Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 10:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha78
I’m quite happy to hear what other people have to say, even if it’s not what I want to hear, in fact I love when someone trys to rationalise this and bring me down to earth.

What I’m not happy with is being patronised and my thoughts and feelings being dismissed and being told to move on.
From someone who CLAIMS to be on a TF jorney themselves, you might want to be a bit more careful with ur words if you feel the need to comment....you have no idea what I’m going through....not only that you have dismissed and this is by ur own words that 99.9% of people who think they are a TF are just experiencing unrequited love....but of course urs is a genuine TF connection, urs is different bcoz ur unrequainted love has lasted for 30years.

TF is just a label which can be very misleading. I do not like this label actually.
It is being used to label certain strong soul connections.

Like I stated, all strong soul connections are unique. One does not know if the connection is truly a strong soul connection or just an obsession of human mind, until going through the work and time.

Unrequited love is when one desires the person for romantic intention and using the labeled connection to justify one's obsession with the particular person. - It always starts with an initial strong sexual and romantic feeling for the person.

A true strong soul connection involves the connection energy first. Not starting with sexual or romantic feelings/relationships.
It starts with soul level recognition of similar energy frequencies.
It is at the soul level, like recognizing an old friend that one had not seen for a long time.

Hey, time will tell and it is your time. Good luck. Don't move on. Keep searching for the way to get together with him romantically.
For your sake, he shares the same romantic feeling as you. Otherwise, it doesn't matter what you do. - even with a slim chance that it is a strong soul connection with TF labeling or not.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:40 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Trust your intuition and what resonates as truth in your heart. Just go deep into the feeling of whatever, the confusion, the feeling that he IS your TF.... whatever you feel, meditate. Go into your heart for your own truth.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:57 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereNow
Trust your intuition and what resonates as truth in your heart. Just go deep into the feeling of whatever, the confusion, the feeling that he IS your TF.... whatever you feel, meditate. Go into your heart for your own truth.
Thank you, great advice that I shall indeed follow.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:07 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

It’s such a shame that people are so quick to assume so much with very little information and then rather than gain insight or information from the person they just state all this information which has nothing to do with anything but their own journey.
This is MY journey and my thoughts and feelings are real.

Many thanks to those of you who have tried to help me with helpful advise.
I think it’s best I just follow my heart now and not try and get a perspective on something no one else is feeling except myself.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:58 AM
Guide

”my question is, based on the little knowledge I have and only believing 50/50 in twin flames, is the best option to just accept that most twin flames learn to live without their twin and just try to get on with life the best way I can?”

Sasha, my answer would be yes.
I believe Ziusudra was attempting to help you with this option.

You stated:
“I’m quite happy to hear what other people have to say, even if it’s not what I want to hear, in fact I love when someone trys to rationalise this and bring me down to earth.”

Then I fail to see why you became so unhappy with what Ziusudra and others had to say.

“I think it’s best I just follow my heart now and not try and get a perspective on something no one else is feeling except myself.”

I agree. In fact I agree with many of the posters on this thread.

- Deal with the heartbreak
- There is no wrong
- Time will tell

And I love this from Ziusudra:

My insight.
Love the connection and all its contains.
Do not focus on the human at the other end of the connection.
Provide him/her the distance, unconditional love, compassion, and acceptance.
Let him/her have their journey.
In true TF connection, he/she will go through the spiritual journey on their way, in their own time. Trust me on this.

Often it is difficult to distinguish the attraction/pull of the connection and the attraction of the human at the other end.

Old 02-12-2018, 08:50 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
”my question is, based on the little knowledge I have and only believing 50/50 in twin flames, is the best option to just accept that most twin flames learn to live without their twin and just try to get on with life the best way I can?”

You stated:
“I’m quite happy to hear what other people have to say, even if it’s not what I want to hear, in fact I love when someone trys to rationalise this and bring me down to earth.”

Then I fail to see why you became so unhappy with what Ziusudra and others had to say.

“I think it’s best I just follow my heart now and not try and get a perspective on something no one else is feeling except myself.”

- There is no wrong
- Time will tell

My insight.
In true TF connection, he/she will go through the spiritual journey on their way, in their own time. Trust me on this.

Often it is difficult to distinguish the attraction/pull of the connection and the attraction of the human at the other end.

Thanks for ur input Anne.
In reply to ur statement as to why you don’t understand why I became unhappy with what was being said, I’ll say it again for you..
.I don’t know 100% if I am experiencing a TF journey, only time will tell.
No one who has commented on this thread knows wether my twin is real or not.
No one can assume he isn’t just based on the fact that iv only known him for 2.5 years.
No one can assume that the psychic I saw doesn’t know what she’s talking about.
So many assumptions.
Yet the people making these assumptions....only their twin flame journey is real....mine can’t possibly be....why is that? ...why is what ur going through any different to what I’m going through?
How do these people know I haven’t experienced everything they have and more?
How do these people know they have a real twin flame?
Do you see where I’m coming from ?
I’m not upset at people saying he might not be my twin flame, I already know that.
I’m upset at people patronising, assuming and thinking they know any more than me....they don’t!
Old 02-12-2018, 08:50 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne

You stated:

- There is no wrong
- Time will tell

My insight.

Thanks for ur input Anne.
In reply to ur statement as to why you don’t understand why I became unhappy with what was being said, I’ll say it again for you..
.I don’t know 100% if I am experiencing a TF journey, only time will tell.
No one who has commented on this thread knows wether my twin is real or not.
No one can assume he isn’t just based on the fact that iv only known him for 2.5 years.
No one can assume that the psychic I saw doesn’t know what she’s talking about.
So many assumptions.
Yet the people making these assumptions....only their twin flame journey is real....mine can’t possibly be....why is that? ...why is what ur going through any different to what I’m going through?
How do these people know I haven’t experienced everything they have and more?
How do these people know they have a real twin flame?
Do you see where I’m coming from ?
I’m not upset at people saying he might not be my twin flame, I already know that.
I’m upset at people patronising, assuming and thinking they know any more than me....they don’t!
Old 03-12-2018, 06:20 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha78
I understand what ur trying to say but please don’t assume that Iv simply come to the conclusion that this person is my twin just because I don’t want to let go of him. I’m not stupid.
Please also don’t assume that the psychic I was referring to doesn’t know what she’s talking about...she’s extremely accurate, she’s rated no1 in the uk.
If you understood about twin flames, u wouldn’t be telling me to speak to the alleged twin as you refer as it doesn’t quite work like that!

Quite a few people on this forum and elsewhere came to the wrong assumption about twin flame and later reconsidered it. They also were %100 sure they have met their twin flame. I don't know if "rated #1" in uk makes her good, actually. Looks like good marketing to me. Did she get other parts of your life correctly? Was she able to read about your life without you giving her hints? Also, not being able to talk to somebody doesn't make them your twin flame. In fact, quite the opposite, as your twin flame should be willing to communicate.
Old 03-12-2018, 06:21 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
Yes. That's the why of everything here, isn't it? It's not stubborness at all, or denial, or anything but the heartbreak of knowing you might not ever feel that way again.

for some people it's a relief, especially if they were in an unrequited thing. Or "twin" was "running" as they like to say.
Old 03-12-2018, 06:34 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
I agree with you. Most of TF claims are unrequited love, nothing more. Enough time and/or another human attraction will solve that. As 99.9% broken relationships are healed that ways.

However, there are that 0.1% or even less that are genuine anomaly soul connections that may be labeled as TF (yes, as humans, we like labeling. Do I like this label? NO. But we have to name it something to discuss it here).

TF connection is not something one realizes in few months or in few years. It takes several decades to truly realize/learn the connection.
If someone can not get the connection/energy with the other person out of their mind and space after 10+yrs (even after time, healing remedies, and other many relationships), then we can start discussing TF possibility.

well, some people love unrequitedly for years and years and it doesn't necessarily mean twin flames. We need a list i think, to determine what constitutes twin flames to begin with. But the issue is there are plenty of "lists" online/on youtube as is, and it's way too easy for people to point at one or a few things, match it up with personal experience, and come to the erroneous but exciting conclusion that they are a twin flame. "Intense eye contact"-check , "born in the same month"-check, "saw 11:11 on the clock this morning"-check. it's like going in circles really. Can't really prove that you are, and yet, nobody can disprove it either.
Closed Thread