Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Enya

Not being cheeky or anything... but I sometimes wonder if you have to poop... who'd want to retain that physical aspect?
Old 17-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
Don't worry, what most her talk about is, what I call the astral realm.
You can create anything you like. You don't have to build a house, it is there almost instantly, you can have grass in front of your house if you like but it doesn't grow, and if you miss some dinner parties, you can invite some friends you create some food, but of cause it is not solid, you might be able to make it smell like the real thing but that is about all. If you want the real thing, you have to come back into this reality.
Yes! True.. but my dad was a carpenter so his passion was to build :) The material he said just "shows up". I agree with you Detlef. That is why we come here, so we can experience it in full :)
Old 20-02-2011, 04:22 AM
Knower
Good question lovely - Hard to say I’ve read several books on people saying they have been to the other side whether via astral projection, NDE, vision from God. I did read Mrs. Browne’s book a few months ago and found it to be quite interesting. There are some things she mentioned that would be neat/cool if that turns out to be the case. I hope to eventually AP there.

I think it will be very beautiful peaceful, lots to do. People of all different shapes and sizes like here but there there is true peace. Animals of all sizes and shapes too again all in true harmony as one. Things that we care about here skin color, too thin, too fat, status quo etc will not matter. It would be cool to be able change ones physical appearance sort of like dressing up.
Old 20-02-2011, 01:32 PM
spiritualysurrounded

in heaven i feel it is very romantic. i feel anything can exist at your every desire. that in heaven you can lay on the grass and listing to it giggle agents your soul. that you can go in a tree and tell it a secret and you will see the tree struggle to keep it to its self. i feel you can take a wife or husband and roll around on top of a lake. only allowing the water to kiss your skin with its wetness as the fish jump around you. i think you can let each fish wispier a secret to your next step youll take to express your love.

i bet you can pull the moon in to create your own to circle around your home. you can live with the wilderness or have a place built. you can live with the animals or be with society. that either way god heaven and the universe will teach anything you want to learn.

i bet you can fly through the sky. to roll around in space. paint with the colors of a garden while staring deeply into your lovers eyes. feeling her heart paint back agents your soul.

I truly feel heaven is romance waiting to be written through every action. i feel even the beings that exist dont see heaven for what its true value is because there hearts existed here on earth.
Old 20-02-2011, 09:12 PM
iloverobins

I hope houses aren't necessary in heaven, houses means housework surely?
Old 21-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDevil
Don't you think that seems bland though? who wants to spend eternity having imaginary dinner parties?

I've read about NDE's and things like that that people have, they say during it, you gain a full understanding of everything, the universe, god, life, everything, and also feel emotions stronger then any on earth.
Do you really think you go through all that just to end up, being stored in some kind of imaginary neighbourhood untill reincarnation or whatever?
it sounds more like the matrix then the afterlife, I hope it is actually different to this.

It isn't done by imagination it's done by the power
of the human mind. I believe you gain understanding and all.
There's much more to my beliefs and this is just a small
idea of it, plus it's not to be taken seriously.
Old 21-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimlich
I will refer to this site again because it is the most logical I have found (on the net) – caution some might be offensive
I hope this helps!
http://www.americanchristiansociety.com/beliefs

I hope its not true, if so I'm going to Hell because I'm biracial.
Old 21-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimlich
I will refer to this site again because it is the most logical I have found (on the net) – caution some might be offensive
I hope this helps!
http://www.americanchristiansociety.com/beliefs

when I read the posted article I feel Un-Heimlich

unheimlich
  1. uncanny
  2. creepy, eerie
  3. incredible
Old 22-02-2011, 08:22 AM
infamousjovian

I feel that going to heaven is the product of what we do in life. Even if we live without sin, it's not enough. Doing good for the world requires more.
Old 22-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely
I hope its not true, if so I'm going to Hell because I'm biracial.
Me too.