Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 24-04-2018, 09:34 PM
Master
Leo question

I've got a question about Leos...
My ex was a Leo and because of him I began to hope that maybe there was a perfect match possible for me after all. Not because I'm that difficult, but because the 'default' matches for my sign don't match with me all that well.
In any case, it went wrong, and in retrospect I also noticed that much was about him. Not in very strong ways, not like with a narcissist, but in subtler ways that tendency was there.

Now I'm talking to a man online and it turns out he's a Leo as well. And I notice he's not showing much interest in the things I have to say, even though he keeps talking to me, says he likes talking to me etc. ANd I'm wondering, why? I don't feel any buzz, and getting to the point that it's not even nice, lol. For the simple reason that when I tell him something, he doesn't ask any further about it, doesn't comment on it, just tells something about himself.
Now my ex-Leo wasn't like that, not at all, but in a way it seems the same tendency that it's all about Leo, just expressed / displayed differently.

Is this truly what Leos are like? And please don't start witch hunts about Leo, not what I'm after. I like Leos. But if they're like this in general, I may have to shop elsewhere to find a suitable partner, yet again.
Old 25-04-2018, 12:22 AM
Master
I guess it depends, each person is different in their own ways. Even if it seems you met the same type of leo with two different people. Leo's are supposed to be known to want to be the center of attention. As a Leo myself, I have always felt that I don't relate to most the known "traits" of a Leo. Though at times, I'm sure I can make things about myself, and talk more about myself, than putting more attention into others. Some times, I just don't really care. Sounds harsh, but at times I can be that way. Where I just want to just vent, and not really looking for a deep conversation.. And then there are other times when I will open a full dialogue about things.

For me though, you need to grasp my attention. Otherwise I will probably get bored with it, and start drifting off. It can be a pain at times when things feel more like a chore to do than having fun with it.

However, I'm not sure this help you in any way.
Old 25-04-2018, 01:15 AM
Guide

I have dated two leos and my dad is a leo. I find that they like to ask questions and keep a conversation going. I found the self-centredness had more to do with being the centre of attention in public or being more successful I guess. I always have good convos with leos. If they are more positive, their attention seeking is also positive, like getting attention by being charismatic or whatever. The more positive leos I have known have been supportive of me but very confident in themselves. I love positive leos!

I have been dealing with a negative Leo lately (not in romantic terms) and all he cares about is himself. He tries to get attention from people with more authority than us (we work side by side) and after a meeting ends, he will literally hang around and have personal conversations and will back me right out of the room. Whenever someone acknowledges that I did well on something he also rolls his eyes. He even interrupts me mid-sentence in meetings. So yeah. Two types of leos I guess. LOL. This Leo is super insecure and hasn't established a healthy level of self-confidence yet. He has made my life hell this past year and to be honest I dislike him very much.

So your situation makes me think that this guy lacks self-esteem, so maybe he is over-doing it to impress you without realizing its having the opposite effect.
Old 25-04-2018, 09:02 AM
Master
Thanks both for your feedback!

Clio, that is an interesting one, the bit on overdoing it to impress.
The bit on trying to outdo you I also know from a Leo girl friend I had in the past. We got along great, good conversation etc. and lots of fun too. But in certain scenarios (love/dating/men) she wanted the upper hand and somehow managed to do that at my expense.

When it comes to this man I'm talking with now, I going to cut it off. No point in spending time on someone when it doesn't really feel good.
Based on what you two say I will keep Leos in the loop though. I indeed also experienced with my ex that he was very interested in me, very supportive. But even then, there was still this subtle tendency that certain things were mostly about him. So I guess I will have to be mindful of that if I'd meet another Leo.
Old 20-05-2018, 10:48 AM
Knower

No, you're misintrepreting
the Zodiac. First and foremost,
please take the time to look deeply
into other astrological databases
(Vedic) so you get a comprehensive
profile of an individual.

Secondly, probably a prerequisite
is researching the subject in it's
entirety (starting with your own
information) so you intimately