Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-12-2014, 09:26 AM
bliss

"Am I the only one who gets these jolts and random dreams?"

no, thousands of people know the exact day when their close friends will die, sometimes just because they see spirits of the leaving soul coming to them and telling them they take off. :)

it's very common among the more psychic people. the more you astral travel or try to, the more pre-cognitive you become, the more clairvoyant you become, the more spirits come to you to announce they are OK and they left the body. :)
Old 21-12-2014, 06:56 PM
Pathfinder

My mum is psychic. Before we discovered my Cousin had cancer my mum had a dream where her Aunt (my Cousin's mum) came to her and said "I'm Waiting" It was a couple of days afterwards we discovered she had terminal cancer.
Old 06-01-2015, 07:22 PM
Newbie ;)

It happened again, everyone. This time, the person I was thinking about actually died. It was the same person I had been worried about, the girl with leukemia. I thought about her before I left the house to go to my dad's. Later in the day, something went wrong with my head and there was horrible static in my ears for a few seconds. After I got home, my mom told me the girl had died around the same time I heard static. I've never met the girl so it's improbable that I have any type of link to her.
Old 07-01-2015, 06:09 PM
Master
If you felt compassion and concern for her that is an extension of Love. Love connects us all, makes us all One. Therefore in that moment of compassion you are She. You are connected. So when she Passed it is sensing a part of yourself Crossing from the Physical to the Etheric. Love makes us One.
It's hard to get your brain around, but it is a Universal Reality.

I've sensed the Passing Over of many people I've not met, even mourned without knowing why, only to discover some revered Luminary in another country had Crossed Over.
Old 07-01-2015, 06:12 PM
KevinO

Mark Twain in his Autobiography wrote that he had a dream in which he was seeing his brother lying in a coffin in a room of their house.

When that death unexpectedly came to pass he walked into the room and with a flash realized the room was nearly identical to his dream.
Old 08-01-2015, 01:12 PM
Newbie ;)

The girl's funeral is today. I'm a little scared; now that she has passed, will I connect with another person? I don't want to because it gives me nightmares that aren't part of my death dreams. Is there a way I can prevent this? Can I block out the signs, jolts, and dreams in any way? I really hope so. PLEASE tell me if you know a way to block out what I don't want to know.