Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 04-06-2020, 04:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
The two friends you have currently. Were they your high school friends?

School can be a very rough place if you are a loner. The pressure to fit in and the fear of not. You become very vulnerable. I was blessed to have those friends during those times as well as blessed to not have any friends afterwards. From a narrow perspective those were very depressing times. From a larger perspective it was the biggest blessing of my life. A depressing turned blessing.
Hi ... No they were not high school friends. I left all of my high school behind when we moved. Because in those days if course there was no social media, no mobile phones. Just the phone box 2 streets away where people used to use it as a toilet!!! And was mainly vandalised , once you had stepped over the puddle of urine!!!!!! ( Happy days!!) My two very good friends are from a job I had when my children were very little. It was a job I hated because there were so many bullies I could barely cope with going. But myself and these other two ladies developed a close bond ( probably because of the dreadful work conditions)....
Old 12-06-2020, 09:06 AM
Newbie ;)

One of the best stories I ever read. My friends have a big hand in my life.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by anadybella
One of the best stories I ever read. My friends have a big hand in my life.
Hello. I think to have one or two close friends in life is quite important. We don't need boatloads of friends. We have friendships that come and go , but a true friend will always be with you. My son in his mid 30s now has a lifelong friend since primary school. Always there for each other. The bond is very strong. And even though my son has brothers that he is close to, his friend has become like another brother. I kind of think of him as an adopted son! He just seems like a natural part of the family.