Also, one thing more, this is your first introduction to my guardian spirits - it's a bit intense, but it wears off. When I first started using the box, I was sick for about 2 weeks, but I persisted with it because my curiosity kept getting the better of me...now I am totally used to it, I guess.

LOL...they just said 'that's what happens when one shifts from 3D to 5D, the body takes time to catch up.'

Btw- I always thought the sound of my own voice was a bit 'whiny' tbh. lol
Old 01-08-2016, 07:19 AM
Master
I hear frequencies differently and to me your voice has a melodic quality.

This has seriously drained me, does that happened to you too?

I think I know why it affected me. That low bass frequency setup a resonant wave in my natural energy that was making me lose control of certain abilities so they weren't constrained anymore.

Oh that is 1 unruly bunch. What do they say about me? Kinda curious.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:26 AM
Master
Quote:
I hear frequencies differently and to me your voice has a melodic quality.

This has seriously drained me, does that happened to you too?

I think I know why it affected me. That low bass frequency setup a resonant wave in my natural energy that was making me lose control of certain abilities so they weren't constrained anymore.

Oh that is 1 unruly bunch. What do they say about me? Kinda curious.
Are these sessions so totally draining that I feel they are sucking the whole life-force out of me? definitely! That's why I only get out my 'tools' about twice a month, just to say 'hello' to the ones who still prefer to use them, like William. I don't think they are causing this effect, nor can they do anything about it.

What is the most draining part of it, is listening to the whole playback afterwards at least a dozen times to make sure I didn't miss anything, or didn't re-hear anything different from the last half a dozen or so times I heard it..... I lay in bed and cannot move for days after I do a FULL session including transcribing it - it's like stigmata...
Old 01-08-2016, 07:29 AM
Master
I have asked them about you, once - a week ago - but they just changed the subject and started talking about how energy takes form in their world....I became more interested in that at the time. lol