Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-05-2019, 03:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Was this a spirit guide trying to contact me?

I had a dream last night where i was hanging around with an old friend of mine and one of his friends. (we aren't friends anymore). He was the type that was into drugs and stuff and we would get into trouble when we hung around. Anyways in the dream there was us and this mystery girl who i had a really strong attraction towards. She was around my age (22) and first of all it looked like she was flirting with my friend but then we started getting closer and closer and i remember feeling proud that i was the one who won her affection lol. It was weird and i can't remember the whole dream but yeah things went on from there and we were talking and i remember us being at a funeral and i was holding her close to me and some guy tried to hit on her in front of me at the funeral. The dream just went on and the love i felt for her was other worldly. It's nothing i have ever felt in this world even though i believe i have been in love before in this world but the love i felt in this dream was unbelievable. Another part of the dream she was singing in front of a group of people and i was standing there watching her and then when she was done she came over to me and we hugged each other. There was more stuff that happened in the dream that was unrelated to her so i'm not going to go into detail on that. When i was waking up i had a very weird sleep paralysis where i was half asleep and half awake and i was aware i was awake but i didn't want to wake up because i knew i was going to leave her. I remember i was texting her on snapchat lol saying that i am going to wake up soon and you will be gone because you are not real and i will miss you. i woke up during this then went back to sleep and went straight back into the snapchart part of the dream where i continued texting her, I kept saying that to her and then i had the sleep paralysis where i felt someone rocking me back and forth and then a girl said out loud "jack!" and i woke up. The thing is my name isn't jack so i dont know what significance that has to me. I used to have a friend named jack but thats about it. I have had dreams like this a good few times in the past where there is a girl that i fall deeply in love with, a love that is otherworldly and i end up being emotional when i wake up because i miss them so much. This is the first time its happened in a few months at least and all i want to do is go back to her. It's so weird i know that lol but i am wondering if its a spirit guide trying to contact me. I should mention that ive had sleep paralysis a good few times before as well with different outcomes (usually something scary like feeling a demons presence and hearing something demonic whispering in my ear during it). Also i suffer from anxiety and i am on medication for it. And last night was when i upped my dose on a mirtazapine which is to help me sleep so i have a feeling thats why i experienced the sleep paralysis.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Ultimately, nobody can answer that question but yourself. I experienced something familiar and even though some people told me it was indeed a guide, it still wasn't enough proof for me. Don't take answers from random strangers on the internet as a confirmation. Instead, try to use your own gut to answer your own question. Also, stay rational and don't give in to wishful thinking, as hard as it may be. Deep down you already know if your dream was really an otherworldly experience or not.

As for me, I can only give you an answer based on my own experience. Mine was rather different to yours so obviously I would say no, but who knows maybe guides (if they are real at all) work differently for each individual.