Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-05-2020, 07:25 AM
Master

A new OBE

In this last week, I already had 3 OBEs, today, I had another one, they just happen to me.

This OBE is about coronavirus, it started with a lucid dream. I found myself on this island, the army gathered on this island all those who were infected. I was one of them but I had no symptoms, person after person would get cured and I was left alone there, still, having no symptoms. There were many islands and on every island there were infected people, somehow I managed to get myself on another island. There, I tried to find an army woman to tell that I am just fine, I also saw some people that I know, anyway, something happened and on my face appeared many red spots and same thing happened with the other people. Few moments later, everything became black and I found myself in my body.

I felt it vibrating, I sense it vibrating, these vibrations were very gentle. I decided to leave my physical body and in an instant I found myself flying in the sky. Then I saw the Moon and the Sun, to me, they were alive, I knew they were alive and able to sense my presence, I tried to go closer to the Moon but I was getting afraid that I am way too high, then I tried again and again and somehow I made it, I was face to face with the Moon.... Amazing, simply amazing, the pictures we have are so dim and so lifeless, the Moon is so so bright, so beautiful... the picture we have don't do justice when it comes to the beauty of the Moon...

Once again I got scared ( my "mind" was still with me ) and I flew with a super fast speed that I arrived in a place of total darkness, I knew that I reached a very far away place. Then I started to see a corn field and suddenly I found myself in this forest, I was not anymore on Earth ( maybe it as a "astral Earth"). This forest was very similar with ours, I felt that everything is alive and that I am in the presence of a being, so I asked this being: What is the cure to coronavirus?; but this being would not say a thing to me. Suddenly I noticed this apple tree, it was in the middle of the forest, it was completely flourished with little white flowers. The more I was asking that question, the more I was sent towards that apple tree so I decided to smell those flowers, I could feel their fragrance, in that very moment I woke up.

Everything was alive on this astral Earth, I felt as if I am inside of a being and this being wanted me to be at this place, the colors were out of this world, such an incredible environmentm, this was a magic place, the image below gets close to what I experienced.

Many of my OBE are with apple trees, this symbol appears from time to time, it seems that it gives me energy, I feel energized and ready once again for this experience we call life. I know that it symbolises knowledge, there was an experience where I even had a secret apple tree that was full with red apples, I was eating them and sharing some of them with other people. I think this being was my higher self/God.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:17 PM
Master
Hi thatman, I'm so impressed that you do so much for other people instead of using your 'gift' for playtime as many would. This time asking for a cure, makes you wonder doesn't it, you seeing trees, and me having the dream with a rose stem being the cure - makes us wonder if there is something in nature there as an antidote just sitting there waiting to be discovered. You said 'I noticed this apple tree' similar to rose, makes you think.....

I don't feel like anything is going to happen just yet, could be wrong, but I don't have any feelings that something is going to happen yet as in days cure wise, maybe soon eh. If I do get any feelings intuition wise I will share it here on healing page..

I seen on another thread where in your past someone threw a bottle over your wall with some horrible items in it, and you said about bad luck since... You ever thought it could have been someone maybe instructed to throw it over to bring you good luck, as in the 'God given' abilities you know have! It might be a good way of thinking of it, as in a powerful mind strength... Just a thought of mine to possibly help you on that issue.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 03-05-2020, 12:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Hi thatman, I'm so impressed that you do so much for other people instead of using your 'gift' for playtime as many would. This time asking for a cure, makes you wonder doesn't it, you seeing trees, and me having the dream with a rose stem being the cure - makes us wonder if there is something in nature there as an antidote just sitting there waiting to be discovered. You said 'I noticed this apple tree' similar to rose, makes you think.....

I don't feel like anything is going to happen just yet, could be wrong, but I don't have any feelings that something is going to happen yet as in days cure wise, maybe soon eh. If I do get any feelings intuition wise I will share it here on healing page..

I seen on another thread where in your past someone threw a bottle over your wall with some horrible items in it, and you said about bad luck since... You ever thought it could have been someone maybe instructed to throw it over to bring you good luck, as in the 'God given' abilities you know have! It might be a good way of thinking of it, as in a powerful mind strength... Just a thought of mine to possibly help you on that issue.

I felt and I knew that these flowers were the cure, they were the "vaccine", no need for an artificial vaccine, the treatment was already given to mankind and it was found in nature, I was 100% sure that this is the cure.

Yes, the apple tree was in a place where usually there are no apple trees but only the usual forest trees, I knew I was in the middle of a forest.

Have you ever had other dreams with a rose? I am thinking that every single one of us has a special symbol, mine is an apple tree, yours a rose. I had many many OBEs with apple trees. To me it also sounds as if we have the cure inside of us because this apple tree is my apple tree, it is my symbol. This being that I found myself in its presence was very familar, this is why I said that it was the higher self/God, because when you think about it, God is the higher self.

Thank you @one-light, I really want to help humanity... Thank you for trying to put that experience in a more positive light, to me it felt very negative and dark, I knew that I was the target, simply because I exist in this world and some people just don't like me.

You too want to help humanity, just be stubborn, don't give up, ask for answers and keep doing this but go only inwards, the answers are not outside, outside it's only confusion.
Old 03-05-2020, 02:32 PM
Master
There could be many out there from a higher intelligence looking down at us and thinking, look at all those people down there scampering about like rabbits when the answer is right there under their noses... Its possible. so we should rethink this all here who are staying positive, and I will still be saying my prayer each day for it to be removed so we can get our 'hugs' back - better that moaning why us - in it!

A friend of mine from Cardiff I met 'once' in Wales used to say 'in it'... Just in case she's on here, she was very much into the spirit knowledge many years ago - sorry about that everyone, putting messages out there for old dates before I was married 2nd time, old friends are important though forever here when possible.

So anyway back to business - lets change the way the way we play the game, I see this written so many times, its how you play the game of life... So lets change the game plan - instead now of all the mass prayers for it to self destruct, and we've done that and maybe that will work, time yet. Lets play it another way, maybe the way it should be, and every time any one of us is in contact 'be it a dream or astral' with a being from another planet or a personal Guide - 'ask' as you did thatman so kindly for your fellow people here.

Simple ask - What is the cure to coronavirus? - costs nothing to ask does it... lets see if any people here do, 'ask' and if any possible ideas/solutions come back to this thread. it might be we have to ask 100 times to get the right knowledge, so if thats the case lets ask then see or hear, possible solutions, doesn't matter how way out they seem, just share here on this forum if its been said to you. maybe this is the right way to do it, and thats what we have to do 'work at it' to find solutions and get answers...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 03-05-2020 at 03:18 PM.
Old 03-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Master
So what do you think thatman, it was your message that helped start this conversation off? Funny isn't it I knew yesterday I was going to try contact old friend on here possibly today, then 'in it' came out of my mind, you'd think I could sort this dam virus out lol... Anyway maybe between us all here eh.... we can try if people want to that is, get it gone, get our hugs and handshakes and kisses back - can we do this, yes of course we can, least we can do is try. God and Jesus will be looking down, and maybe with enough effort from 'many' of us, will say ok they've earned it, few more clues, 'or' give the command to get it removed, they've earned it with trying so hard and prayers..

Last edited by one-light : 03-05-2020 at 04:20 PM.
Old 03-05-2020, 08:02 PM
Master

Quote:
There could be many out there from a higher intelligence looking down at us and thinking, look at all those people down there scampering about like rabbits when the answer is right there under their noses... Its possible. so we should rethink this all here who are staying positive, and I will still be saying my prayer each day for it to be removed so we can get our 'hugs' back - better that moaning why us - in it!

A friend of mine from Cardiff I met 'once' in Wales used to say 'in it'... Just in case she's on here, she was very much into the spirit knowledge many years ago - sorry about that everyone, putting messages out there for old dates before I was married 2nd time, old friends are important though forever here when possible.

So anyway back to business - lets change the way the way we play the game, I see this written so many times, its how you play the game of life... So lets change the game plan - instead now of all the mass prayers for it to self destruct, and we've done that and maybe that will work, time yet. Lets play it another way, maybe the way it should be, and every time any one of us is in contact 'be it a dream or astral' with a being from another planet or a personal Guide - 'ask' as you did thatman so kindly for your fellow people here.

Simple ask - What is the cure to coronavirus? - costs nothing to ask does it... lets see if any people here do, 'ask' and if any possible ideas/solutions come back to this thread. it might be we have to ask 100 times to get the right knowledge, so if thats the case lets ask then see or hear, possible solutions, doesn't matter how way out they seem, just share here on this forum if its been said to you. maybe this is the right way to do it, and thats what we have to do 'work at it' to find solutions and get answers...

Yes, it's possible, I wish that it would be easier to find answers, it took me weeks of meditation to actually arrive at this experience and it's was not even "driven" by me, once again I felt guided to ask that question and to be there, in that forest. I can't explain this familiar presence, I feel that it's ME but a ME that's way more evolved than this me that exists in this world.

When I think about my old friends, I feel that their part in my life was to teach me a lesson, an important lesson.

@one-light has some really good advices for all of us!
Old 03-05-2020, 08:13 PM
Master

Quote:
So what do you think thatman, it was your message that helped start this conversation off? Funny isn't it I knew yesterday I was going to try contact old friend on here possibly today, then 'in it' came out of my mind, you'd think I could sort this dam virus out lol... Anyway maybe between us all here eh.... we can try if people want to that is, get it gone, get our hugs and handshakes and kisses back - can we do this, yes of course we can, least we can do is try. God and Jesus will be looking down, and maybe with enough effort from 'many' of us, will say ok they've earned it, few more clues, 'or' give the command to get it removed, they've earned it with trying so hard and prayers..

I wish this experience of mine is a sign that "our cry" was heard in the higher realms. While we are in this earthly body, we see in part, we see through some dim glasses, but while we are in our spiritual body, we see everything clear, this is what I felt and feel.

You are doing more than me @one-light, blessed are the ones who not see and yet they believe!
Old 03-05-2020, 08:31 PM
Master
You are so kind with your words, you do good work here my friend - we see what we can do 'all of us' on here eh, keep asking everyone, thatman made a good start, lets see what we can do as 'a unit' make a difference, because we never know until we try, we can 'ask' every chance we get when feeling particularly close to 'higher knowledge' guidance/information until some light shows - get those 'hugs' back for our families... no giving up now, we keep pushing...

I have a good feeling about this, see if I feel the same in a week or so, its a fresh idea worth a 'good' try... We can't do this on our own, we need everyone here to get involved with support, messages of spiritual guidance to share, and any other good ideas on removing this virus 'thing' its a menace to all of us - lets get it off to where it belongs, gone...

I'll put a link to this thread from corona thread on healing page, that'll give this a boost - there is a video on that says the virus will be no more from may 8th but we can't bank on that - so we keep pushing, as thatman says 'ask' - What is the cure to coronavirus? - easy to remember, lets try get information/results between us, we can do this...

Last edited by one-light : 03-05-2020 at 09:44 PM.
Old 04-05-2020, 04:04 PM
Master
I'll put this on this thread because this I think its where the action is now going to be, if the masses on here get involved and help and take part... I wrote this earlier - i'm going to do this in two sections because there is quite a lot of it.

I write about this here because there should be some down to earth stories to mix it up a bit, regarding real life... as well as our plans between us to rid us of this 'thing' virus...

Its not even six in the morning, early for me and tinnitus is ringing in the ear/mind and is having a go - and in my clear but grumpy 66 years here I'm thinking this is a bit early.... So I nip bathroom quick drink of tap water and back, so tired but soon rallied, tin started to calm, I 'listen' - to see if it was to get me moving, re things to write, and it was.

I say it as it is here, or how I see it, no posh words from me that you have to look up - I was a car mechanic 30 yrs then web designer now semi retired and I teach power of the mind and self healing for 'free' - why i'm saying this is if someone is reading thats not well mentally/physically, find a way to push through the barrier to be better, get a friend to confide in, because I was there in that dark place, find a way to improve things for you or whoever is troubled - be strong again, you can do this.

When I was delivering church flyers many years ago I had this determination to play my part to help save our church, which is still running 'so far' - I was so weary mentally, with anxiety, stress, tinnitus, and early years of awakening - I was aware in my mind that God was holding me up by the shirt collar, when walking the streets... This thought awareness gave me strength, to keep going in and out of shops to see all my friends the shopkeepers and leave church invitation flyers on display, then another section, and another, and another.

In the next message shortly i'm going to tell you what can happen when you stay faithful and strong on your journey, and you keep your faith...

Last edited by one-light : 04-05-2020 at 04:52 PM.
Old 04-05-2020, 05:09 PM
Master
Since sending last message to this thread over an hour ago I went get a drink and Elvis song came on i'm caught in a trap I can't walk out because I ''love'' you too much baby' - that'll be all you lovely people on here then.

When I was unwell 5 years ago I used to say to my dear friend at church one of the elders that on many grave stones it would say 'in God we Trust' or something similar, but so rarely here in my country does a stone have Jesus name on it - and I asked her would it be ok to have put on mine 'Faithful Servant to Jesus Christ' and she said of course it would be ok.

So early this morning, after watching the blue energy I see swirling then going into a circle sometimes, then some information regarding another issue come to my mind, wrote that down, don't wake the wife lol - then words, not seeing but coming to mind when you're not even thinking of such words 'You have a friend in Jesus' - powerful words..... and it could be to do with me or this virus, not sure yet! and I'm thinking where did I hear those words before in a song, a hymn, or in a church - Ive since looked it up online, slightly different words but these are the ones came to me this morning...

If its to do with me or the virus issue the Jesus words, It might be all my messages are pointing us in a direction and that another person will be the one to deliver the 'key' to unlock this virus issue, or it might just go or be removed by Jesus, what will be will be, doesn't matter which as long as it goes and sooner the better...

We have five options - either we keep social distancing for the next 10,000 weeks and the virus is still there hovering - some scientist finds a cure - Jesus steps in, sorted immediately - the video is correct as on the healing page - or we find a cure between us... We can here influence 2 of these options... Prayers and finding a cure ourselves with help.

Its like we've been in a maze and I start its 'this way' - what should happen is if someone else finds the way out... is it you? we can all ask can't we? - what is the cure to coronavirus?...