Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 18-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Pathfinder

I see some people say they can't relate to their sun sign...wonder what you guy's moon, ascendant, venus, and mars signs. You might relate more to those placements, than your sun sign

As for me, my sun, moon, venus, and mars are all in Capricorn with a Cancer rising. :)
Old 19-05-2018, 07:30 AM
Experiencer

Well I'm the opposite to Virgo, I'm a Pisces with Moon and AC ruler Venus also in Pisces. What's more they're all in the 12th house
Hugs everyone!!!!
Old 19-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I read online that a more accurate translation of the word Virgo is "whole unto oneself" rather than the oft-quoted (and misquoted) "virgin". The nature of Virgo is inner directed, self-sufficient and discerning. Virgin may have some of these qualities but the word itself is too distracting and narrow. We need to recognize the Virgo energy as one that acts on inner authority, and get away from these ideas of virginal, clean, unsullied, uptight etc. the Virgo archetype needs to be better defined and the ranges of Virgos must be addressed so that Virgos like me do not feel alienated by the sign. I want to get this book by
Liz Greene, herself a Virgo, has some good things to say in her book "Astrology For Lovers".

All I can say is wow!
This is the best and most accurate description of Virgo that I've ever seen!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 24-05-2018, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSadie94
I see some people say they can't relate to their sun sign...wonder what you guy's moon, ascendant, venus, and mars signs. You might relate more to those placements, than your sun sign

As for me, my sun, moon, venus, and mars are all in Capricorn with a Cancer rising. :)

I think a mistake people make is that they feel they are suppose to be an exact carbon copy of their sun sign. But your sun sign is suppose to intertwine with your moon, arising, and other signs. One might be more influential than the other signs.
Old 16-04-2020, 07:57 PM
Master
No I don't really feel attached to my Sun sign Virgo it also dosent help that my Moon Sign is a Pisces and Ascendant sign is a Aries. I have struggled with understanding what the Virgo truly represents I just don't think the sign is all about being "Pure" The Virgo also been called the "Harvester" cause she carries a grain of wheat . I have also been reading that Virgo is also the represents of the gestation period, Virgo nurtures and protects .

There is this book I want to purchase that describes the etymology of the word "Virgo" it's called : "Kleins Comprehensive Etymological Dictionary of the English Language" by Ernest Klein
I don't really hate the Earth Sign I'd just wish to delve deeper into what it means to be a Virgo .
Old 18-04-2020, 12:02 PM
Administrator
Well I for one don't believe in Astrology I don't believe in birth signs at all,as far as im concerned you are who you are

Namaste
Old 18-04-2020, 09:40 PM
Master
I find Astrology interesting. I may not understand all the aspects of it.
Old 18-04-2020, 11:32 PM
Master
Definitely interesting. I don't think its wise to be too dependent on it. Even if its accurate.

I don't recall answering the thread title question. I feel indifferent about my sign. Liking some qualities while disliking others. Just by reading the characteristics i like Sagittarius, Aries, and Scorpio most.

An interesting question would be which sign would people choose base on the characteristics.
Old 19-04-2020, 01:19 AM
Master
I also think you have to not only take into account not only your Sun sign but your Moon sign(represents your innerself) and the rest of the planets in your houses.
There was a time I didn't care for Astrology and whenever I would read about my sign in the Newspaper or looked it up Online I never felt whatever it said never apply to me and was inaccurate. I do strongly believe the planets alignment and how they're positioned effects us .

Last edited by girlsearching : 19-04-2020 at 02:14 AM.
Old 19-04-2020, 01:31 AM
Master
This has more to do with Astronomy but every time a New Moon approaches I'm always restless tossing and turning in my bed and can never sleep good . For some reason I go to bed earlier I don't know why that is though.