Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-12-2018, 03:08 PM
Guide

Lightbulb Finally able to turn on the light

I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night and because of that I got a lot of symbolic dreams that I remember very vividly.

At first I dreamt about waking up really late, four o'clock in the afternoon, I left my bedroom and walked around the house. I was in the living room downloading something on my laptop while playing a game on my mobile phone. I heard voices saying weird things that make no sense, I heard them say: "The Dutch nation, while extremely important and influential in the past, is slowly becoming less important as the world develops." And some other person said: "Yes, but it's a bit worrying that there are still people there that are trying to change the world as it is. There are men there that are emotionally sensitive and open, especially those in Amsterdam". I walked outside and I saw some people I know having a party of some sorts in the garden. They were sittin on glass seats and there were a lot of empty wine glasses on the table. I tried to sit on the table and almost knocked off some wine glasses, I was very quick to pick them up and prevent them from breaking, but while I was doing this one glass accidentally slipped out of my hand while I was holding it. My mother was very dissapointed and began complaining a lot, which I hated. I went inside to wash my hands, while I could see a really skinny goat that had almost no fat and was only skin and bones, it couldn't produce milk. When I went back ouside I could see hundreds of big cows migrating downhill right before my eyes. Later I saw a video about a party in my home country, while I was watching it I got a flashback of something I should remember. I saw myself cycling on a bike and falling on the ground. I was now sitting on the ground and the whole world was black and white, except the bike I fell off of which was red. I also could see myself as a kid playing and walking in the grass with my cousin.

After going back to sleep again I had a false awakening in my dark bedroom. I had dreams like these before, I can never turn on the lights, I have never been able to. This time however I succeeded The lights were on and I walked over to the windows, trying to imagine a big shining sun to bright up the dark sky. I failed but succeeded in brightening up the neighborhood. I saw people standing still outside in the dark, looking at me and my light. They wanted to enter my house and be in the light so I invited them over. After another false awakening I saw statues in my bedroom, all pointing towards a door. I opened the door and entered the bathroom. I met two people in there, one of which looked like me and the other was a random old guy that I didn't know.

In another dream I was sitting in a dark room, lit by the entrance of a huge sporting hall filled with academics. I saw one of my favorite comedians leaving the hall and winked and smiled at me before taking the stairs upstairs. I entered the hall and saw a lot of women. One of these women was dressed in light blue colors, I said something to her and she was impressed I knew some words in her language. She asked me if I could climb a tower for her, which I wanted to do. When I approached the tower she asked me if I can carry her bag up the tower as well, which I agreed to. When I tried to do it she added another stipulation or request, for which I denied her because the give/take relation was out of balance. She had pink hair at the end, her colors changed for some reason.

In the last dream I saw a video about travelling through different countries. I am a member of a travelling association but I couldn't pay my yearly fee because I was abroad, so my association sent me a bank card with the exact amount of money to pay my part. I met a woman that took me upstairs to the attic. There were a lot of people living there in a sleeping hall with like 30 beds. All these people were excited to meet me but some in the end began to hate me because now they had to leave.

I'm excited I could finally turn on the lights, that must be a very positive sign.
I would like to hear someone's interpretation of these dreams.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:39 PM
Guide

Nobody?
Is it that uninteresting?
Old 11-12-2018, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator
There's a lot of detail but I'll give it a go. I suspect this dream relates to your personal, progress the world reference relating to your personal world and atmosphere you seem to attract. You moved past some Dutch behavior that was likely not helping you but may still have some Dutch traits hounding you. I would look up what traits Dutch people are known for to sort out what stands out for you. One thing I read is that they are not shy about voicing their opinion. Considering you have a mother that expresses disappointment in you its possible her critical nature is still affecting you even if you have stopped letting most people's opinions bother you. If your mother isn't critical it could be your mothering side is self critical. You could be very critical of new ideas you give birth to sidelining your efforts to set or go after goals. This may be indicated by the skinny goat not being able to produce milk while all the big cows (maybe others you perceive as healthy) are moving on while you are stuck not producing anything.

It's possible the situation at hand is that you were born highly sensitive. Look up HSP Highly Sensitive Person and see if that fits. If so it means you were born with stronger than normal emotions and as such critical people can cut more deeply than less sensitive people. This thing with HSP is that they also have tremendous compassion but there is a trade off in feelings others pain more acutely and being sidelined by their own. They say if an HSP was raised in a negative environment they can fall prey to some deep negative thinking. The end of the first dream seems to indicate that there may be an issue with some black and white thinking. Or that minor occuarnces are blown out of proportion. Falling off the bike and maybe getting super angry at yourself when you may have just been learning. So watch being too hard on yourself, expecting perfection right off the bat. This kind of expectation can cause us to be discouraged to try in the first place

The second dream may relate to you inner secret world. You have spent a lot of time trying to shed light on your subconscious mind and it's starting to pay off. Your new awareness are helping to brighten up your life locally. Soon you may be able to shine your light in the whole world. But it's definitely a good start and seems to indicate you are living more of your authentic self than before.

The third dream is centered in a sporting hall that also relates to acedemics. I'm not sure what you mean by this but sports would suggest some sort of competitive mindset and acedemics may relate to mental prowess. HSPs tend to be deep thinkers so you may compare your mental prowess to others and fall into the trap of thinking this proves your worth or value. Females are related to emotions. This particular emotion though is a drain because it is never satisfied. If we believe our worth and value is tied up in our wins then we will be forever stuck in a constant search for the next win to prove we still have it. Sounds like you are becoming aware this is a one sided deal and not something you want to do anymore. So just ask yourself where you feel your worth comes from. Is it tied to winning or being perceived as some sort of success in life? It may be time to define yourself on new less unstable terms. In a world that is highly competitive and sees things from a black and white perspective it can be very easy to fall into the same trap. Becoming aware and breaking that kind of thinking will truly liberate you.
Old 14-12-2018, 03:12 PM
Guide

Thanks a lot! Yes I can definitely learn from this. :)
Thanks a lot for helping me decipher my dreams, I think they are helping me make sense of a situation my conscious mind can't make sense of.
Old 16-12-2018, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator
As I've done my own soul searching I was amazed at how my subconscious mind operated independent of my conscious mind. When I started to see what was hidden it was apparent it wasn't so hidden but I was just not acknowledge some things. Lots of my subconscious conditioning was programmed when I was young from how I was raised and some of it simply related to being born sensitive with a brain that has stronger than normal emotions. I related to the world and my self differently than others and let it define my worth. I saw it as a weakness instead of a strength and hurt myself in the process. I'm working on shifting those perceptions and find the work to be very worthwhile. So keep at it. You are in a healing process and it takes time to get through all the layers but the lights going on is a good thing.