Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-11-2010, 06:12 AM
Master
Angel1 I felt compelled to Channel

I don't know I just felt compelled to write this down:

The world is changing and so is everyone on the planet, lightworker or not. DNA in all humans are changing so that we, the heavens, can gather information and channel it to the universe. Lightworkers you have an important job of staying in the spiritual and staying in the positive. Please remember that positivity is akin to light and light is akin to love. The more positive you are, the more light and love you emit which will help earth to transit more gently in the years to come. Your job as a lightworker is to help the earth and her peoples to transit more gently and not in a way that is violent or dangerous, because that is an option the earth does have. Please know that if the earth doesn't get to that high point of love and light, then know that the earth will do things that will MAKE more people have to beleive in the spiritual as there will be nothing left to believe in.
Look at the economic crisis, since then we have had less materialism, oh yes there are still many who are materialistic buying things that they cannot afford, but for the most part many of you have had to give that up. And as a result you spend more time with family, play more games, cut down on media etc.
I mentioned that DNA is changing, see DNA holds all of earths history as well as your history. DNA is the key to the akashic records for you and for earth. DNA the part that science calls "trash" DNA is actually the spiritual DNA that is connected to earth, the more we awaken that DNA the more information gets to earth then earth sends the information to all planets in the galaxy.
Remember to love one another. Remember to avoid gossip or negative statements about others or negative thinking. Gossiping is poison to the mind. If you're angry then forgive, forgive so that you can regain your love and your positivity.
If you're sad then look at all the good things you do have in your life, even if it's one write a good thing you have in your life every day, strive for three things a day, if you can't then one is good, it's a start.
Remember you are all loved. You are all made of love because I made you and I love you. You are all love. You are all light.
Blessed Be
Mariashi
Old 12-11-2010, 06:40 AM
Master
I hope this makes sense to some people.......I really don't know what I was writing until I read it, but it seems a myraid of different things I have read.
Spiritlite.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:52 AM
miichelle

this was very beautiful and very true! it is up to us to help Divine and Mother Earth chang our world and shower it with white light and love, peace, and harmony
Old 12-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Pathfinder
I really like this message! Thanks for sharing. I personally think that earth made the personal choice to ascend and yes.. I would think it would be in the best interest in everyone to start living more in love. Not just earth.. but just the quality of life! I do think she will rise regardless.. she's made that decision. And I love how you speak of the DNA changing as we speak. :)
Old 12-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Master
Thankyou guys wow I forgot I even wrote this post until this morning so something was nudging me, thankyou
Spiritlite.
Old 23-11-2010, 03:50 AM
autumn

Thanks for writing that. It makes a lot of sense.
Old 23-11-2010, 04:38 AM
Master
Thankyou Autumn.
Spiritlite.
Old 23-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Seeker

thanks for that,
this is the kind of info i need. Its like a spiritual pep talk :) lov it
xx
Old 23-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Master
Thankyou Secnarf I'm glad you enjoyed I have to channel more.
Spiritlite.
Old 23-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Master
Awwwwwwww Spirit

Gotta love you! .. Good on you sharing the love and being a channel for light!

:)