Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Master
Arrow Your Personal Year

http://www.acumind.com/Joe/persyr.html

A friend of mine gave me this link. I'm in a FOUR year...and oh, boy, is it right!!

I'm interested to see how many others here find the personal year to be very accurate.
Old 07-09-2006, 04:05 PM
dreamer

9, sounds right.
Old 07-09-2006, 04:06 PM
Deactivated Account
hmm 3 very interesting and fairly accurate thanks for putting the link up mother goose xx
Old 07-09-2006, 04:16 PM
kundalini

Like yourself, Mother Goose, I am in a Four Year! Thanks for providing us with this link, Mother Goose.
Old 07-09-2006, 06:09 PM
bluespirit

I'm a '1'. it says I may have the chance to move to a new locality. My son is asking me to move back to Australia! Not sure what to do!
Old 08-09-2006, 01:15 AM
Master
You're quite welcome for the link. Sometimes these things just amaze me and I thought I'd share.

kundalini....I certainly hope, for your sake, your 4 hasn't been quite as demanding as mine has been!
Old 08-09-2006, 06:33 AM
Enlightener

The Turnip Manifesto

PERSONAL YEAR (2):
You can expect an interactive and emotionally sensitive year involving all sorts of relationship issues... not just personal, but social and professional. You'll be dealing with feelings that will have to be reconciled, viewpoints that must be discussed and future plans that will require definition. This is a time of decision and preparation... choosing a course of action and being certain that your focus is not one of sympathetic or sentimental accommodation. It's important not to over react or be hasty in making decisions, since Mother Nature wants you to seek peace and agreement as you flow with the tide.

It's a year to seek guidance or counseling on the difficult issues; to meditate, study, plan and assimilate the energies of life, not resist them. You are like a seed, newly planted. Your inner-core is just beginning to extend its root system so it can begin absorbing the life nutrients, necessary to your emotional growth. All new germinating seeds need spiritual and emotional nourishment to ensure proper growth.

This is the second year of your new cycle of nine years, so be tactful and cooperative in your personal relationships to ensure domestic harmony. Many marriages and emotional liaisons have parted company under the energies of the (2), simply because the parties failed to discuss, understand, empathize and reconcile their differences. Just remember, what you began last year under the Personal Year (1) is taking root now. All throughout this (2) Personal Year you will have to nurture this new (seed) beginning so it can establish a strong base to continue its growth into your (3) Personal Year in 2007. Seeds that fail to germinate or have suffered traumatic treatment to their root systems may fail to support your growing future possibilities. Stay conscious of this all throughout 2006 and you should have future success.

hmmm, kind of in the groove for me. I haven't really noticed much of this happening, though.

Enlightener
Old 12-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Angels444

I'm a 7. I find the enclosed sentences particularly interesting :-) ... Thanks Mother Goose.

"This (7) year is like the 7th day of the week, it's a time to give the spirit a rest. It's this meditative quality of the (7) year that is forcing you to withdraw from the pace of life... to look within.....Nourish your soul now, seek inspiration, take a personal inventory, create a new action blueprint and get ready to implement that plan during your (8) year in 2007."
Old 12-09-2006, 03:24 PM
Master
Those sentences are very interesting in respect to what's been going on in your life, Angels!

Enlightener...I understand what you're saying....my dh's year didn't seem to 'fit' him this year, but then a friend pointed out a few things that I hadn't really considered before. And with just those few adjustments to my perspective....I could see where his year did fit him better than I'd initially thought.
Old 13-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Angels444

I must pass that link on to some people. Thanks again Mother Goose. Love the picture by the way.
Closed Thread