Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-01-2018, 04:03 AM
Master
The search for motive power breakthroughs

A few years ago, I started a thread about the need for the development of new, more efficient forms of motive power. My interest has to do with the problems of climate change, rising energy-source costs, etc. I've searched for that thread, and for some reason it doesn't seem to be findable anymore. I was going to add to it, with a new post. Anyway...

Originally, I wanted to see what some people here might know about highly efficient and super-efficient power sources for motive energy — energy to power things ranging from motor scooters to cars, lawnmowers & snowblowers to highway transport trucks, boats & ships to airplanes, etc. Not because I'm an expert or knowledgeable enthusiast, but as I mentioned due to my interest in Earth's environment and in humanity.

A few people warmed to the topic a little on the former thread... enough to post, but none of us had any technical or hands-on experience with this sort of thing. No one claimed to have seen — in person — a convincing demonstration of anything promising.

I just recently ran across these videos in connection with one group of experimenters, who tag themselves by the acronym WITT. I’d never heard of them. But I thought I'd post this.

I feel I should offer several disclaimers: I’m not a scientist, engineer, or electrician. (I only studied high-school physics, learned to wire ordinary houses & shops for electricity — as an amateur and DIY guy). I have not personally met any of the WITT people referred to in the videos I've linked to. I can’t personally vouch for the validity of their claims and technical demonstrations. I have not invested in their projects. The team who has developed the prototypes adhere to a spiritual belief system that I have no involvement with (though I might be able to comfortably exchange views with them — if they were broadminded, nonjudgmental individuals).

That being said, the following videos are some of the most interesting I’ve come across in the line of the “energy output greater than input” (or “over unity”) topic. I feel they’re at least worth watching. If there is validity to what the WITT people claim, the practicalities are much nearer at hand for human beings today than attempts to figure out how UFOs are powered. And that's what might make the principles involved important.

Small-scale demo of an experimental setup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlPWy6z9Gig

Assessments from engineers & technical people:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=ObId40EEj-0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=AZcOD106yN0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=pEz9FjHOPsE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=q0DXZUPzWvk

Comments welcomed...
Old 16-02-2018, 04:15 PM
Master
I'm happy that there have been over 90 views of the above OP — some replies would be nice.

Anyhow, I mentioned in the OP that a while back I'd started another thread about energy derivation, but that I couldn't find it. Finally, I tracked it down. It's here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=99370

Anyone who's found the OP in the current thread interesting might find the earlier one engaging. A lot of good info, insight, and opinion was shared, so I feel the whole thread is worth a read-through. Anyhow, I'd welcome you to post on either thread.
Old 21-02-2018, 08:20 AM
Lorelyen

It'll take some time going through the films. I'm no engineer so it may take a little while as things are a bit hectic today!. I'll try anyway.
Old 13-11-2018, 08:51 PM
Master
For those interested in humanity not ruining Planet Earth as a home for humanity, this is perhaps more compelling stuff than the above.

These two links bring up articles, both refer to NASA-sponsored research.

The first, especially, is published in very "sober" cautious, conservative publications. It's about an efficient type of engine (a thruster) that is also light weight. It's from The Economist:
https://www.economist.com/science-an...aws-of-physics

This one is from the Doonwire: Science and Technology News:
http://www.doonwire.com/category/new...eally-18010302

My thought is that there may be no reason that this form of motive energy couldn't be used to power cars, buses, trucks, ships, etc. Feel free to critique my idea here.
Old 13-11-2018, 10:48 PM
Master

I find it interesting that you're so preoccupied of something like this while you don't have a knowledge basis to understand it. I'm not sure what you'd like to discuss about it with a group of peers who most likely are as knowledgeable on this subject as you are.

I am sure that many of the principles recognized by contemporary science will be amended, discarded, improved in the future, and that there are sources of energy, of movement, etc.. that will prove much better than science knows currently about. On the other hand history sowed that there were always fantasist theories that proved to be worthless.

There are still rumors that Tesla discovered how to harness Earth's energy and transmit it wireless, and that he even demonstrated it, but that it was immediately sidelined by the big energy players who would've lost their livelihood. There were similar rumors about other discoveries too.

As we're on a spiritual forum, we should mention the belief that we create our own reality, which would mean that we should be able to create scenarios in which any physics laws are invalidated. And in a multiverse where every thought spans another probable universe, those scenarios already exist because there is no time and anything happens simultaneously.

But, so far all these are highly speculative theories.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-11-2018, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I find it interesting that you're so preoccupied of something like this while you don't have a knowledge basis to understand it. I'm not sure what you'd like to discuss about it with a group of peers who most likely are as knowledgeable on this subject as you are.
Thanks for the reply. Interesting that you find it interesting. Yes, I lack a background in specialized or advanced physics. I took a year-long course in classical physics in high school. After that, my studies were in social and life sceinces. The rest of my understanding of any sort of physics has come from hands-on stuff like wiring homes & workshops, house carpentry, maintaining & repairing internal-combustion engines of various scales, handyman work with water systems, and so on.
Quote:
I am sure that many of the principles recognized by contemporary science will be amended, discarded, improved in the future, and that there are sources of energy, of movement, etc.. that will prove much better than science knows currently about. On the other hand history sowed that there were always fantasist theories that proved to be worthless.
Yeah, I agree.
Quote:
There are still rumors that Tesla discovered how to harness Earth's energy and transmit it wireless, and that he even demonstrated it, but that it was immediately sidelined by the big energy players who would've lost their livelihood. There were similar rumors about other discoveries too.
I've read a couple biographies of Tesla, and seen a decent documentary about his life and discoveries. I'm no expert on the man, though.

Samuel Clemens was one among a great many laymen contemporaries of Tesla who took an interest in the man and his discoveries... saw the potential for improving human life.
Quote:
As we're on a spiritual forum, we should mention the belief that we create our own reality, which would mean that we should be able to create scenarios in which any physics laws are invalidated. And in a multiverse where every thought spans another probable universe, those scenarios already exist because there is no time and anything happens simultaneously.
Yes. And there's another aspect to the connection with spirituality, at least for some people. There are religions that have been concerned with the welfare of society & mankind, and this is often connected with a declaration of the importance of compassion. There are certain conceptions of spirituality that emphasize the connections between people (or even all lifeforms), and which affirm the importance of compassion.

For me, this has developed naturally. I recognize from having met a lot of spiritual people that this orientation isn't universal... but I feel there's nothing wrong with it. Part of the value of posting this sort of thing, for me, is reading responses (if any) to this sort of opening post. Even if there are no physicists here. (There may still be members here who know more about these things than I do.)

I do environmental work — not professionally, but as a citizen or resident — and I've done it for years.

We're each a little different, I guess. That's maybe what makes us interesting.
Old 14-11-2018, 03:52 AM
Ascender

Dear Tanemon and all.

Thoughts concerning compassion.

Compassion is a motive power available at any time to all who choose to use it and be guided by it. Compassion is therefore not dependent upon a higher authority.

How does this fit in with governance and those desiring to govern?

pete
Old 14-11-2018, 05:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Dear Tanemon and all.

Thoughts concerning compassion.

Compassion is a motive power available at any time to all who choose to use it and be guided by it. Compassion is therefore not dependent upon a higher authority.

How does this fit in with governance and those desiring to govern?

pete
Coming at "motive power" more in the sense of what motivates people and especially governmental leaders?, rather than moving people or cargo physically, eh?

Okay, that too could be an interesting (though different) topic from the one I proposed.

But then you ask "How does this fit in with governance and those desiring to govern?" I suppose that drifts into politics, which is a forbidden topic area here on Spiritualforums. Perhaps, though, you could start a topic like that and write an opening post for a thread that would carefully sidestep politics. Just a thought.
Old 14-11-2018, 11:40 AM
Ascender

Dear Tanemon,

The thoughts concerning compassion were in response to your paragraph in a previous post on the same subject, not an attempt to piggy back--if that is the impression given.

The understanding of behaviour--in this case human behaviour--is what I think to be an important tool in explaining why we do what we do, how we do what we do, and what we do.

This understanding is not of itself judgemental or partisan.

pete
Old 17-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Excuse for that I interfere But this theme is very close to me. I can help with the answer. Write in PM.