Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-05-2014, 02:48 PM
LavenderStream

I could have died

I fell out of a 60 feet tree 15 feet onto some branches. I bruised and gouged my left leg. I pulled my left arm and slammed down on my tail bone. I almost fell off of that branch which I would have surely fallen to paralysis or death. I was with a friend of me...one of which we've really began to like each other. He was so worried about me and it showed him how much he cared about me. He saved my life basically. I feel this strong attachment to him and even stronger appreciation for life and like I need to build the connections with people in my life.
Similar experiences?
Stories such as this?
Natural ways to rid of bruising? Lol.
How do you guys think the closeness to death affected me?
Old 08-05-2014, 06:53 PM
Suspended
Hiya LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavenderStream
Natural ways to rid of bruising? Lol.

Arnica.

That's all I got.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Ecthalion

hello Lavender Stream
I myself have come close to death on many occasions.
No connections. No bruising. Just logic.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:00 PM
yumi14

Well, I'm happy that you are OK!
I remember being quite a daredevil when I was a kid up in those trees and using the branches to guide me down to the ground. I still scratch my head wondering how I didn't fall. My cousin always climbed with me, too. It was a miracle neither of us met with an accident.

Bruises will heal in time. I'm just happy you are OK :)
Old 08-05-2014, 11:49 PM
LavenderStream

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
Well, I'm happy that you are OK!
I remember being quite a daredevil when I was a kid up in those trees and using the branches to guide me down to the ground. I still scratch my head wondering how I didn't fall. My cousin always climbed with me, too. It was a miracle neither of us met with an accident.

Bruises will heal in time. I'm just happy you are OK :)

Thank you! I am okay I am a bit traumatized and incredibly thankful for my friend being by my side. <3

And to person above I'll have to use arnica.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:11 AM
Guide
LavenderStream, so happy you are okay. When I was 7 there was a boy who liked me and I didn't notice him in the way he wanted me to. So one day were out climbing together and he picked this very tall one. Up I went not looking down, got to the top and when I did, I panicked. I refused to go down, I was so scared. He went down the tree so fast leaving me up there clinging on for dear life, which now being alone had me even more panicked. Instead of going for my father, which I had thought he did, up he comes again with a small flat garden shovel. He hit's me across the face with it, knocking me down the tree and plunk out the bottom. lol His mom came up to tell me her son was very upset, he didn't mean to hurt me, he just liked me and wanted to save me himself. :)