Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Heimlich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myer
It does NOT matter what religious group you belong to. We are all spirit in a human body. Are vibrations are very different on this plane, but we are basically all cut from the same cloth. Every soul WILL reincarnate.

And remember, it doesn't matter what religious group you belong to....it's your actions that matter!

And did Jesus teach reincarnation?

He did more than that! Three days after his death, he appeared to his disciples. Proof that the soul lives on after death.

good post!
God is always making everything new. Our bodies are electric machines controlled by the spirit of who we really are. Our bodies, like everything else in the universe, breakdown to where they started and build up again.

Everything in the universe is a form of light (or waves of motion). God creates using what he is, light. Everything in the universe is trying to find balance. Radiation (light) leaves an object (or rather reflects away) and also reflects back to the object. When the light returns to the object that set it in motion, it compresses back to its original shape and causes what we call gravity. Gravity on earth is a result of everything trying to find balance.

the above is from the american christian society
Old 15-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimlich
good post!
God is always making everything new. Our bodies are electric machines controlled by the spirit of who we really are. Our bodies, like everything else in the universe, breakdown to where they started and build up again.

Everything in the universe is a form of light (or waves of motion). God creates using what he is, light. Everything in the universe is trying to find balance. Radiation (light) leaves an object (or rather reflects away) and also reflects back to the object. When the light returns to the object that set it in motion, it compresses back to its original shape and causes what we call gravity. Gravity on earth is a result of everything trying to find balance.

the above is from the american christian society
its interesting to point out, that light is a completely incomplete description, only one facet....what else vibrates and flows in waves? there is another, often overlooked aspect...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 16-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Heimlich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
its interesting to point out, that light is a completely incomplete description, only one facet....what else vibrates and flows in waves? there is another, often overlooked aspect...

ich weiss nicht…? Was (what)…? Do tell - do tell :)
Old 16-02-2011, 03:51 PM
AngelBreeze

Jesus Resurrected, He Did Not Reincarnate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myer
It does NOT matter what religious group you belong to. We are all spirit in a human body. Are vibrations are very different on this plane, but we are basically all cut from the same cloth. Every soul WILL reincarnate.

The soul and spirit will resurrect through Jesus Christ!

And remember, it doesn't matter what religious group you belong to....it's your actions that matter!

Actions certainly do matter and they catch up with you sooner or later for better or worse!

And did Jesus teach reincarnation?

No, He did not. There is certainly no evidence to point to that.

He did more than that! Three days after his death, he appeared to his disciples. Proof that the soul lives on after death.

Jesus did appear to His disciples three days after His "death". And the soul indeed lives on as there is, in fact, no "death." But you are mistaking reincarnation with Resurrection, which is what Jesus did. He Resurrected, He did not reincarnate! Jesus is the same today as He was yesterday! He has not become another person through reincarnation and neither will we.

Have a great day!
Old 16-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
There better be a prize!

Sound?...... Shabda?

AngelBreeze, I like that you are using bold purple - I wish I would have thought of that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
There better be a prize!

Sound?...... Shabda?
well of course Miss Hep~! and you won the prize~!!!! lol
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 16-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Saladkiller

I know this may sound bad.. but i really hope Christians don't reincarnate. There's too many of them as it is!
Old 16-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladkiller
I know this may sound bad.. but i really hope Christians don't reincarnate. There's too many of them as it is!

You have more guts than Shabda!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-02-2011, 04:39 PM
AngelBreeze

Hi Salad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladkiller

Warm greetings, Saladkiller,

There's Absolutely No Hope In That, so your wish has been GRANTED!! And no, it doesn't sound bad. We will, in effect, RESURRECT through Jesus Christ! And yes, there are quite many of us and more to come as non-Christians begin to learn more about Jesus Christ and start to join us!

Have a truly good day!
Old 16-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Myer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBreeze
Warm greetings, Saladkiller,

There's Absolutely No Hope In That, so your wish has been GRANTED!! And no, it doesn't sound bad. We will, in effect, RESURRECT through Jesus Christ! And yes, there are quite many of us and more to come as non-Christians begin to learn more about Jesus Christ and start to join us!

Have a truly good day!

Hello Angle breeze.... Wow you have very strong beliefs and I totally respect that. However, some things are true whether you choose to believe it or not!

Don't close your mind to things that don't fit with your beliefs. I am always interested in the experience of others ....and less interested in religious doctrine.

Myer