Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2018, 08:48 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by doordie
some people truly have a gift and can see things others can't. And she could have seen your "TF" because he is important in your life. Did she specifically say that he is your TF and your soul has split in two, yada, yada?

She said to me that there’s a difficult descision and you don’t know if to follow ur heart or ur head to which I replied yes....(this is the conversation I constantly have with myself) she then said I do believe he’s ur twin flame and it’s hard for both of you to let each other go.....that’s very specific she should say that bcoz I do feel we have both at times tried to let the other go but always end up making contact.

She then went on to say that no matter how many times we try to end it we will just keep coming back together, then went on to say that we like a lot of the same things which we do...like specific music, old films,random foods etc.

That’s all she said regarding twin flames, she then went on to focus on him and told me certain very accurate things about him.
That’s where this all started, I then started researching twin flames and realised that a lot of it matched our friendship.

I don’t believe he’s my TF just because she said he is, it’s all the little pieces.
And I’m still very unsure if I believe or not.
Old 05-12-2018, 06:22 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha78
She said to me that there’s a difficult descision and you don’t know if to follow ur heart or ur head to which I replied yes....(this is the conversation I constantly have with myself) she then said I do believe he’s ur twin flame and it’s hard for both of you to let each other go.....that’s very specific she should say that bcoz I do feel we have both at times tried to let the other go but always end up making contact.

She then went on to say that no matter how many times we try to end it we will just keep coming back together, then went on to say that we like a lot of the same things which we do...like specific music, old films,random foods etc.

That’s all she said regarding twin flames, she then went on to focus on him and told me certain very accurate things about him.
That’s where this all started, I then started researching twin flames and realised that a lot of it matched our friendship.

I don’t believe he’s my TF just because she said he is, it’s all the little pieces.
And I’m still very unsure if I believe or not.

seeing how twin flame concept is fairly new, i don't see how a psychic, no matter how gifted she is, could point out to somebody and state that this person is your twin flame. I don't think all psychics are subscribing to the idea of twin flames, some of them are not even aware of twin flames. The whole twin flame dogma is very specific and very limiting. That's why I'd say even if your psychic is gifted, which she might be, she also sounds like she it trying to cash in on the whole twin flame thing. She might have seen that you can't let each other go, but this kind of dynamic is quite common with people having lingering feelings for each other. I've never seen a psychic say: "oh, this guy is your soul-mate, but his one is your karmic partner", these kind of terms are very specific to the whole twin flame lore. Most psychics, when asked about relationship advice will just point out your earthly relationships dynamics, tell you certain characteristics of each other, not proclaim that you are "twin flames". It's suspicious in the very least. I'd be watching out for these kind of things, out of fear of being stuck in this for years.
Old 05-12-2018, 07:58 PM
Master

experience anything and everything you want. Its your life, your lessons, your growth. Your time.

Ignore everyone and just do your own life at your pace and how you want to. If thats smacking lables on others and following something you feel strongly about, then do it. its for you to learn and grow through for whatever reasons outsiders have no idea of or about.
Old 05-12-2018, 08:36 PM
Master

If you're going to discover your truth. No matter who or how long your experiences take you. You will discover your truth. It's a journey. Albeit never-ending
Old 05-12-2018, 09:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
seeing how twin flame concept is fairly new, i don't see how a psychic, no matter how gifted she is, could point out to somebody and state that this person is your twin flame. I don't think all psychics are subscribing to the idea of twin flames, some of them are not even aware of twin flames. The whole twin flame dogma is very specific and very limiting. That's why I'd say even if your psychic is gifted, which she might be, she also sounds like she it trying to cash in on the whole twin flame thing. She might have seen that you can't let each other go, but this kind of dynamic is quite common with people having lingering feelings for each other. I've never seen a psychic say: "oh, this guy is your soul-mate, but his one is your karmic partner", these kind of terms are very specific to the whole twin flame lore. Most psychics, when asked about relationship advice will just point out your earthly relationships dynamics, tell you certain characteristics of each other, not proclaim that you are "twin flames". It's suspicious in the very least. I'd be watching out for these kind of things, out of fear of being stuck in this for years.

Not really sure how you think she can cash in on telling me someone is my twin flame? She didn’t charge me extra for said info lol.
Old 05-12-2018, 09:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
experience anything and everything you want. Its your life, your lessons, your growth. Your time.

Ignore everyone and just do your own life at your pace and how you want to. If thats smacking lables on others and following something you feel strongly about, then do it. its for you to learn and grow through for whatever reasons outsiders have no idea of or about.

Agree with you there, that’s what I’m doing anyway. Just sometimes when there’s confusion you hope someone might have experienced the same and can offer advice, but ur right....it’s my journey and no one else’s x
Old 05-12-2018, 09:37 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha78
Not really sure how you think she can cash in on telling me someone is my twin flame? She didn’t charge me extra for said info lol.

well, she charged you period. she is clearly expecting people interested in the subject to seek her advice.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:18 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
well, she charged you period. she is clearly expecting people interested in the subject to seek her advice.

Well of course she did, she has a living to make like the rest of us. The reading was worth every penny too.

She has a strict policy of only seeing clients minimum gap of 6 months between readings, so she’s not going to gain anything financially from me.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:53 AM
Deactivated Account

@Sasha78

Do you have, or have you had any recurring fear throughout this? Not even necessarily of the person you've written about.
Old 06-12-2018, 01:47 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Whenever you need a psychic to tell you things about your relationship, you don't have one.
Closed Thread